LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

Od YourBae04et

it's just a tribute to the most romantic reality show couple. Here you will get all kinds of stories about t... Více

1.First break .
2.confession ❤️
3.intimacies
4 .The Next Morning
5.Trying to cheer her up.
6.Next weekend.
7.jeoulous sid
8.intimacies 2
9.I will love you forever ❤️
10(ii) .Round 2
Question
11.sana- the tease
12.Emotional attachment
13.insecurities
14. Tu mera hai
15. Alag wali feeling.
16.Bhula dunga
17.realizations
18.You are mine.
19.Surprise
20.day one practice
21.Day one practice- 2
22.vanity
23.CRAZY IN LOVE
24.Taking charge
25.Blessing in disguise
26.Day 2 Practice
27.Dress trail
28.Event day
29.Family
A very big Thank You
30.Insecurities
31.Surprise part 1- Road trip
32.welcome to lonavala.
33.Day two
34.Dreams and memories
36.Can't wait to see you
37.Love
38.Music video
39. Long good bye
40.Making amends
41.Fear, Confusion and Surprise.
42. The Proposal
43. Passionate times
44. Lockdown
45. Result.
46.Facing the truth.
47.Getting Normal
48. Couple goals
Need help
49.Soaked in love
50. Happily Ever After
Shocked
Request

35.Date night

9.3K 357 46
Od YourBae04et

She was determined to make him droll over her tonight. They have never been to such a date ever and this time she could not afford to go easy on him, she was very clear on what she was going to wear and how she was going to do her make up. She had to look perfect, nothing could be out of place. She had to look like a bombshell ready to explode his senses into wilderness.

The sound of her heels, as they made contact with the floor below, had to be perfect as well. She plucked the string of her thong out of her backside but was happy that she was voluptuous enough to engulf the thin lace. The press of the crotch of her thong made her want to smooth the lace and cotton between her legs but she was not going to do it now. There would be time for that later. As she walked back to her bathroom, still warm because she was nervous, she decided to have some fun . She opened a box of chocolates and unwrapped a few. She licked the chocolate off of her fingers, slowly savoring the warmth of her tongue on them. She sucked her fingers all the more slowly to get every last bit of flavor.
She moaned slowly loving the taste and feel of these chocolates , biting her lips, thinking of all the things she would do to him late at night. She came out of the washroom and changed into the dress she had picked for their date. She was happy she was carrying a ball gown to this leisure trip.

Sid came out of his room and went straight to her's. He smoothed the wrinkles on his suit as he knocked the door to take her for the date.

By the time he knocked her door, she was all ready and waiting nervously for him. She open the door and he was standing there in the most authentic tailor made black dress suit with a contrasting white transparent shirt showing his well toned chest. She stood there facing him, staring shamelessly at him and so was he.

He looked at her from head to toe. She had put on the most beautiful black backless dress, and he couldn't hold his smile thinking that she had dressed for him tonight. He was mesmerized by her look and could not speak anything. His jaw dropped and eyes dilated. It was a full gown with a deep neckline, having slits on both legs running all the way up to her thighs.Her midriff visible and two straps connecting her top from her skirt.

"You are looking gorgeous in this dress sweetie," is all he could manage to say. She blushed at his complement. Trying to hide that, she smiled at him and put her index finger across his lips to close his mouth,"kya hua baby? You ok na??"

She loved to tease him. She never left a single moment
where she could do that.

He pulled himself up like the 'Khadoos' she termed him and without showing any reaction to her teasing he took her hands and placed a gentle kiss on her knuckles. She blushed at this gesture of his. Again. 'How does he manage to do that over and over again.' He wrapped his arms around her and took her downstairs, like a true gentleman he is, to the backyard and she was astonished seeing the arrangements, she had not expected this.

The ground was covered with carpet and the trees were decorated with colourful lights. It appeared as if a thousand fireflies had descended to watch the lovebirds on their date. There was a table in the centre of the garden covered with white satin cloths and two chairs with high wooden backrest on either sides. A Candle lamp lighted the table and she could see a she crimson red rose with a long stem in the dim light of the lamp. It was a gesture more romantic than she herself would ever had thought and coming from him it was the last thing anyone would have expected.

He pulled the chair for her and they sat looking playfully at each other. He kept holding her hands and had the most intense eye lock making her cheeks red. He slowly rubbed his thumb on the back of her palm saying,"I have never imagined myself doing anything like this ever. I am the kind of guy who will stay at home, watch a movie or something, order food but wont dress up and go on dates. What are you doing to me."

She just looked at him, smiling softly, unable to utter a single word.

