taste // billie eilish

By Goofybil

"you have good taste eilish" #1- billieeilish #1-lesbian More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
important

sixteen

5.1K 134 96
By Goofybil

billie

"it feels like we have been driving for hoursssss"

"oh be quite it's been like 30 minutes. i hope you are not one of those people that think 30 minutes is a long car ride"

"not when you don't tell me where we are going" i whine over whatever song was playing.

although me and harper had similar music taste, she had a couple songs that were a little weird and every time i went to skip it she insisted it would get better as i keep listening.

they never get better.

"especially when music like this is playing"

"fine take aux" she says as i don't hesitate to grab her phone and change the song.

"after this song!" she complains but it's already to late when catch me outside by ski mask turns on.

we sing along to a couple more songs before finally arriving at some secluded parking lot with some path leading down towards a lake.

i'm not going to lie, it looked sketchy as shit and not like a lake with a pretty view to watch the sunset at but harper has the biggest smile on her face so i decided to keep quite.

"god, i haven't been here in forever. i used to come here all the time when i first got my license" harper says getting out of the car as i do the same.

i followed her down this unpaved path and down to this secluded lake.

"this is a little sketch" i say looking around feeling like we are going to get jumped.

"wait" harper says as she continues to walk.

she goes off the path and walks through some trees as i just stand there and look at her dumbfounded.

"are you coming?" she asks stopping in her tracks and looking back at me.

i let out a sigh and push myself through the trees to where harper was standing.

she grabbed my hand and started walking up these stairs that weren't really stairs but were just paved out steps because of all the times people have walked up them.

finally we arrive at the top of this hill which was actually pretty cool. you could see over the lake and tops of the houses in LA.

"you know, i was a little sketched out at first but this is pretty dope" i say with a soft smile as i sit next to harper.

"can i smoke?" harper than asks.

honestly i wasn't to fond of it but i didn't care enough to say no either.

"i'm smoking" she than says grabbing some type of roll from her pocket and weed out the other before rolling it up.

"the sunsets pretty" i say admiring the pink and blue sky.

"do you know about that flash thing? like how right before the sunset the sun flashes green?" harper asks lighting up the roll that was in her mouth.

"i've heard that, never seen it though" i reply watching her stare at the sun.

"me either, but my dad claims he's seen it before" she says with a soft smile on her face.

she doesn't talk about her family as much as i do but i have noticed when she brings up her dad she always smiles.

"want some?" she asks handing me the blunt after exhaling smoke through her nose and mouth.

i shrug and take it from her hands before taking a hit and instantly coughing.

"first time?" she jokes sarcastically taking it back from me.

"yeah actually" i say knowing it will get a reaction out of her.

"no shit? you seemed like the type to do this?" she says before taking one more big hit and throwing it off the side of the rock we were sitting on.

"what was that for? you had like the whole roll left" i say questioning her.

"i can tell you didn't like it" she replies back simply.

"doesn't mean i cared if you did it" i respond in a lie knowing i preferred her not to smoke.

"i did edibles once back when the Q shit happened but that's basically it" i than say breaking the silence.

"and?"

"i was high out of my mind" i say making her laugh. "but, i don't want to have to rely on that shit to make me feel better"

"understandable" she says now turning her body so she's facing me. "in that case i shall not smoke around you anymore"

"aw, so romantic"

"anything for you princess" harper says making us both laugh.

we sit in silence as we watch the sun go down together.

"you know harper, you are soft as shit" i say not taking my eyes of the sunset.

"sometimes" she says shrugging.

"a lot of the time. taking me out to lunch and to watch the sunset. pretty damn soft"

"yeah, i'm not like this, something about you makes me though" she says turning again so she's facing me.

i feel my cheeks get hot when she says this.

"your cute when you blush. look at me" she says as i listen to her instructions and turn to look at her.

her eyes met mine causing me to smile which i didn't even mean to do.

i watch as her eyes flicker to my lips and back up to my eyes before she cups my face and connects our lips.

she pulls away only after a few seconds as i miss her lips on mine so badly already.

"billie?" she asks looking into my eyes, hers filled with lust.

"yeah?" i ask back in the same soft tone she said my name in.

"i want you to be mine. like i want you to be my girlfriend" she says her cheeks getting a red instantly.

i don't say anything as i just get lost in her eyes not even really meaning to.

"we d-don't have to if you d-"

i cut her nervousness off by kissing her as she calms down in my arms melting into the kiss.

"i would love to be yours" i say smiling into her lips.

the kiss deepens as she pulls me closer to her which i didn't even think was possible.

she moves from my lips leaving soft kisses along my jaw and down to my neck where she finds my soft spot sucking and biting it for a minute causing me to release of soft moan.

"n-no marks" i say in between breaths. "i have press tomorrow" i choke out.

"dont care" she says huskily into my ear and continues to suck on other places of my neck.

her hand travels down from my cheek and under my shirt as she grips onto my waist. she moves her hand up my shirt and under my bra as she moves her lips back to mine continuing the kiss where we left off.

her hand travels off my breast and onto my lower stomach tugging at the waist band.

she than takes her hand back up to my face to cup it before biting my bottom lip softly causing a moan to escape my lips before she pulls away.

"let's go to my house" she says in a low voice which i nod in agreement quickly.

~

we finally arrive at harpers house as we rush out of her car as i follow her up the stairs and into her room which i've never actually been in before.

but before i had time to look at anything she backs me up towards the bed causing me to lay down as she placing her body on-top of mine.

she kisses me slowly before speeding it up and allowing her tongue to enter into my mouth.

she was totally in control and i didn't mind it one bit.

i move my hands from around her neck and to the bottom of her shirt tugging at it for her to take it off.

she grabs my hand quickly and forces it against the bed still not breaking the kiss.

"you are going to do what i say, what i tell you to do" she whispers her lips still practically on mine.

"got it?" she than asks as i nod.

"got it? words billie"

"yes" i manage to choke out in between heavy breaths.

her hands travel down my neck and under my shirt to my waist where she grips it tightly. she than takes off my shirt breaking the kiss only to get it over my head leaving me in my bra and sweatpants.

she pulls away still hovering over me as her eyes move to my chest where she bites her lip before placing wet kissing on my chest while unclasping my bra.

i let out soft moans as her tongue played with my nipples, her hands traveling all around my thighs.

i felt her leave hickeys around and on my breast but was to focused on her teasing going around below to really notice.

she finally takes off my pants and the thong i was wearing with it leaving me completely naked under her.

"you are so sexy bil" harper says in a low voice looking my body up and down.

she smirks as she continues to play with her hands around my thighs.

i cant take the teasing any longer as i grab her hand to move it onto my pussy but she reacts quicker and pins both my hands above my head.

"i'm in charge bil" she whispers in my ear.

she listened though as her hands are now messaging my clit as soft moans escape through my lips.

"fuck" i mumble as she enters her fingers inside of me.

"you are so wet for me"

her tongue is now all over my clit as she pumps in and out of me.

i throw my head back against the pillow in pleasure my eyes rolling into the back of my head.

"fuck harper i'm so close" i say as i feel my legs start to tense up.

"tell me what you want" she says huskily now moving her fingers inside of me faster.

"you" i barley manage to choke out.

"for me to what?" she ask now slowing down being a complete tease.

"fucking m-make me cum harper" i say as she curls her fingers hitting just the right spot and she continues her motion before i finally release.

she gets off of me as i was to sensitive to her touch and licks the cum off of her fingers.

she smiles at me as my legs are still shaking lightly.

"your turn" i say still out of breath from what just went on.

"i had my fun, you can make it up to me another time" she says winking before throwing me my sweatshirt which i put on.

she gets in bed next to me and wraps her arms around my waist and pulls me close.

we talk for a little bit before sitting in the dark room in silence. not awkward silence though, but rather peaceful

"night bil" she says kissing my neck.

"night" i reply softly.

i fell asleep right away.

i'm the most comfortable i've ever been in a long time. being in her arms made me feel. i don't know. like nothing else really even mattered except this moment.

and i didn't want it to ever end.

++

a/n - lol i cannot write smut i am sorry. unedited cuz i cant re-read my own smut.

ik the rock thingy is kinda cheesy but it's inspired from this place by my house so yeah lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 6.2K 42
"just be patient. we're both learning." ============================== lowercase intended ============================== started: 12/2/2021 ended: 1...
327K 9.4K 40
Achieved No.1 in #billieeilish. Francis Kingston goes on a night out and bumps into a girl called Billie, whom she is instantly drawn to. The next da...
149K 4.6K 78
hold onto hope
59.5K 1.5K 18
𝙱𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙼 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚂 + 𝙰 𝙵𝙴𝚆 𝙳𝙸𝙵𝙵𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙴𝚂