issei the child of the creato...

By SeanMeek3

issei is the child of the creator of the omniverse More

The beginning
The beginning part 2
the weapons
the weapons part 2
issei defeats kokabilie
Issei talks to gasper
faction meeting
issei tells kiba about luner and its powers
creator,devil and dragon
training kiba

issei helps rias defeat riser

2.3K 17 7
By SeanMeek3

Issei closed his eyes and unleashed all his arua and power then a bright light engulfed him.

A big universe was covering him and it kept making sound waves. It kept going back inside of him and a shock wave hit making his mother and his creations put a x with their arms to black the waves then it started to shrink and they could see a golden ball of light surrounding issei and then another shock wave then it shrieked and went back inside of issei then a sound wave was left then they could see issei a bit better he was wearing white armor.

On his head he had wolf ears dog ears
(I'm talking like German Shepherd fig ears) and the cat ears he had a tone of wings he had long big white dragon wings that had galaxy's in them and would change color with golden tooth spikes coming out on top on each of them. He also had phoenix wings and angel wings, devil bat wings, fallen angel wings, he had nine tail fox tails he also had a nekomata twin tails and a wolf and dragon tail. He had one pink pearl like gem on his left shoulder arm and a light blue diamond on his right shoulder arm he had whit gem that change colors every second on his chest plate he open his eyes and they were gold with purple galaxy's with them he also found out the galaxy's will change to a color with a certain emotion. In his eyes. Since he was calm the galaxy's were all sort's of color. His mother shrunk down to a 5'9 tall woman and hugged her son who was 5'6 and he hugged back and the galaxy's in his eyes changed into a mixture of pink and purple meaning happy and love.
He decided to go and test his power by making a room that times stay still in he decided to train his powers.
(couple of months)
Issei was in full control  his powers and was more powerful than his mother was.  Which she was proud of him for.
Issei was able to go into balance breaker and can stay in it for eternity and went into the scared gear to talk to the other previous boosted gear holders. They emitted that they were surprised that their host was the child of the creator of the omniverse and were glade because now the red dragon emperor can be the best for eternity. Issei can control the juggernaut drive to its fullest. He told draig that he has every creatures ability even his counter part Albion' s power divide dividing. and can use half dimension and other abilities he said he can use draigs abilities as well. Draig asked a if he can use ophis and great reds abilities as well. Which issei said yes to.  Issei upgraded his sub species for the boosted gear he made different class sub species. First stage  his boosted gear is able to to boost the user power for times each second. 2nd stage  create weapons that can boost power and uses elemental magic attacks. His 3rd stage lets him create armored soldiers either male or female and have the same balance breaker as him some can go into juggernaut drive if they got his permission. 4th stage he can create artificial dragons made our of armor that attack his opponent. His 5th stage which  he can create actual dragons that are alive and real with their own abilities and elements. His 6th stage is he can create longinus class scared gears and can seal the dragons he created with his 5th stage. To which draig was amazed at and told him to only use his 1st stage sub species and use the other stages when the time arrives like a surprise. Issei also told him he can seal anything in the scared gear like a lover and that your soul and your lover soul will be able to talk and have kids and then your kids body and soul will be sealed inside a scared gear and so on.  Issei would train with his boosted gear on some bots he created that would be on par with his strongest omniverse dragon god and the boosted gear would have bad cracks and would break and draig would fix it but it was also expanding his arua and magic and the boosted gear would evolve and learn and harden itself and became as hard as his creations scales. he stop and went to take a shower then watch more happen in the universe he saw kiba talking to girls and sometimes issei would sing a song but he quickly realize that his voice sounded like a goddess than a mans voice.  His mother reminded him he's both genders and thats why when he sings his voice sounds like a girl so he kept singing what he didn't know was that kiba wad able to hear him sing and would try to I ignore it and when issei found out that kiba could hear him he went to his mother for answers.
Creator: issei its simple can you figure it out?
Issei: i mean I have a few ideas why it could be bit it would be impossible
Creator: oh son you are also a creator and our logic and knowledge are above everything else in the omniverse. But since you would deny it I'll just say it. Issei kiba is most likely your soul mate you know you Destin one.
Issei: but how i was born before he even existed?
Creator: not even I have the answers to that just because I existed before the dawn of time and space and creation and destruction doesn't mean I have all the answers.
Issei: all right well I'll go check on what my so called soul mate is doing.
(By the way this is what his other creations look like)
The omniverse sea serpent halfbreed opal