"If you keep doing this, aisa na ho ki main khud ko hi na pehchan payun."

"Maine kya kia?"

"Nothing much. You have just made a man out of this beast."

"You are my man and as long as I know you, you were never a beast. You were always this sweet and gentle, that's why you created this outer layer off toughness so that people won't take advantage of you, which I can now say,they had taken in past"

"This is why I love you so much. You know me better than most people do even after spending ages with me."

"I know you because I want to. I love you and I want to know every little thing about you."

They finish their food, all the while teasing each other and then decided to take a walk along the lake.

Sid's p.o.v-

We got up to take a small walk through the near by lake, its very close to our place. We got up and started moving toward the direction of the lake that has a small water fall connected to it. Our hands knowingly and flirtatiously swished & touched until they finally embraced each other. It isn't the first time we held hands while walking on nature's colorful carpet, listening to the waves on the other side. She looks deep in thoughts, her hair dancing around her seductively as the wind touch her face. How could someone be this perfect. Soon, I decide to end the silence and ask her,"What are you thinking right now?" Without a second thought, she answered,"It is just magical and purely blissful listening to these waves when I cannot even see them. It's all just a one-minute action. Waves running to the shore, hitting the shore & then going back to the river. Then there's another one & then another & that just continues like clockwork. What really intrigues me is the moment between the waves, the time when one wave has just reached the shore & the other one is on its way. There's a anticipation of the new wave settling in and happiness of the earlier wave right at the surface. I think that peaceful moment in-between is just precious. It's like I can live in that peace my entire life. It's like that one-minute moment of peace & solitude could last forever."

I was mesmerized by her thoughts and couldn't interrupt her when she was saying something with so much dreams in her eyes. She didn't talk quickly in order to finish everything she had to say but took pauses when required, stressing on words that needed to be stressed on. She talked about the magic of waves like she have some magic in herself & everything around her. I listened silently and imagined everything she said. I didn't listen to come back with a wittier response, which I usually do, but to know her better. This time I listened to actually understand her. She smiled at me after was done & asked me what I was thinking. And somehow, even though I began with no expectations, I opened up too.

"I suppose what waves are to you, time is to me. You see how wonderfully & also chaotically time works? We have been walking for about 25 minutes & yet it seems like only 5 minutes have gone by. I suppose when we are with someone we like, time freezes and we live every moment vividly but it still feels as if we have just met the other person a moment ago even after spending hours together. While we kept talking on the way tonight, we felt time stop while we truly unravelled what was on our minds. I love how amazing a contrast it is. Isn't it lovely, like clockwork too?" We again smiled at each other because we both knew this was something else. And though we know each other for almost half a year, we hadn't expected to go so deep tonight.

By that time, we reached the waterfall. There was sand beneath our feet, stars above our heads & magic within us. We stood close facing each other. One wave had settled, the other was on its way & time stopped still. We found our one-minute of peace. Our bodies touching each other, us looking deep into each other's eyes. With the anticipation closing in, so did the distance between us & we kissed. Yet another kiss in that perfect moment of peace & standstill of time when we were magic in the middle of it all.

Kissing her under the stars, sitting on the green carpet of nature felt truly magical. We broke the kiss and I asked her, "Let's go back baby." She looked at me said, "Thodi der aur rukte hai na."

I was getting restless and unable to stop myself from ripping her cloths off her and ravish her, worship her body. But stayed there as she wanted to be there for some more time.

I again said after almost fifteen minutes

"Baby ghar chalte hain."

"Par kya karna hai tujhe ghar jaake, dekh wo tare kitne ache lag rahe hai."

"Mujhe jo karna hai, main who yaha bhi kar sakta hu, but I think you would not like that."

With that I pulled her up and walked back home.

She looked shocked for a moment but what she did after a second made me shocked even more. She moved her head forward and kissed me. She is still in my arms, her arms around my neck and lips on mine. She deepened the kiss and I kind of lost my balance. We were almost at the door and she changed her position and wrapped her leg around me and kissed me deeply. I kissed her back, one hand on her leg, the other around her shoulders. I pulled her on top of me and unlocked the door. She rubbed her body against mine and I was losing my sanity. I gripped her butts and her dress fell from her shoulder revealing her breasts.

