Falling For The Devil~Solby

By knj_jian

Colby brock is a bad boy his life sucks his parents do too. The only thing that's pulling him through is the... More

Fu*k Life
Friend?
Vape
Party?
Fling?
Drunk?
What am I?!?
oh no
Changed how?
Hungry?
Face reveal
I almost fu**ing killed you!!
Cuts
School...
πŸ–€The GameπŸ–€
Are yall dating?
Will you.....
Announcement
Watching.... part 1
Watching.......part 2
Will you...... part 1
Will you part 2
A Prom Disaster part 1
A Prom Disaster part 2
Prom night
SorryπŸ˜”
OMG

Entrance

686 17 3
By knj_jian

Colbys POV
When I get to the school more and more cars start to pull up letting loads of kids out.
Then I saw his striking sky blue gaze on the other side of the sidewalk. I start felling this weird thing tingling inside me, 'he is so amazing his body,face, and life'  he then sees me and starts to walk over 'oh $hit, oh $hit, I'm so screwed I need to hide'  then the bell rang 'Haha get it Saved by The Bell, ok not the time for jokes'

Sam's POV

I see his body and can't look away, the way his arm muscles show through his shirt, ah it's so hot. I look over his body. The things that stand out are his sharp jawline, cherry colored lips, and his breathing blue gaze, along with those dimples when he smiles. But the how did he knock out one of Elton's teeth? I look over at his hands and see he has multiple rings on that look expensive and like the hurt like hell.

Then I see him looking at me the way I did at him but he looks more sexy. I walk over to him to introduce myself but then the bell rings nice he got Saved by the Bell, ok hell no no more cringey jokes. I walk into the school doors and see a familiar face leaning the burnette against the lockers.

Colbys POV

I walk away trying to get away from blondie, then a dark haired familiar face leand me on a wall. This is just great, Brennen. Me and him had a summer fling and then told him it was over, but apparently its not.
"You look way better than what you did over the summer" he says while licking my bottom lip for entrance, but I push my lips into a hard line. Then he moved on to my neck. I try pushing him off but he's to strong, "Brennen stop now it was just a summer fling." He won't stop, and out of the corner of my eye is see blondie walking over.  Oh shit, nows not a good time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 7K 51
Sam's mom introduces Sam to her new boyfriend and they move in with him. when Sam meets his step brother, Colby, he tries to talk to him but Colby ha...
105K 2.6K 37
colby brock is the school's typical bad boy, his trusted sidekick being the one and only brennen taylor. but this all changes when brock meets a cert...
136K 4.2K 24
Sam. The only person Colby cares about. The only one on the broken brunet's mind. Sam, who has a girlfriend he claims to be deeply in love with. Prec...
51.5K 1.9K 31
"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" Isn't that the pick up line every dude uses? Well in Colby's case, it's actually true but he didn't fall for...