LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

By YourBae04et

it's just a tribute to the most romantic reality show couple. Here you will get all kinds of stories about t... More

1.First break .
2.confession ❤️
3.intimacies
4 .The Next Morning
5.Trying to cheer her up.
6.Next weekend.
7.jeoulous sid
8.intimacies 2
9.I will love you forever ❤️
10(ii) .Round 2
Question
11.sana- the tease
12.Emotional attachment
13.insecurities
14. Tu mera hai
15. Alag wali feeling.
16.Bhula dunga
17.realizations
18.You are mine.
19.Surprise
20.day one practice
21.Day one practice- 2
22.vanity
23.CRAZY IN LOVE
24.Taking charge
25.Blessing in disguise
26.Day 2 Practice
27.Dress trail
28.Event day
29.Family
A very big Thank You
30.Insecurities
31.Surprise part 1- Road trip
32.welcome to lonavala.
33.Day two
35.Date night
36.Can't wait to see you
37.Love
38.Music video
39. Long good bye
40.Making amends
41.Fear, Confusion and Surprise.
42. The Proposal
43. Passionate times
44. Lockdown
45. Result.
46.Facing the truth.
47.Getting Normal
48. Couple goals
Need help
49.Soaked in love
50. Happily Ever After
Shocked
Request

34.Dreams and memories

7.8K 341 66
By YourBae04et

Sid's p.o.v

Me and sana are walking along the beach side, we were talking about our journey in bigg boss and our favorite moments there. Sana was occasionally singing songs and running around here and there in water like a kid, her laughter is like music to my ears. We are having so much fun, suddenly we hear someone call Sana. We turn back to see a boy standing there. He must be somewhat around 28- 29 years old. Some people might call him handsome also. He stood round 5'10 , have muscles to flaunt and good looks. Sana gets really happy seeing him and leave my hands and run towards him, he holds his arms open and she ran into in. He held her tight in a big hug. I am standing there watching these two hugging the life out of each other, finally they break the hug and he say something that I am unable to hear as the sound of water is overlapping theirs. Sana is laughing like she use to with me. I flinch instantly and already dislike the boy. I steps forward towards them & they turn towards me. Sana came to me and held my hand

"Baby, meet Manav, he is my friend from Punjab, he is a big star there."

The boy
"Hello Shuklaji, I am Manvinder. So good to meet you," stretching his hands forward for me.

I shake his hand and he flashed a smile. We talked for some time and sana invited him for dinner. Why did she have to do that? Anyways if she had, We will honor her invitation. We went back home and started preparing dinner. Sana wanted to cook for him and rejected my idea of restaurant order saying, "Agar bahar ka hi khana hota toh woh mujhe kyun bolta dinner ke liye."

I mean what the hell, he asked her for dinner? How cheap. He doesn't look that poor that he can't buy his own meals, and why does this girl have to agree to anything and everything people say, what do I do with her?? I facepalmed myself.

The dinner is done. Its authentic punjabi food. Bhai punjabi khana hi kahana hai toh ghar jaake kha le, punjab hi toh ja raha na tu yaha se.
My disliking for him is increasing at such a high speed.

We were setting the table and then heard the doorbell, "Ah!! He is here", Sana ran towards the door and opened it. He is standing there in punjabi kurta, now this is hilarious. Yeh kaha aaya hai, shaadi hai kisi ki yaha pe?? Anyhow he is sana's guest so I have to welcome him, and I do just the same we sit for sometimes and he tells us the stories about his work-life and how funny he is. I don't actually find him funny but sana is laughing like anything. Then I suggest We should have dinner, basically I want him to leave ASAP. sana says," Arre Manav aaya hai aur hum daaru na piye, aisa ho hi nai sakta.
"You guys make the pegs,main side dishes lati hu."
With that She gets up for kitchen , I get up for the bar and Manvinder joins me there.

We reach the bar area and he says,

"Yeh vadda badhiya intezam kiya hai veere."

Veere?? excuse me I am not your veere.

"Hain bas jo hai yahi hai", I said then realized that it might have sounded rude so I cover it with a smile. He smiles back and We make our drinks.
We open a bottle of Glenfiddich and pour three glasses. Sana had also joined us with few snack plates. We have our drink and I suggested to wrap it up after one drink but then he says,
"Ek drink toh dushmani ki hoti hai",and We had another, then another and ended up finishing the bottle. All three of us are quite drunk and hungry. The food is amazing,of course it have to be. Sana is an amazing cook. We finish our food and I got up to go to washroom, when I came back I saw that guy is kissing Sana. He is kissing my Sana? MY SANA!
What is this happening??
Why is she kissing him??
"Sana" I called out in anger. They break the kiss and look at him, the guys is smiling evil smile. I could not understand what's happening. My head is pounding now and I can't see anything clear. Sana walks towards me and says,
"Sid, yeh Jo manav hai na, woh mera boyfriend tha BB aane se pehle. We used to love each other so much, but then I met you in BB and I thought I love you but jab yeh wapis aaya toh mujhe ahsaas hua ki I still love him. Sid main ja rahi hu iske sath. main is se bahut pyar karti hu."
What??????
What did she just say, She does not love me?
How is this even possible??
"Sana but tune bola tu mujhse pyar karti hai"

Sana- Sid mujhe bhi yahi laga but main manav se pyar karti hun. Woh mere jaise hi hai- fun loving,happy, tu toh bada boring aur cold hai. Plus woh punjab se hai toh hamari thinking and background bhi same hai aur sabse badi baat he is my age,so I can connect with him more".

Sid- "Baby tu kya bol rahi, you dont love me??"

Sana-"Sid samajh meri baat, main manav ko pasand karti hu, tujhe kaise kar sakti hu?".
Now this is enough. I will break his head now and I run toward him with a punch ready to blow his head off. Sana comes in between us and push me back.
"Sid kya kar raha hai, pagal ho gaya hai samjh nai aati tujhe",all this while that guy is smiling like an evil, "main is se pyar karti hu. Mujhe laga tu samjhega but I guess I was wrong. Main ja rahi hu iske sath. Abhi."
And with that she left with him, leaving me alone in this house.

I was crying and cursing him and then I feel something soft on my cheeks. What could it be. It's so soft and comforting. I open my eyes and see Sana standing in front of me with a beautiful smile on her face.
I was shocked at first to see her and then I look down at myself. I am lying on a couch. Who put me there and what about my cloths?What happened to them??
Sana- Good morning sweetheart.

She says with her sweetest smile,
Oh fuck!!! It was a dream!!!

Before She could say anything I pulled her on my lap and kissed the hell out of her. She is mine, only mine, no one could ever take her from me.

I keep holding her tight in my arms kissing her neck & her earlobe. She is moaning in my hold. She belongs to me and I belong to her. I put my head on her breasts, feeling the soft bulge of her boobs and hearing her heartbeat. Every beat of her is for me and mine for her,. I pull her closer, knowing I am being stupid but I wanted to feel her body against mine to get the assurance that she is mine. I put my hands inside her t shirt and rub her belly. She is mine. I was lost in her when I felt her kissing the top of my head. My god,this girl is so cute .
Sana- Chal uth ja. Jake naha le.

And She tries to get up from my lap and I let her do that. She got up and I realize that I am naked.

Why am I naked?
I get up but could not walk, I feel dizzy.

My head is pounding and my back. Oh shit!! "Why is my back hurting??" I cried in pain.

"Your back is hurting coz you slept on floor all night", she replied.

"What??? I slept on floor?? Then how come I woke up on the couch. Did you pick me up and put me here??"

I don't really think she could do that.

"Pagal hai? Weight dekha hai apna. I can never do that. You woke up for a while when I woke up and then you shifted to couch."
She looks funny saying this. My god she's so cute. I want to kiss her again.

"Oh! aacha ok."

"How are you feeling? Are you feeling okay?"

"Kind of. But not so good, my head. It's killing me and the back is no less."

"I know, I have made your coffee. Just go take a warm shower, it might help you in your hangover."

I agreed and got up to go to the washroom up stairs but then stopped mid way and said,
"I will go to the washroom but I want you too to join me. "

"I have already showered, you go," she replied.

