Deadly Temptations

Por xStormBloodx

Seduction: a fine art of manipulation and temptation, used to lure your prey. That's how Lexa Callero, the de... Mais

Disclaimers + Characters
Chapter 1: Let The Fun Begin
Chapter 2: I'm Coming For You
Chapter 3: Capture The Flag
Chapter 4: Hello My Sweet Enemy
Chapter 5: Make Him Fall In Love
Chapter 6: Make Her Fall In Love
Chapter 7: Quite The School Night
Chapter 8: Kiss And Kill
Chapter 9: Beautiful But Deadly
Chapter 11: Nothing Like High School
Chapter 12: Expect The Unexpected
Chapter 13: First Encounter
Chapter 14: The Unlucky Ones
Chapter 15: To Distract From My Distraction
Chapter 16: Back To Strangers
Chapter 17: Little Devil
Chapter 18: Afterthoughts
Chapter 19: Fractured Rivalry
Chapter 20: Snow-Haired Danger
Chapter 21: Murderous Duo
Chapter 22: Kill Her, I Dare You
Chapter 23: In The Lead
Chapter 24: City Of 'Love'
Chapter 25: Information Revealed
Chapter 26: Are You Proud Of Me?

Chapter 10: The Lucky Ones

852 27 10
Por xStormBloodx

Lexa Callero's POV

He gets me pinned down for a second, but that is before I sweep his legs with one of mine, and tackle him to the ground. He throws punches left and right, but I only manage to dodge the ones coming at my face, being in my limited position.

He rips off my ear piece and we're both on the floor, wrestling each other down while the rest of the bar is screaming and shouting at the commotion. I grab his glass from the counter, and smash it against his head, breaking it and definitely giving him a concussion.

"Mother fuc—" he tries to yell before I punch him in the ribs and try to roll on top of him.

But even with his injury, he's persistent, and throws me off of him, causing me to go stumbling towards the floor.

He quickly gets up and grabs a chair from the counter, snapping it with his knee to create a stake with the leg.

He comes hurdling towards me, about to stab me, but I roll away at the last second, and he ends up stabbing the stake through the floor.

This gives him a moment of weakness, and I take advantage of that and attack him from behind, jump kicking his spine. I don't get much momentum, though, as he rush forward turn back to face me.

We're now about two yards away, staring at each other with heads low, eyes angry, fists held, and blood dripping from our faces.

"What the fuck are you doing here," he lowly grunts, ready to attack at any second.

"Oh you know, just drugging and killing about 30 of your members. The usual," I casually say, pretending to look at my nails like the little vixen I am.

Kace is clearly not amused, and lunges towards me at full speed. I decide to stand still and let him attack me, curious to see how his newly formed anger will affect his fighting. So I stand there, crossed arms and grinning before he tackles me to the ground.

He pins me down with his hands squeezed tightly around my neck, but not quite choking me. His eyes don't show much anger, even though they should be seeing as I've just caused a handful of his mafia to drop dead in an hour.

But instead, he stares down at me as I'm throated on the floor, with a completely neutral expression.

"Listen here, Callero. You are going to get the fuck out of my club right now, and I won't choke you to death," he says lowly and completely seriously.

He's so close that I can feel his breath linger on my skin, and his strong scent of smoke fills my nostrils.

I chuckle at his words. Cagna really thinks he's someone to threaten me?

"Hah, that's cute, Hollander. We both know I could kill you right here, right now if I wanted to," I whisper, smirking and rolling my eyes.

He stays silent for a moment, and slowly leans do so that his lips hover right above my ear.

"And don't you?" he whispers so close that I can feel that heat of his breath.

I am just about to buck my hips to get him to roll off of me, but suddenly, the sounds of Viola's shrieks fill my ears.

"Lexa! Stop dry fucking Kace and get the hell up! Father's here!" she frantically screams, which causes me to back hammer Kace to get him off of me.

He makes no attempt to keep me pinned, probably knowing the consequences if my father sees us like this.

"Now who's the lucky one?" I tell Kace as I frown and roll my eyes, remembering the time he called me lucky when 'the sirens came to my rescue.'

"Just wait until next time, Callero. You won't be lucky enough for an interruption while I slowly kill you," he says, grinning at the thought of murdering me.

What a fucked up bitch. I see why I found an attraction towards him.

I don't waste time to make a witty response, knowing I'm in trouble if father is here. I rush to Viola and we both try run as quickly as we can to the SUV before our father sees us.

"Why the fuck is father here, Viola?" I ask her as we still run through the crowd.

"Don't get mad...but I called him when I heard fighting and your ear piece disconnected," she hesitantly says. Oh bitch did not.

"YOU WHAT?" I yell at her, stopping in my tracks. What a stupid fucking idiot she is.

"Lexa stop! I thought something happened you to and I got worried!" she tries to explain herself, tugging at my arm to get me to run again.

"Me!? You thought something happened to me!?" I scream at her, emphasizing 'me' to let her know that I'm the baddest bitch alive and never one to be worried for.

"I know! I know! It was stupid! Now hurry!" she wastes no time to say and we both run down the crowd.

