The Sevens

By Nightfuryhybrid

All of the art goes to original creators for we don't want to show our actual faces. All pictures go to orig... More

Ages
Mornings
Peggy
Clexa
Maria
Philip
Dad™
Description
Conversations pt. 2
Klaus
Cam
Katherine
Clarke
Salvatore
Insan
Apollo
Seven
Gerard
Mikey
Conversations 3
Car Crash Incident
Fuckin Pink Faries
IT'S JUST MORE CONVERSATIONS!!!
*loude boi clap*FU-
i cant eat pork but i just had some so heres a chapter
gerard way is scared of balloons
this will be unitled part 28
launguage
I've been gone for a hit

SO

20 3 0
By Nightfuryhybrid

Ok so hi I'm Mikey the main author of this book and runner of this account. Nice to meet you.

Peggy,Maria,Philip,Clexa,Katherine and Cam are my friend-siblings. And Seven is our group mom. Yes we know that's eight people but The Seven sounded cooler.

Our newly added members include Dadwho is the dad of the group, Gerard another angsty teen, Apollo who is the living embodiment of sunshine, Clarke who loves throwing knives, Klaus who is Klaus, Salvatore who terrifies the rest of us besides Clexa and Insan, and Insan who is basically if Ricky Goldsworth ever embodied a teen with no soul.

SO yeah there's the update if anyone even reads this.

if you have any questions put them in the comments not in PM's please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 5.7K 34
OPEN! Join a community of passionate readers, where the love of literature meets a welcoming and professional atmosphere.
12K 600 64
As an Omega, Bai Yue is not only the dream Omega in every Alpha's eyes but also the thorn in the eyes of other Omegas. However, one day, he received...
109K 1.4K 60
Experience the life with a Natalia, a 14 year old girl with 12 Older brothers! She is Italian and Hispanic! Her parents passed away when she was just...
153K 17.9K 53
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...