"Fine then I am also not going, it's either both of us or none." I say
She finally gave up and we both went to the washroom and showered. I leave no opportunity to kiss her, lick and and make love to her. We finished the shower and come downstairs for food. My back is still killing me. I ask her to put pain relief gel on my back and sit in kitchen chit chatting while she makes breakfast.

We finish our breakfast and went upstairs to get ready to go out. we came downstairs and see it's drizzling, I wanted it to keep drizzling as I don't wanna go out and waste any single second of my beautiful moments with her in public. I wanted her all for me. Specially I don't want her to meet any Manvinder in real. I silently pray for rain and God heard me and it started raining heavily. I waste no time in changing my cloths so that there is no delay in cancelling the plan. I want to spend the rest of the time here making love to her. I will make sure all her wishes come true. I want her to be really & genuinely happy with me so even if she meets someone she would never leave me for him. I changed and sat in the bed. she is changing and I just sit there watching her take off her cloths and put on another one. I so want to stop her from putting cloths on and pull her to me and make love to her again but I do not want her to think that I only want her body and I lust for her. Though I won't deny I have a strong feeling of lust towards her but the love I have for her superpowers all other feelings. The love I have for her, I have never felt it before. we come downstairs to the kitchen and make coffee for ourselves & go outside near the pool.

We were sitting on the shade by the pool. Sana is looking breathtaking in her white dress. I turned the music on and she was singing the best melodies. I was just sitting and enjoying my view of the most beautiful lady sitting in front of me, who belongs to me, who love me. I kiss her hands and she blushed. It has been more than three months we're dating, more than eighth months were know each other but still the way she blushed every time when I kiss her out of the blue, makes me so happy. It gives me a different kind of happiness. We were sitting, all her weight on me, back pressed against my chest and my hands wrapped around her waist. My head on the crook of her neck taking the intoxicating fragrance of hers, its undoubtedly the best fragrance and my most favorite.

We were sitting there enjoying the rain and the music but most importantly enjoying each other company.
We were sitting in complete silence, the only sound that came was from the rain and the music box. After a while she breaks the silence saying,
"Tujhe pata hai Sid l. Jab hum Dalhousie main hote the na aur jab bhi baarish hoti thi, hum sab friends pagal ho jate the bhutta khane ke liye. Hum kaise bhi karke bhutta le hi aate the. Pata hai kitna maza aata tha.
Most of the time hum Shehbaaz ko bhejate the bhutta lane. Wo bechara gussa hota tha but use jaana hi padta tha. We used to enjoy rains a lot."

I heard a sadness in her voice.

"Kya hua baby. Tu sad kyu sound kar rahi hai?"

" Nothing its just that jab se school choda tab se aise baarish dekhne ka mauka hi nai mila. I got so busy in work, from shoot to home and from home to shoot, my life was stuck between these two places. I can't even remember when was the last time I watched the rain and had bhutta."

I was sitting there holding her close to me and then I got a plan, agar hum park nai ja sakte, toh hum yaha toh full enjoy kar sakte hai na. I got up and went inside. She was confused for a second then asked what was I doing. I said "Nothing. Bas tujhe teri school time revisit karwane ka soch raha."
She got more confused and made her cute face, I chukled and ran inside to take my car keys.
When I came out she was still standing there. Still confused. I unlocked my car and shouted while running towards it so she could hear me,"Main tera bhutta lena ja raha and sath main jalebi and pakode bhi le aayunga.Tujhe kuchh aur chahiye?"

"Sidharth tu kya pagal ho gaya hai?? Itni tez baarish main bahar ja raha hai?
Abhi kaha milega tujhe bhutta?
Rehne de hum baad main kha lenge."

" Nopes, mujhe toh abhi hi khane hai."

" Sidharthhhhhhh."

Before she could finish her sentence I drove out in search of her bhutta. I drive for almost 40 minutes and came across a sweet shop which was making hot jalebis. I stopped my car and bought some jaelebi and pakoda. I aksed the man in the shop where could I get bhutta now. He said just in the next turn I might get a vendor. I decided to take a risk and open my umbrella and went to that turn and luckily I found him. I brought two bhuttas and ask him to pack it nicely. I took that parcel and went back to the sweets shop, collected some other parcels and put them nice and safe in the car and drove back. It must be an hour or so when I reach back home. I parked the car and saw Sana lost in her thoughts, paying no attention to my arrival.
She must be in deep thoughts, I hope it's not anything serious else she would have noticed me.

sana's p.o.v

Arjun- Sana aaj tu fir uske sath shooting per gai thi??

