ding ding bitch.

By MIKANN--

- in which you anonymously message bakugou katsuki because your heart goes boom for that bitch || gender neut... More

message |1
message|2
message|3
message|4
message|5
message|6
message|7
message|8
message|9
message| 10
message|11
message|12
message|14
message|15
message|16
meeting|17
message|18
message|19

message|13

25.5K 1.3K 2.4K
By MIKANN--

Y/N STOOD BY THE WATER FOUNTAIN, TAKING IN AS MUCH H2O AS THEY COULD.

katsuki had beaten their ass three times already, yet the stubborn teenager wanted another rematch. telepathy was a cool quirk, unless your rival could predict your moves like it was nothing. bakugou impatiently waited for his classmate, slipping his phone out to message a certain someone.

- - -

snacc attacc 💕

who did you get

snacc attacc 💕

dumb hoe

funny bunny 🐰

ur mom lmao

snacc attacc 💕

i hate you

funny bunny 🐰

sir do i look like an IDIOT 😡😡🤬🤬🤬😡🤬🤬😡🤬😡😡 i'm not telling u who i got teamed up with tf try again later

snacc attacc 💕

just fucking tell me, it's not like i can do much with it anyways

funny bunny 🐰

jUst fuCkinG tEll mE, iTs nOt liKe i cAn dO muCh wiTh iT anYwayS

snacc attacc 💕

i'll fucking murder you

funny bunny 🐰

murder this 🐱

snacc attacc 💕

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

funny bunny 🐰

h U H 🤰

snacc attacc 💕

im gonna go check on y/n, they're taking forever

snacc attacc 💕

hopefully they didn't fucking chicken out

funny bunny 🐰

o H YEAH HUH U GOT TEAMED UP WITH THEM

funny bunny 🐰

man lucky 😢

snacc attacc 💕

they keep wanting a damn rematch but i keep fucking beating them

funny bunny 🐰

isn't their quirk teleportation tho??

funny bunny 🐰

how the fuck do u predict that hoe, they should b winning i'm so confused

snacc attacc 💕

i think they're holding back, like they're not trying to fucking hurt me or some shit

funny bunny 🐰

why would they do that tho,,

snacc attacc 💕

i don't fucking know, i can't read people's minds

snacc attacc 💕

dumbass

funny bunny 🐰

you know, now that u get to train with them, u can take this as an opportunity to confess your feelings 😩😩

snacc attacc 💕

why do you support them ? i thought you had feelings for me too

funny bunny 🐰

bro's b4 hoes

snacc attacc 💕

i'm not gonna fucking confess to them

snacc attacc 💕

that's dumb

funny bunny 🐰

pussy

snacc attacc 💕

SHUT THE FUCK UP

funny bunny 🐰

NO, PUSSY

snacc attacc 💕

i'm leaving

funny bunny 🐰

NOOO BAKUGOU

funny bunny 🐰

BAKUSTAY DONT BAKUGO

seen

funny bunny 🐰

RUDE ASS BITCH UGH

- - -

quick, hide that shit ! they put their phone away as they heard recognizable, heavy, footsteps that belonged to a certain blonde boy. "are you almost done ? you're taking forever." the ruby eyed male clicked his tongue, y/n nodding their head as they headed back to the trees. "so, about the date—" "don't bring that up" he interrupted.

if humans could re-enact the surprised pikachu  face, that's what l/n would look like right about now. considering they weren't all that talkative in person, they didn't want to respond to the boy, unsure if he'd be upset about it. if they could be a bad bitch through text, why not in person as well ? who's to stop them ?

the h/c head cleared their throat, their blonde companion giving them a side eye, "why don't you want to talk about that ? i get that what happened was. . .unexpected to say the least, but i think that maybe if we !—"

katsuki rolled his eyes, "just don't think. don't think about what happened, just fucking forget about it." his brow furrowed in anger. but to be honest, when isn't he angry. "but what you did was uncalled for !" they exclaimed, pushing his buttons even further.

did y/n not have anything better to discuss ? or were they genuinely curious about what had happened back then ? "i know that ! you think i don't know that ? i didn't mean to do that, it was off fucking impulse or whatever." he snapped like a twig in the arms of a bored toddler. l/n puffed out their cheeks. "fine, be like that" the e/c eyed student quickened their pace so they could walk ahead bakugou, eventually getting to their training spot before him.

once they arrived, the h/c teenager rolled up their sleeves, to let bakugou know they were done playing. that didn't intimidate the hard headed boy though. he leaned in for a punch, y/n swiftly teleporting behind him when he then kicked them down using his left leg. l/n grimaced at the action, teleporting yet again, to drop kick katsuki.

before the boy could react, they announced something to throw the male off, "the anonymous number mentioned you, they said something, wanna hear it !?" his eyes widened. the number wouldn't dare and confess for him, at least he hoped so. katsuki was now pinned down by l/n, the h/c head taking the opportunity to finally beat him.

"what did they say ?" he hissed out, no longer worried about who was to win the match. "shut up and listen to me, dumb bitch !" they exclaimed, gripping on his wrists tighter. "no, tell me, what they fucking—" y/n was done with this dumb hoe not shutting up, to be honest.

so they decided to take matters into their own hands. they shut their eyes tight and clashed their soft lips on to katsuki's, his words being pushed back down, and his breathe getting caught in his throat. l/n finally took the force of their lips off his, "now we're even ! and listen to me, i-i won't hesitate to do it again !"

a gasp could be heard from in front of them. they quickly lifted their head up and spotted kaminari along with mina, and sero. "is bakugou getting topped ?!" the pink skinned girl asked in shock. "i don't know, but everyone's gonna wanna see this !" kaminari snapped a picture before snickering and running off. "and by y/n, nonetheless. i thought they were shy." sero added.

y/n then knew, they fucked up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1K 19
"Not sure, was just bored." "You were bored and decided to shoot me a text waking me up from my beauty sleep?" Used to be called * todobaku messages...
5.3K 90 18
Where you date the one and only, Katsuki Bakugou. "You're so soft, Katsuki" "Only for you"
383K 19.1K 19
"𝓎𝑜𝓊 , 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝑜𝓇𝑜𝓀𝒾 , 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝑔𝑜 𝒹 𝑜 𝓀 𝒾 𝒹 𝑜 𝓀 𝒾." "𝓘 𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰." In which...
6.2K 128 9
𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 ☞︎︎︎ 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 ℕ𝕆𝕋 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕟𝕙�...