π™Έπš πš•πš˜πšŸπš’πš— 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš’πšœ οΏ½...

By XXXJAHSEHGEKYUMEXXX

"Tina, I still love you" I looked at his eyes that were full of sorrow. "I don't know if I feel the same wa... More

π˜Ύπ™–π™¨π™©πŸͺ(teaser)
Chapter 1β˜„οΈ
Chapter 2β˜„οΈ
Chapter 3β˜„οΈ
Chapter 4β˜„οΈ
Chapter 5οΏΌβ˜„οΈ
Okay so guys!
Chapter 6β˜„οΈ
Chapter 7β˜„οΈ
Chapter 8β˜„οΈ
Chapter 9β˜„οΈ
Chapter 10β˜„οΈ
Chapter 11β˜„οΈ
Chapter 13β˜„οΈ
Chapter 14β˜„οΈ
Chapter 15β˜„οΈ
#blacklivesmatter
Chapter 16β˜„οΈ
To infinityβ™Ύ
My bad lolz
Im done teasing.

Chapter 12β˜„οΈ

137 8 6
By XXXJAHSEHGEKYUMEXXX

"Tina!"

"Tina!"

"T!"

"Tina WAKE UP!"

My eyes fluttered open. I saw Taylor standing there with her hair everywhere. I sat up.

"Someone came to visit while they were in Cali for the week" she said with a smirk.

Who in the hell.

She did a hand gesture and faith walked in. "Heyyy" I said. I sat up and gave her a hug. "What you doing here" I asked.

"I came here with my friends for the week and they had to leave early but I'm rating a extra day" she said taking out a headphone. 

"I'm leaving tomorrow morning so I decided to spend my last day here" she said. I nodded. "Well maybe we can go out somewhere with Taylor and Destiny" I said.

"I'm down" Faith said. Taylor shrugged. "Alright let me get ready." I said.

"Okay" Faith said walking out.

I did my daily hygiene and put on fluff slides with a matching jacket and let my curls hang with no makeup.

I walked out to see Taylor destiny and faith watching tv.

"Cmon guys" I said jiggling my keys. "No we driving my car" Taylor said. I sat my keys down and followed her to her car.

Faith got in shot gun and Taylor drove while I was in the back with destiny.

"Girl who gave you that big ole rock" destiny said looking down at my hand. I smiled. "Jay"

We drove up to a mall and when we walked in a few people came up to me and asked for pictures. Not like they used to tho.

We did a lot of shopping and shit like that.

"Y'all lets go to a restaurant I'm hungry as hell" I said. They laughed. "Of course you are" they all said.

We drove to red lobster. "Yo can I get some hot sauce!" Taylor yelled. Faith laughed. Everybody started looking at us I felt so embarrassed.

Destiny started making a beat on the table. "Ju-Julia you know I know I'll never make a fool of ya. When I'm with you I feel outa space something something" I rapped.

We bursted our laughed. The waiter came back with our food. We ate and made hella jokes.

About 30 minutes later we all got done. "Tina we replacing you with faith. We don't love you no more" destiny said hugging faith .

We laughed.

"Girl look at you, all thick and stuff" Taylor said to me. Faith and destiny  laughed. I handed Taylor my phone.

"Take my picture" I said. She nodded. "girl you sitting like yo booty stank" destiny said making me laugh.

Snap!

Taylor handed me my phone and I posted the picture on Instagram. "Tina!" I looked up to see jay.

He looked piss.

Destiny mean mugged him.

"Why haven't you been answering my calls or text" he said angrily. "I muted my notifications" I said. He grabbed my hand and took me out side.

"Baby I love you. You can't be doing this to me I was worried" he said giving me a hug. I always feel comfort around him.

He kissed my forehead. "Don't ever do that! I was worried sick about you tina" he said pulling me into a hug.

How did he find me so quick?

"How did you find me" I asked. "Uhh I was walking past and I saw you" he said giving me a warm smile. "Well I got to go, I love you" I said.

"I love you more" he said before walking to his car. I walked back in and sat down staring at the ring he gave me.

"He looks controlling" Destiny said. I shook my head no. "You can't date somebody you just met, TINAA" Taylor said.

"I feel a connection with him" I said getting up. "I feel a little connection with him" destiny joked. I playfully hit her.

We walked back to the car and got in. I was on my instagram just looking at post on my explore page.

My phone vibrated I checked to see who it was and saw a message from ski.

Stokeley: Tina I don't like your boyfriend.

Me : stokeley idc.

Stokeley: mhm. Ima be out in Cali tomorrow and we'll see then.

I left him on read and turned my phone off. He don't even know where I live so I'm not taking him serious.

I know I should delete his number but a part of me doesn't want to.

We pulled up in the drive way and all got out. Faith and destiny turned on the tv and Taylor followed me to my room for I don't know what reason.

"Someone wants to talk to you" She said. I frowned my face in confusion. What the fuck are? A messenger.

She dialed a number and sat the phone on the bed while she sat on the floor.

"Yo Tina" I heard jahseh say. I widened my eyes and sighed.

"Delete that bullshit song." He said. I smacked my lips. "No cause your friend and his bitch tryna have me out here looking Pusey and I ain't for it" I said.

"Tina he still got feelings for you man, I know it. Y'all gon find y'all way back to eachother" he said.

"No, he lied to me after I saved his life. Naw man" I said shaking my head. "You disrespected the niggas you grew up with, the niggas that had your back" he said.

"Alright I'll delete it but you gotta promise me he'll leave me alone" I said. He laughed. Why is he laughing?

"I love you, you too Taylor" he said, "I love you too" we both said.

Then he hung up. I pointed to the door and Taylor walked out. I texted jay and told him to delete the song.

I checked my email and saw my professor texted me. 'Tina where have you been, your grades are dropping!"

Faith, destiny and Taylor came in my room and started talking. We were cracking jokes and doing dumb shit.

I honestly missed my sister.

"I just made some cupcakes guys wanna try em" destiny said coming In with chocolate cupcakes.

we alll bit into it and spit it right back out. "this is nathy" Faith said.

I ran to the bathroom and washed my mouth out. "Well damn fuck y'all too, skinny fucks" destiny said grabbed the plate.

We all laughed. We turned on Jason lyric and everything fell asleep in my room leaving me up by myself.

I was making my way over to Tina house.

It was now 1:45 am.

I tip toed over to window and looked in to see everybody sleep but Tina. What is she doing up. I walked up closer.

Her curtains were wide open and she didn't want to make noise but the click clack sound she made while typing.

She didn't mind tho. She liked a little attention due to the fact she didn't really get that growing up as her dad was barely sober.

Your wondering how do I know that. Just know... I know.

She scrolled and scrolled on Instagram looking for entertainment to keep her from having scary thoughts cause she was up by her self.

Noted: keep her in your arms at night, let her know that your there.

Your insecure about your body sometimes, mostly your breast. I figured that out 2 nights ago.

But Isn't that how models are? Insecure.

You don't feel enough of support, something is eating you up inside and bothering you every time you think of your last year in Florida.

You scrolled through your comments on your last picture and saw more hate from your ex fans then love.

People can be so hateful.

But are you the same way?

You wanted to be seen, heard. But not that known. I understand.

Born and raised in Broward, Florida. The fact you were so secretive and didn't really like being all over social media as much only showed that we were connected.

You clicked on a picture I got closer, it was of you and your ex. Ski mask the slump god. It was old I can tell by his skinny body.

You wanted to like it. You wanted to. You wouldn't do me like that would you Tina?

She clicked off and shut off her phone. I walked off and went back home.

I shut off my phone and was about to go to sleep but I got a call.

From JaY

Him: going to sleep huh?

Me: how'd you know that

Him: i know alot of things

me: i feel like i should be worried but okay.

Him: I'm sorry for how I acted.

Me: it's fine but you have to understand I'm okay.

Him: alright. I love you.

Me: I love you too, goodnight.

With that I hung up and went to sleep.

————-the next morning————

I woke up to a empty room.

Everybody was gone. I'm guessing faith left already. I got up and walked to the kitchen and Destiny wasn't even there surprisingly.

"Are any of you roaches home!!?" I yelled. No reply. I finally got house to myself.

Knock! Knock!

Or so I thought.

I walked to the door and saw jay. I smiled, he lifted up his hands to show me the bags that smelled like food.

I let him in.

He followed me to my room and sat the food down. "What you wearing" he said looking me up and down. I had on panties that looked like this☟︎

with a oversized shirt. "What? I always sleep in stuff like this" I said, he shook his head and put me on his shoulder.

"Nah put on something else and pull these colors all the way together." He said. I groaned.

"Okayyy you gotta put me down tho" I said. He smacked my ass really hard and sat me down. I hit him back.

I pulled the curtains together and put on some boxers. "Happy?" I said hopping on the bed. He nodded.

We started eating and watching tv. Then when got we had a make out session.

He was between my legs leaving hickeys on my neck. I rubbed down his stomach sticking my hand inside his pants.

He was very big.

I flipped him over and I was now on top of him. He were still kissing but I was getting turned on and I was feening for more then kisses.

I pulled away and bit my lip. He stared into my eyes.

I got off of him. "Damn, why you stop?" He said. I smirked and took off my boxers leaving me in my panties again.

I took of my shirt. My bra was matching my panties in case you were wondering.

I got on the bed and crawled to him. I unzipped his pants and took out his member.

I started licking the top teasing him. "Tina stop" he moaned. I put the whole thing in my mouth bobbing my head up and down.

He moaned and moaned. I took it out my mouth and licked the sides. He started rubbing my butt as he moaned.

I started going again, I even gagged a bit. He then cummed in my mouth. I played with it on my tong staring him down before swallowing it.

I got up and layed on the side of him. He put his part up.

I layed my head on his chest as he held me tight. Then it was a knock on the door. I jumped up and put on my boxers and shirt.

"Wait Tina your mouth" he said, he got up and wiped white stuff off my mouth. The door bell ringed.

It was probably Taylor and destiny. It ringed again. "I'm coming!" I yelled.

I opened the door. "Damn, can you wai-"

It was stokeley.

My mouth dropped and my heart started beating fast. "Told you I was coming" he said smiling. He took off his durag. "You gon let me in?" He smirked.

Oh no.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 32.2K 138
"You can't save me Liah! No one can!"Jahseh cried as he held the gun on his temple "Jah Baby,please! Don't do this please don't!"I cried "I have no...
91.1K 5.7K 125
When a neighbor moves in near Jahseh she wasn't expecting all that came with being his neighbor. Jahseh being a father in a struggling relationship j...
109K 7.4K 99
He fell in love with the boy next door.