Omniverse all seeing halfbreed serpent sporal

Omniverse jade dragon half breed junal

Omniverse angel Palladian junik

Omniverse fallen angel sulrand

Omniverse fallen angel sandel

Omniverse fallen angel aphmau

Omniverse demon judar

Omniverse vampire Kendra

Omniverse demon/virgin hybrid dabid

Omniverse demon queen libela

He checked and saw them fight fallen angels that apparently had a nun and he checked her story and found that devil named Diodora Astaroth was tbe devil but found out quickly that it was all planned and now back fired since this girl who's is asia is now a devil with a bishop piece. Issei found out that she had the scare geared called twilight healing. But issei scared gears were better and he saw what she would need inorder to become more powerful but he couldn't interfere unless he needed to like if they were in danger then he could send one of his creations or if he made a contract with one of them. Issei went to the familiar forest and transformed back into his human firm so that the devils don't discover him yet. He let out a bit of draigs arua and then he felt the earth underneath him tremble and saw a blueish purple dragon come and attack him which he retaliated back and she was knocked out unconscious he teleported himself and the dragon to Tannin territory.  One of the guards stopped him from entering once he saw the unconscious tiamat the most powerful dragon king he got tannin and when he got there he asked what he wanted.
Issei: hello there blaze dragon king or former dragon king tannin I'll explain once you get all the dragons over hear all of them well need to hear what i have to say.
After saying that tannin got all of the dragons and when they all appeared they saw tiamat but unconscious they started to panic but issei poured all his memory's inside thier mind even the unconscious tiamat after he was finished they all had bug round eyes of shock and fear even tiamat who woke up fast after receiving issei memory's was astonish. Issei said he would like tiamat as his familiar even though he has other pets and familiars as well she would be best because of certain things. She agreed and issei said that she can still have eggs with draig but issei would have to seal her ina scared gear so that they can mate. Before issei left he turned around and said.
Issei: oh before i leave I've created omniverse dragon gods and goddesses that far surpass your imagination their more powerful than great red and ophis combined and they could obliterate them in a instant.
And with that he disappeared but he tild them to not tell anybody about this which they agreed to.
Issei kept watching everything in the omniverse the reason he never went to the universe where rias and kiba were because they would immediately sense him and so would the entire supernatural world and those two dragon gods and that beast god trihexa.
when he looked back in the water he saw a orange magic circle appear and saw rias argue with this dude named riser and that she was in a force marriage. He didn't like riser and he was worried because they were out numbered and he had more experience. So issei saw them train and created dummies for kiba and the rest and they attacked them they fought back and to their surprise they were becoming powerful and rias felt more confident then the dummies caught on fire and said.
Rias don't get cocky im helping you so that you can defeat riser so work on more controlling your power of destruction and akeno work on defense and work on your elements. Koneko work on speed and detection and kiba work on defense and agility. Asia work on healing and putting up barriers.
Rias: who are you?
A friend but I've watched you all and your history if you don't win this rating game I'll send a friend to break in at the wedding and fight riser himself I won't tell you how powerful he is but he's powerful.
Rias: thank you but why are you helping us?
Because I want to
Then the fire disappeared and left every one wondering who it was.
(After 10 days)
Issei was watching the fight and saw that some of risers peerage were going down and then saw koneko fall to riser queen and then saw akeno battle riser queen and then when riser queen was down she used her phoenix tears. Which pissed off issei and then Akeno was defeated.  Then kiba, Asia and rias were left. Kiba managed to get rid of both riser knights and then his bishop and his pawns and rook but then was defeated by his queen.
Issei: coward!
Issei released a huge shock wave

It shook the omniverse and made riser miss his fire ball at Asia but then his queen shot Asia in the back and then rias was left and defeated riser queen but lost riser.
( two days later)
Issei was livid he wanted to free rias and the others so he summoned his Omniverse demon queen and omniverse fallen angel.
Issei:libela...aphmau.. your job is to free rias from her wedding and one of you fight riser for her freedom but don't kill anybody except maybe riser if you get sick of him and if anybody try to intercede release your full arua and power but don't attack just make it imitating. But when you arrive make your presence as strong as the heavenly dragons.
Libela: of course
Aphmau: you have our word
Issei: and if any body asks just say your master if they ask who just say I do time.
They both nodded and used their magic circles to go train.
( third day)
Everyone was at the party and rias was in her wedding gown and walking to her fiance and was holding in tears. Then out of nowhere they all felt a presence and sirzechs could tell it was as strong as the heavenly dragons then a explosion nocked down the two doors. And they were shocked but confused and all took a battle stance they could tell one looked like a devil but it looked weird and one was a fallen angel.
Libela: good day to you all sirzechs one of use like to fight riser for rias freedom and before you say anything our master told us to free her and you will meet our master in time.

Sirzechs: riser will fight one of them?
Riser: if lord sirzechs sama says to I can't back down. I think I'll battle the fallen chick
Libela: hmph bad move fried chicken but ok your funeral
Aphmau leave nothing of him behind
Aphmau: understood
They battled and sirzechs could tell aphmau was holding back then libela said something
Libela: aphmau stop playing with him and finish this.
Aphmau: alright black pillar!
A huge black magic circle was above riser and a black sold pillar came down onto riser and he was breathing hard
Aphmau: I'll put you out of your misery
Just then riser sister came in front of him and was shielding him.
This pissed off both of them and they unleash their full power lets just say this got the attention of every supernatural sirzches was shacking and in the khaos bergad ophis for the first time felt fear and in the dimensional gape great red felt fear as well. Aphmau used her powers to life revel up to the air and threw her at Lord phoenix and then she launched a beam of bright light and destroyed riser.
Revel was crying but she look back and saw riser still there but at deaths door.
Aphmau: be grateful little chicken our master just told us to spare you know sirzches rias is free?
Sirzches: y-yes but just who are you
Libela release her 200 huge devil bat wings and aphmau release her 200 midnight black wings and said their titles.
Libela: my name is libela I am the omniverse demon queen
Aphmau: I am aphmau the omniverse fall angel
Sirzches: omniverse?!
Aphmau: like we said every thing we explained in due time goodbye everybody and get that fried chicken to the hospital.
Rias: wait tell your master I said thank you
Libela: we will rias gremory
They disappeared
(Back with issei)
Issei was smiling at rias and her peerage and was very happy he spared riser.
Zeke: know what?
Issei: now we see if anything else happens.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 630 9
This short story is based on my oneshot Isaac. If you haven't read it yet you should! Hope you enjoy it! Cover art by @Alpha-black
249K 3.7K 38
issei is a normal teenager well if an extremely perverted person is normal than he is normal. anyway he just his everyday 'stuff' when one night a ro...