Without wasting any second I kissed her tits while climbing the flights of stairs. Her nipples were already hard, I pinched them and took them in his mouth, biting them until she gasped. We reached the bedroom and I put her down and kneeled in front of her. Her legs was tempting me all night. The garter she wore had a different affect on me. She gripped my hair to maintain her balance as I took her legs and licked her toes from over her heels. I moved up and licked her till her calf's, biting slightly near her calf's. She was already moaning and I guess it was more because of the anticipation. I again moved upwards and kissed till her thighs, licking her garter and the animal inside me had now woken up. I ripped her garter off and she gasped at how suddenly it happed but could not even open her eyes as I licked upward near her crotch. Then I saw what she was wearing underneath her dress. What was she planning for tonight? It was a small back silk piece of cloth. It was so small that it was unable to cover her entire pussy. Just with my small tug the thing came in my hand. I did the same with her other leg and then got up. Her dress still falling of one shoulder and I slid it off from the other and it went pooling down around her feet. I pull her up and put her down on the bed. I climed on top of her between her legs and licked the space between her tits.

She sighed in pleasure and I leaned down to kiss her neck and chest. she held my waist and flip us around, kissing my jaw, going down to my neck , to shoulder and down to my stomach looking up at me as she took the base of my rock hard manhood in her hand and took the tip of my erection into her mouth.

She sucked on the head, then
licked from base to tip, wetting my hard penis with her saliva. She jerked my erection with her hand and attentively licked the balls before taking each one into her mouth, massaging and stroking with her tongue. Then she licked the precum from the tip and took my whole sex in her mouth, tightened her lips and bobbed up and down at an even pace. I groaned in pleasure, gathering her hair in my hand so I could see her face. I enjoyed watching her do this almost as much as I enjoyed being inside of her.

When I felt dangerously close, I pulled her up to face me and kissed her. I pushed her down onto her back, using one hand to pin her arms above her head and the other to slowly touch her vulva. Sana's sex was soaking wet after all that they had seen and done that night. She sighed and gasped as I swirled my finger in little circles around her clit. Her legs shook. I kissed her neck and rubbed my finger up and down her slit. Her hips thrusted up toward my hand. I easily slid two fingers inside her wet hot vagina. Sana groaned with pleasure as I thrusted with my fingers and then groaned in frustration when I stopped. I released her hands, which immediately caressed my hair, my back, the arms and every inch of me she could get her hands on.

"Now what do you want?" I asked.

"I need you to fuck me," Sana said in my ear. "I need to feel you inside me. Please fuck me. Now. I want you so bad."

She is giving me shock more than I can ever take. I wasn't expecting her saying this to me, ever. But here she is, lying naked in front of me, breathing hard with anticipation and stroking my face while saying this in my ears.

I cut her off with a kiss. Reaching down between us, Sana took my penis in her hand and rubbed it up and down her wet slit. I moved her hand and thrust deeply into her tight, soaking wet vagina. Sana moaned. She loved the feeling of me inside her, filling her physically, filling her whole body and mind with the sensation of my true self next to hers. She grabbed my ass as I came in and out of her. She felt my penis thrusting in and out of her. She felt my breath and heard it speed up. She felt the heat from my skin. I feel her heart beat faster with every thrusts and she is pushing her chest up meeting mine.

Without breaking our connection, I rolled over so that Sana was on top of me. Her knees hugging my hips, my erection buried deep inside her. We took a moment to adjust to the different sensations of this position. Sana leaned down so I could kiss, lick, and suck on her tits while she rode me.

I can very well say she loved my play with her tits. She is very sensitive there. She bounced up and down on my erection, enjoying the feeling of being in control, setting the pace, feeling like she could dominate me if she wanted to. My hands moved down her back and held onto her hips.

Sana put her hands flat on my chest and sat up, giving me a stunning view of her body. She looked down and saw my hard penis, shiny and wet with her juices, disappearing into her dripping pink lips. The sight of her tits bouncing was too tempting. I reached out and massaged them with my hands, twisting her nipples until she cried out. I knew she was going to come soon. I could tell from the expression on her face, the intensity of her moans, and the way I felt her inner muscles tightening around my sex. I pulled her close and bite her neck holding her tightly. She came with me and I came inside her.

Her vagina spasmed, her legs shook, and she felt the sensation of pleasure and release flooding her body. She buried her face in my neck and showered me with kisses. I can without a doubt say this is the moments I live for. Her love, her hugs and her kisses without taking away the sight of her face when she is exhausted with all the love making and glowing with her inner beauty and all the sweats on her beautiful sexy naked body which is only mine. I gave her a moment to recover from climaxing so hard. And when her breaths steadied, I slid down between her legs to have the dessert I was craving for since noon.

I split her legs and blow cold air on her hot and wet sex. She inhales deeply and arched her back. I haven't even touched her yet and she is releasing another wave of my favourite juices. I kiss her inner thighs, bite her slightly and gripped the sheets hard. I can't wait anymore. I take a deep breath and hook my arms under her butts and pulls her up and put a pillow under her. I spread her legs farther apart and her rear hole are visible ,I kissed her there and licked her rear hole, I moved ahead and stick my tongue out and lapped her love hole , from botton to top and from top to bottom, I continued doing that and licking her like a crazy man , I sucked her clit and bite hard , I open her pussy lips with my fingers and put my lips on her and sucked hard ,I put my hand on her breasts and squeezed them and knead them in my hands while sucking in her clit I moved my hand up and put my finger inside her mouth she sucked on it and I took it out from her mouth ,my fingers coated with her saliva and I slid in down to her breasts and circled my fingers around her nipples on her areola , I am still lapping my tongue on folds , I bring my hands down and coat my fingers in her love juices and circled it around her butt hole I bite her clit and at the same time push my thumb inside her butt hole she gasped hard and I suck on her labia to lessen her pain and discomfort I kept pushing my finger in and out of her my fingers pushing deeper in her and she is shaking now , I will soon claim this part of her body also then she will be completely mine, she is so beautiful like this breathing hard and arching her back and going down , completely surrendering herself to me, I put my tongue inside her and licked her inside I can never get enough of her , she is going crazy and realise her love juices all over my face and I licked every single drop of it . I climbed on her and she pulled me up and kiss me hard, we both were super exhausted and I put my head on her chest and slept there, she was still breathing heavy and so was I but then I felt she must be uncomfortable with my body on her as my entire weight was on her. So I decided to slid down beside her but she wrapped her arms around me holding me there saying it's good. She put her left hand on my shoulder and her right hand on my head and threads her fingers on my hair and slightly moved them up and down. She know I love them and we slept like that for sometimes. It was already three by the time we finished and we have to leave for Mumbai in three hours. Sana needed to be on sets before eight. We decided to call it a night and we slept like that holding each other tightly.

We woke up around five and got read. She wore a night dress which she had to wear for shoot and I packed all our stuffs. I wore my t shirt and shorts. She took bath but I skipped it for now. She came out wearing a towel around her. I pulled her to me and she sat on my lap and I kissed her once more. We both are sad as we have to leave and we won't be able to meet for almost a week as I am leaving for Delhi late tonight and will be there for five days. She wrapped her hands around me and I feel her tears on my cheeks. I break the kiss to look into her face and her tears were enough to tell me what she felt. I held her tight and told her that it's just a few days, then we will be together again but I could not even convince myself about this. I am sure I didn't sound convincing at all to her. She cried a lil more and I changed the topic by saying
"Either you stop crying or I will rip this towel off you and make love to you again."

"Is there any moment in day when you are not thinking about it."
I smile and say "Nope. I always think of you on me or me in you" and wink at her.
She smiles at it and blush. She got up and pushed me on bed. She took her cloths and wore it, combed her hair and we were good to go.

I took my driver's seat and she made herself comfortable in passenger seat.
She put her legs up the dashboard and winked at me in a challenging way.

It had been the most amazing time I have ever had. The time that we have spent on this holiday have brought us a little more closer. The car is moving at a smooth pace. Sana is back in her dream world and I play music through the FM. It is playing a old melody,

"Suhana safar aur yeh mausam haseen
Humein darr hai hum kho na jaaye kahin
Suhana safar..."

Rest of the journey passes in a blink of eye.
I reach her sets and now it's time for our date to be over. I look at Sana, who is still sleeping with a smile on her face.

We reached the studio, I got out and open the door for her but instead of going out we took our place at the back seat of the car, she on my lap and we kissed ,the kiss was passionate, we both were in need of air but neither of us wanted to let go of the other, when I felt she is desperate to fill air in her lungs I let go of her lips but latched my lips on her neck, she was moaning and got a hand full of her butts and pushed her up to have a better grip on her and she tilted her head sidewise to give me more access to her neck, she was moaning and so was I , when I was satisfied that she had taken enough air and she open her lips to say something I smashed my lips again on her and this time the kiss was was even more passionate and crazy before we could do anything else my phone started ringing, it was Shehbaaz

Sb- bhai kaha ho app log,sana was suppose be here by eight and its already 8.05 , kab tak pahunchoge??

Sid- We are outside, will be the in five, dont worry.

Sb- okay.

I disconnected the call, kiss her forehead and let her go.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

74.4K 8.2K 27
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Strange Marriage Se...
94.6K 13.1K 37
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. We all know SidNaaz...
3.3M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...
110K 10.3K 17
This story is based on the most popular tv show "Biggboss14" where two beautiful souls gonna meet to form "Doh jism Ek jaan " where destiny is gonna...