Sana-He is my co actor I need to go to finish my shooting. I cannot leave the movie midway.

Arjun-I don't know anything I just don't want you to be with him. I don't like him and you will do as I say just stop going on shoots with him. I don't know how you do it but do it. I cannot see you with him.

Sana-But I can't do that. Professionalism bhi koi chij hoti hai.Main aise sab chiz nahin chhod sakti.

Arjun- Tu chhod sakti nahin ya chhodana nahin chahti mujhe pehle se lag raha tha tera uske sath chakkar hai. Tu pasand karti hai na usko??

Jaan bujh ke nahin chhod rahi na. Tu Jaan bujh ke film sign ki na uske sath???

Sana-Tu kya bol raha hai Arjun main tujhse pyar Karti hun main kyon uske sath movie sign karungi??

Mujhe to pata bhi nahin tha ki woh hone wala is movie mein. Maine pehle sign ki thi movie aur use time tu karne wala tha yeh movie. Tune chhod di yeh movie fir production ko kis ko lena hai kis ko nai iss main mera koi say nai hai.

Arjun- I don' know what you do and how you do but do it as I say.

He banged the door and left.

Sana-What do I do now I also don't like him but I cannot tell this to the production house. I have to finish this movie as soon as possible. Why can't men trust me at all.

I pack my bag and call my manager. It's outdoor shoot and I have to reach Chandigarh for a week to shoot this movie. Arjun was visibly angry and upset about outdoor shoot but I cannot help it. What needs to be done, needs to be done. Me and my manager reach Chandigarh and meet all other people on the production.Everyone has reached there except Jassi. He is my Co actor and is rival of Arjun. They both are big names of Punjabi movie industry. This movie was first offered to Arjun and he even accepted it and that's why I committed to this. But due to some personal reason Arjun has to opt out of this movie and he just came on board. First I was not happy with him being my co-actor but commitment ki thi to complete karni padegi. I reach Chandigarh and checked-in in my hotel room. It's already past midnight and we have a early morning shoot. I unpack my suitcase and take out my night dress. I changed into them and since I have only few hours left before the shoot starts and I was very tired so I decided to hit the bed. I was quite tired with all the drama back home and then this long drive, so I decided to sleep. I put my phone on charge at the bedside table. I woke up in the morning at around 5 & saw 15 missed call of Arjun. Oh my God! How can I forgot I put my phone on silent. I need to call him back. I dialed his number and he didn't answer. I called him again and again- same no answer. I got a call from the producer calling me to tell the location. I decided to text him but before that I wanted to take shower. I changed into the dress from the production and came downstairs to meet everybody. Then I go for my hair and makeup & when I was almost ready, we have 20 minutes before a shoot starts. I was called for the scene. I was going as usual - shooting shooting shooting. Nothing else. I almost forgot to check my phone. Once the shooting was done I check my phone and saw the message is still a draft how can I be this careless?? I didn't send him the message I just typed it and let go of it. He will be boiling in anger I called him and he answered and as I expected he started shouting. I was too tired and irritated with all this drama and decided to not talk to him for some time. I told him that I need a break and I will call him once I feel like, he was shocked and then he said you like jassi and that's why you are doing this. I was beyond shocked to hear him say that. I disconnected the call and went back to my room. Shooting was done for the day and tomorrow's call time was afternoon, so I decided to change and go to the bar. I change into a black dress, straighten my hair, put a pair of high heels and then head to the hotel bar but then I decided against it because people know that I am staying here and if anyone recognize me here my picture will be on newspaper tomorrow. So, I decided to choose something small and went to a small city bar & had few drinks. I was thinking about Arjun and how he always tried to dominate me, dictate me. It's like he doesn't love me but take me as his property. I don't want to be anyone's property. So I decided that I should break up with him. I called him same night and told him that it's over between us and we are not compatible and happy with each other. He was angry & frustrated and was shouting but I hung up the phone and drove my way back to the hotel. The schedule for Chandigarh was for 3 more days. I somehow I finish these 3 days and went to Mohali. I have few music videos & I decided to do it now as music give me calmness and I needed it very badly now. I went to my music room and recorded few songs & I came back home. I realize when I finally asked him to please leave, everything improved immediately. I could breathe again. I was free of so much dead weight. I was so, so happy to just not-have-him around. It was so much better. I never looked back, and I was ok on my own. Sure, I crawled into bed every night, feeling ready to collapse at the end of the day. I put my head and heart on work and one day when ready to retire for the day, I was checking my mail and saw a message from Viacom 18 saying they wanted me to participate in bigg boss. First I rejected the offer in my mind, cause I was not in a condition to except the offer but then I talked to Shahbaz and he said that I should do it and then I spoke to few of my friends and they also suggest me to do it. The shooting for the movie was done the few music videos that I was doing were also done. Only one video shoot was left on the song I recorded just a few days back. So I decided to finish it as soon as possible and mailed back the production of Viacom 18, accepting the offer.