Eventually, we get out of the club, with plans to immediately get to the SUV, but we are greeted outside with the person we definitely did not want to see.

"Oh, didn't think I'd see you two here," father says with a completely flat tone, it almost sounds like he's being genuine.

Viola and I quickly stop in our tracks and stand still when he speaks.

"Hm, that's funny. What a coincidence! Well, we'll be on our way," I say, smiling and shrugging my shoulders as I try to walk past him. But he steps in front of me, preventing me from going any further.

"So, what were you guys doing here anyway?" he asks nonchalantly. But I know what my father is playing at.

"Nothing much, this and that, drinking, partying, killing..." I say expressionless, shrugging my shoulder again.

Viola is clearly uncomfortable, staying silent throughout my conversation, more like game, with father.

"Oh, cool. Sounds pretty fun. You know, it's very responsible of you to come back early, even if it is only because of me, seeing as you have something important tomorrow. Oh wait, yeah. Remember that important thing you have tomorrow? You know, that MISSION THAT COULD CHANGE OUR ENTIRE LIVES!" he responds, casual at first but then dropping the playfulness once he makes his point.

"Listen, father, we're so sor—" Viola tries to apologize before father cuts her off.

"Save it. Get in the car. We will discuss this at home," father responds as he holds his hand up and turns his face.

I roll my eyes and we do as he says, getting in the backseat of his limo. He tells the driver where to take us and then goes off into the car that Viola and I were originally in, since him and I always have to be in different cars.

The ride is silent between me and Viola. Of course I'm normal, seeing as I never get effected by little things like getting in trouble with a parent, but Viola is the goody-two-shoes between the two of us. So she decides to blankly sit there with her head low.

Moments pass, and we arrive at the grand base. We are informed that father is inside waiting for us by one of the guards, so I lead Viola into father's office.

She's hesitant while following me, not wanting to get lectured by our father, but I have to convince her that her 21-year-old ass has got to grow up and suck it up.

She's kind of funny, that one. A girl who is careless in the face of death, but still fears getting in trouble with her father. Jesus.

I knock on my father's office door and step inside once he grants permission. He is seated at his desk, with his elbows on the edge and all his fingertips tapping against each other. Me and Viola sit on chairs in the opposite side, and she starts fidgeting with her fingers.

"Lexa, what you did today was beyond belief," he states calmly, looking down at us.

"Me!? Why are you putting all the blame on me?" I furrow my brows and chuckle.

"Because, Lexa, I'm not worried about you yourself getting involved in something so risky. I know you're skilled enough to handle that. It's the fact that you brought Viola with you and jeopardized her life just for some casual fun," he says, sighing.

"Padre, I'm not a child. I can take care of myself," Viola says, getting frustrated that we all treat her like she isn't capable of protecting herself, but father is right. I'm able to protect myself single handedly against an entire mafia, but Viola simply isn't that advanced.

Father knows this, but he decides to dismiss the topic so she doesn't get upset.

"Viola, you may leave. I need to discuss business with your sister alone," he says casually. Viola gets up and doesn't respond, but I know she is probably pissed. Once she exits the door, father starts speaking.

"As irritated as I am with you for bringing your sister, good job on drugging all those Americans. We've definitely weakened their mafia," father says, smiling. I raise my head and nod in return.

"But anyways, I've made some adjustments in your mission," he says again, turning back to serious side. "One, I've rented you an apartment to live near the school alone. It'll make you look normal and overall will be more convenient." I nod.

"Also, there will be some incoming shipments during your mission that I will need you to return for, along with some other missions if necessary," he speaks again. I'm glad to hear this; at least I'll have some fun missions during this boring-ass one.

"Is that it?" I ask, ready to go change out of this uncomfortable dress.

"Yes, please get good rest. You need to make a good impression tomorrow," he says, I nod again. I stand up to eave, but he says something once I turn to the door.

"And Lexa?" he begins. "Do not get into ANY trouble while you're there. We can't risk getting you kicked out. You better stay on the low."

I don't respond, and head out the door with his words lingering in my head. Don't get into trouble. That's a little too much to ask to a little vixen like me. There goes my fun.

I get to my room and hang up Elden's bloody knife in my chamber. Since most of The Americans at the bar were killed with a drug instead of a knife, I mark tallies on the wall, one for each person I drugged. I do that with every victim whom I kill with a different weapon/substance. There are over 1000 tally marks in total.

I take a shower and pack for the start of my mission tomorrow, the one that I am most definitely not looking forward to. Either way, I have to do it and succeed, so I make sure to set my alarm and go to bed early for my first day at hell...

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment :)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

56.8K 1K 29
After Nicole's father died she stopped feeling. She stopped having emotions. Eventually she began to bring the emotions back and felt again. She took...
65.7K 1.8K 50
Being the only daughter of the Rossini Family, Audelia Valentina Rossini becomes the target of countless dangerous enemies and what happens if she fa...
The Arrangement Por ☆

Mistério / Suspense

468K 10.3K 48
𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...
3.5K 82 36
[COMPLETED] [UNEDITED] Athena Vasilios had just figured out that her parents had been leaders of the Italian Mafia. Unfortunately, they've passed awa...