Chapter 13☄️

I was froze

I was froze.

"Stokeley you need to leave" I spoke calmly as I could. He laughed. "Why" he said.

I turned around to see if jay was there. I stepped outside and quietly closed the door. "you can be here ski, you have to leave. Go to a hotel or something" I said.

He huffed.

"Tina I told you I was coming." He said. "I don't want you here, leave or I will call the police" I said.

He stepped closer making me a little scared.

I help on to the door knob.

"You wouldn't do that. You not built like that" he whispered in my ear. His breath gave me goosebumps.

He was right.....Or was he?

"Stokeley leave me alone, Why can't you leave me alone?" I said. I was on the verge of tears. I made the diss track hoping he would leave be.

I even dissed on social media and he doesn't get it! Leave me alone please.

"I refuse to be forgotten" he said. "I should'be kept you out my life. I should've never asked you for help" I cried.

"You won't stay out my life! Leave me alone!" I yelled. He grabbed my waist. My love won't ever fade away" he said.

"I-I can't deal" I stuttered. I removed his hand. He leaned in making me quickly turn my head.

The knob turned and pulled back. I turned around so fast. "You" jay said before trying to get to ski. I held him back.

Stokeley laughed.

"Vruh this the nigga that was talking mad shit on the phone? This ya nigga" stokeley said, his Floridan accent came out.

"In the flesh" jay said, he looked down at me with disappointment in his eyes. "It's not like that I swear" I said.

He looked back up at stokeley.

"Aye you leave my girl alone aight" jay said pushing me to the side. Stokeley stepped up to him face to face.

Jay didn't do anything. I didn't either. I just stood there. Scared.

"Tina this what you want?" Stokeley said with a stank face. He looked at me and turned my head.

He laughed and walked back to his car and drove off.

Jay stormed into my room. "Jay" I yelled following him. I went in my room and closed the door.

"Why did he have his hands around your waist Tina" he said angrily. "I-I don't know, but listen, don't worry about him. He's trying to get into your head" I said sitting next to him.

He just looked the other way.

I grabbed his hand.

"Look, he ain't even on shit stop letting him get to you jay" I said. He snatched his hand away and stood up.