Now I feel that this was one of the best decision of my life and that will and forever be the best part of my life. Arjun who was my boyfriend but I never loved him and I am sure even he was not in love with me. We were just together for the sake of being together and when I met Siddharth I came to know what love is all about. He taught me the meaning of loving someone, caring for someone, doing everything which I never knew I was capable of. I never knew I was capable of loving someone so much, I never knew I was capable of being loved by someone so much. I have never been loved, neither from my family nor from any other man. So I can clearly say that this is the first time when I fell in love with someone. When I fell in love with him it was the most magical moment it was like when you are forcing yourself to not do something but then you cannot help it. It's like a moth knows that the fire will burn him but he's still attracted towards it and dies for the sake of his curiosity. Exactly that's what happened with me. I tried my best to not fall in love with him but I can say it's not we who decide who we fall in love with, it's the destiny that decides who we fall in love with, and in our case I can say the destiny played very very beautifully.

End of p.o.v
Sid reached near her and put the packets on the table, and looked at her- tears running down her cheeks, eyes red. He sat near her feet on the ground,"Baby kya hua tujhe? Tu ro kyon rahi hai??"
That's when she realised that she had been zoned out and crying.
She felt embarrassed, she had no idea that she was crying.
He got up & pulled her for a hug. He hugged her tight and asked again why was she crying and she said 'bas kuch yaad aa gaya tha'. He wanted to go deeper into the matter but she looked sad so he decided to let go of it for some time. Cheering her now was more important. So he decided to let go of it and behaved normal. "Dekh baby main Tere liye kya laya. Jalebi, pakode & tera favourite bhutta." She smiled, forgetting all her worries and got excited like a kid and hugged him tight. "Bhookh lagi hai??" asked sid.

She nodded her head with excitement. They had bhutta sitting at the same place with songs playing in the background.

Sana was very happy and now she was dancing all around him sometime falling, sometime pulling him on the floor with her and making him dance and then laughing. She kissed him & he was more than happy to see his old Sana back. After many days since the time she has joined MSK she had become dull, but now she is back being the cute bubbly girl she was, dancing around, joking and getting drenched in rain. It was almost evening and they decided to go inside the house. They change their clothes & again came downstairs, heated up the Jalebi and pakora to have it now it was almost evening.

SID's p.o.v

I decided to surprise Sana so I told her to get ready somewhere around 9:00 and I said that she have only three hours to get ready starting now and left the room saying that I have a surprise for her . I decided to setup a date night for her on the backyard of the house. It was an old house and the backyard was huge. There were huge trees and few small trees. I decorated the place, arranged chairs and table and lights, ordered some food and went back inside the house to get ready. It took me around two and half hours to prepare all of this and I has only 30 minutes to get ready. I took a quick shower and changed into a suit. Then I wore my most expensive watch, combed my hair backwards and put on a pair of black oxford shoes. I

was all ready in 30 minutes and went to her room and knocked the door to take her for the date.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 4.3K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❤️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...
3.3M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...
203K 18K 70
"𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒈, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏...
364K 39K 110
"𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇...