Watching.... part 1

Colbys POV
Me and Sam have been dating for about 3 months now and it was going great. Currently I was laying in my bed with Sam clung to my side. I looked over at Sam and he looked really cute with his messy hair. "Sammy, wake up baby." I said while gently shaking him. "Hmm" I laughed a little at his response. I took got up from the bed and snatched off the comforter. "Heyyyyy is cold!" Sam whined as he curled up into a little ball. "Comon let's get ready" I said while walking over to Sams duffel bag.(Sam  spent the night) I threw his bag on the bed and walked over to my closet and picked out an outfit.

(Sam  spent the night) I threw his bag on the bed and walked over to my closet and picked out an outfit

C

olbys outfit

I look over to see sam just now getting dressed. I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth and my hair. I have a hair appointment today. I don't know why but I have this feeling like I'm being watched. I just ignored it and walked back into my bedroom to see Sam in this.

 I just ignored it and walked back into my bedroom to see Sam in this

Sam's outfit (no coat)

Sam's POV
After I got dressed I looked behind me to see Colby "You look amazing" he said while walking forward and giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you." I went down stairs, grabbed his keys and waited in the car. He walked out of the house and got in the car. I was about to ask why he was taking so long but I saw 2 Monster's in his hand. "Do you ever go anywhere without a Monster?" I asked he just looked at me while smiling "Maybe" I just laughed as he pulled out of the driveway and started driving to the mall while blasting Falling in reverse 'Sexy drug' with the windows down.

Sorry this is a short chapter I'm just really excited and busy today you'll understand why later! Plz vote for this chapter and you'll get a shout out! Love you bye!🖤😊