Unknown || kth. ✅

By someonepassingby

''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're sal... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
Author's Note 🤡

Finale

128K 6.5K 32.1K
By someonepassingby

A/N: um, hi

His arms slip around your waist as you feel yourself lifting off the ground. ''I'm gonna lock you up in my room. Cuz you're a fucking idiot''

-

While his sturdy arms carried you across the hallway, you decide to bury your face into his neck and bombard him with sloppy kisses.

''S-stop, it fucking tickles'' he tried to sound as annoyed as possible, but his ears which slowly turned pink implied otherwise. His jaw tightens, showcasing a jawline most reasonably sharper than your intellect.

His arms suddenly let go of you as you're released from his grasp, landing onto the plush carpet with a thud. "Ouch- what was that for?''

''Shut up'' he mumbles, searching his backpockets for what you assumed was a key. Swiftly swinging it across his fingers, he unlocks the door and tilts his head, granting you permission to enter.

You inhale deeply in satisfaction, the familiar scent of his cologne greeting you the moment you stepped in. He seats himself cross legged on the floor, patting the seat beside him. You tilt an eyebrow in a gesture of incomprehension. Why sit on the floor? I thought-

Doe orbs gazing at you in anticipation, he hands you a controller. ''Play with me?''

Eh...? You take one glance at the controller being offered to you, and the PS5 you had only now noticed. ''Not how I thought we'd play, but it's cool'' you grin, accepting his request.

-

''Why are you so shit?'' he asked for nth time, as you both watched the pixelated machine gun wildly firing at you as you respawned once again. You're seated on his thicc thighs comfortably, while his arms are around your body clicking away on his controller.

''I'm going easy on them'' you sulk, fingers hastily carrying your avatar to a nondescript building so you're not attacked again.

''you little shit- behind you'' he warns, but you're too oblivious to take heed so he quickly takes over for you. Shoulders rounded over his controller, slamming buttons, his forearms taut, veins visible. His hooded eyes are blazing in a fiery determination as he slowly grips his bottom lip, attentive and focused.

You move slightly to seat yourself in a comfortable position, however you recieve an unexpected response as Taehyung drops the controller, stiffening instantaneously. ''stop moving'' he rasps deeply, fingers dangerously tracing along your collarbone until they reach your neck. ''Or I'll have to choke you''

''kinky'' you grin, ''you said that when we first met too''

''tch'' he mutters in annoyance, his chin which was previously leaning on your head throwing back in disappointment once he notices he was beginning to lose.

You both play in silent harmony, eyes set on the screen as you watch a dismembered body explode like a geyser, remnants of red splattering until the screen turns red.

As you watched the red, it bought back the thoughts you had been trying suppress, unlocking the memories you were trying to keep locked. The short but worth while time you spent with V...your parents and Kai who were currently recovering after being possessed for so long...

''Taehyung...how am I going to face my parents once they wake up?'' you ask, genuinely serious for once. It's not only your mother, but your father whom you haven't speaken to in so long. Will he turn back to the loving father you once knew him to be?

''Just...face them with your face'' his poor words of support fail to ease your worries. When he notices your shoulders slightly drop, he gets a bit shook.

After a moment of silence, he speaks up again. ''You know what scares me?''

You hum in response, feeling him tense beneath you. ''When I saw the missing other part of me...everything came back at once. I was the known while he was the unknown. And it was almost as if...'' he gulps, pursing his lips straight after.

''That King bastard knew. Just when I thought I killed him, the look on his face as he began to disappear was weird as hell. His smile....shit, is he really gone?'' A chill runs up his spine as he shivers, ''And to think he was disguised as Yeontan all that time...''

A moment of silence as you both deep the thought in unease.

''Is it true you used to be a crybaby?'' you ask, recalling the various facts V had told you regarding Taehyung's past.

''shut the fuck up, I don't cry anymore'' he asserts, rather embarrassed you had come to know. You chuckle lightly, deciding to drop the subject.

''You know, all the captured teens are going to return back to their families right, but what about the seven of you?'' you yawn, melting into his embrace.

''Give me your dad's number. I'll marry you''

You choke on your yawn, turning back to look at him incredulously. ''you...what?''

He looks a little startled himself. fuck, did I say that out loud?

A goofy grin spreads across your face. ''You stole my heart, now you trying to steal my last name too?''

''I lied'' he clears his throat, lashes fluttering away as he pretends to not see the cheeky smirk tugging at your lips, ''Anyway, I need to take a shower. Go fuck off or something''

''yes daddy'' you pop innocently, ''damn, I haven't called you that in long''

''keep it that way'' he rasps deeply, grabbing his towel and clothes before shutting the bathroom door behind him.

''I need to take a shower too...should I suggest we take one together?'' you mumble to yourself, eyes gazing at the ceiling in boredom.

Little did you know, your mumble was loud enough to reach Taehyung on the other side of the bathroom door.

It triggered him. He ruffles his hair in an attempt to rid the plethora of unholy thoughts which flashed through his mind. unzip.

''I'll just take one after him'' you sigh, lashes fluttering closed as darkness obscures your vision.

-

drip

A warm droplet of water clashes onto your forehead, eyes rolling open to see a wet Taehyung hovering over you. 

''You can take a shower now if you want'' he says, deep but smooth voice trying to register through your elusive mind. Your eyes form into crescents as a sleepy smile spreads on your face. ''Okay''

Toes flinching beneath the chilled ceramic floor, you allow the shower to wash away any lingering lethargy from your skin, your hair darkening as water trickles down your back. Smoky puffs of steam cloud the air, covering every smooth, slick surface of the bathroom.

It pours down, it drips by your side, as your mind fades into dullness and everything becomes a foggy illusion. The sensation of the steamy water calms you; making your mind swirl, as if you're standing under an everlasting waterfall.

As you're applying the vanilla scented body wash; a thought hits you.

You didn't bring any clothes or a towel to dry yourself with.

''da- I mean Taehyung?'' you innocently chime.

''the fuck you want?'' his muffled voice calls back.

''Can I borrow some of your clothes? And a towel?''

A moment of silence.

You hear the wardrobe open as he shuffles through some clothes, footsteps steadily nearing your location.

knock

You step out of the foggy embrace of the shower, warm droplets sliding down your skin as your toes recoil against the chilled floor. With a swift slide, the door is unlocked.

You're unclothed, naked and dripping wet shamelessly in his presence.

His serene face is held in an expression of utter blankness, gaze fixated not on your face but on what was below. The slowly thickening steam from the running water only helps to amplify the changing atmosphere, which grows heavier as Taehyung's eyes darken.

He almost spontaneously combusted on the spot, the sudden burst of ravenous heat that raced through his entire system at the sight of you.

''How long are you gonna stare at my b-''

His intense gaze is quickly replaced by flustered widened eyes as he frantically throws the towel at you, fingers reaching to cover his eyes immediately. ''Fuck off. I was staring at your heart''

You drape the towel around you, as it just about conceals the bottom of your collarbones to the tip of your thighs. You felt a little languorous, as if all the steam was sending you into a sensual state of intoxication. ''heyy'' you slurr, ''you can look, I dont mind''

''I-I don't wanna look, you little shit'' he responds deeply, but the tongue which slowly slipped out to slide against his bottom lip implied otherwise.

''don't be shy'' you grin lazily, excitement rampaging through your veins. As the tension between you increased, the distance between you decreased.

His fingers twitch, the heat of his gaze obscured by the dampened ebony brush of his bangs. He inhales slightly, breath stalling before his arm shoot out, wrapping around your forearm and keeping you at a close proximity. He kicks the door behind him shut, turning back to stare straight through your soul. ''fuck you for seducing me''

You're not sure what happens after that.

His fingers grip onto the seam of the towel so it's not on the verge of falling off completely, tongue slipping out to lick the remnants of water dripping on your skin. His other hand is placed on your thigh, hot like branding irons.

''Are you a shower?'' you breath, ''because you turn me on''

You shiver in ecstasy as his velvet smooth touch ignites sparks within you, the cloth failing it's purpose as it begins to slip off your damp body.

His onyx orbs flicker up to collide with yours, a slow step forward as you take a slow step back. His palm spans the curve of your hips, pushing you backwards until the marble countertop presses against your lower back. Effortlessly lifting you up, he shifts between your legs and begins his sensual ascent up your body.

His breath brushes hotly on your thighs a split second before his lips do, puffed hair brushing against your stomach. Tongue exploring your body, you gasp a little when the suction increases in some places, arms tightening around your hips as he roughly pulls you into him.

He stands straight, towering over you like a statue of dominance. His gaze pulls you in like a lure, plump lips parting as he prepares to say something.

''...am I your favourite?'' he unexpectedly asks.

''...no?'' you joke.

His eyes narrow into a glare, his ebony bangs failing to obscure the jealousy which seeps out of them. ''You're my favourite. Say it''

''Yo-''

Before you're able to finish, he crashes his lips roughly onto yours, exploring the sweet embrace in your mouth before casually pulling back. 

Your lips part, tongue pushing out the side of your cheek resulting in a look that's equal parts of sexy and pissed of. Your arms are leant on his shoulders, eyes staring back with equal intensity. ''My turn''

He raises an eyebrow in amusement, ''What's a little shit like you gonna do, huh?''

The water is still running, beads of condensation glistening on the surface of your skin. You pop off the marble counter, switching sides so he's slammed onto the wall instead.

His shoulder blades roll back, neck twisting to gaze down at you. ''you wanna play rough, huh?''

Large hand gripping the edge of his shirt, it slides off.

''i-it's big...'' you mutter.

''I know...'' he responds, watching you poke his belly. You flush hot at the sight of his bare torso at such close range, relishing the view while it lasted. Who were you kidding, his stomach was toned perfectly.

"Get in the fucking shower"

Everything stripped, he scoops you up into the bathtub with him. ''Might as well utilise the water, right?'' you smirk, gulping as you glanced down.

Embraced in the steam, the water cascades onto them like a waterfall, cleansing their minds and souls from the corruption they surpassed thus far.

You lick your lips slowly, meeting his hooded, desirous eyes. ''Destroy me-''

from this moment on, use

-

The chatter of the exuberant, newborn youth resonated the next morning, all the captured teenagers bidding each other farewell as they prepare to return to their families.

You on the other hand, was in for a reunion with your parents, along with your once best friend Kai. You take a deep breath, gazing at the medical door before you in determination. This is where they should be resting...

Hand resting on the door handle, you jolt it open, suddenly missing your mum very much. ''Mu-''

You're taken aback by surprise when you see your mother and father in each others arms, tears streaming down their damp cheeks. When they catch your gaze, they sob harder and look away in guilt.

''Mum...dad...'' you hesitantly walk towards them, concern plastered onto your face. ''What's wrong?''

''How can we face you...after everything we've done?'' their trembling voices are laced with grief, ''We watched you get abused, this very hand slapped against your cheek, the poison which almost killed you-''

You cut them off, enveloping both in a much needed family hug. ''You were being controlled, it's not your fault. I'm just happy I got you both back!''

As you flash a cheerful grin, their eyes soften, soon mirroring your expression. ''I have such a brave daughter'' your father smiles, ruffling your hair. ''I'll be the best dad to make up for the time I was missing. I promise''

After the much needed consolation you prepare yourself to meet the real Kai, the kidnapped friend you had failed to save in chapter 2. Once you come into his field of vision, he surprisingly falls to the floor in utter submission, knees and head touching the ground.

''I'm SO sorry I'm too ashamed to even stand in your presence I'm an absolute DISGRACE I can't believe I was made to do all those lewd, disgusting things I swear If I had known I would have never let that bastard use my body. I give you permission to kill me right now-''

You crouch down and land a slap across his head. ''Bro, shut up''

His frightened gaze hesitantly meet yours, your words failing to erase the stain of guilt lingering in his eyes. You suddenly shoot him with a goofy grin to lighten his mood, ''pussio''

He grabs the hand you offered, standing on his feet once again. ''You're right'' he says, the dullness in his eyes replaced by a spark of burning intensity. ''Fuck the past''

You both fist bump, as there was no need to exchange any more words. A sense of trust was established once again, devoid of all evil forces which had almost severed their friendship before.

-

"AHHHH! It's been a hell of a ride!" Mark yawns, accidently landing a smack on Taehyung and Jimin who were behind him. "Right Taethong? Right Jimmy?"

''Yeah. Good riddance Matthew, I won't have to deal with your dumb face anymore" Taehyung smirks, reciprocating the smack he had just recieved.

"It's Jimin, you airhead. You really failed to remember our names till this day" the latter shakes his head in utter disappointment, but deep inside he was feeling a little nostalgic. This bizzare journey was coming to an end, and everyone would finally part their own ways.

''Oh, Mark? Not going home yet?" Namjoon speaks, glancing around at the fairly empty grounds. News had broken out in the media that the missing children has miraculously appeared, so everyone was in an a hurry to return to their families once again.

''Won't hurt to stay a bit longer, right~" Lisa and Mina pop up from behind Mark, "Despite the trauma and brainwashing we've all faced, we made some pretty good memories too"

In that moment, they all reflected on their past mistakes, imperfections and strengths. The raging emotions which flowed through them previously was pacified enough to make them feel somewhat accomplished and at ease.

"Damn, I'm getting emotional" Hoseok wipes a tear, following it with an exaggerated sniff.

Jungkook peers around his surroundings, neck twisting back and forth in search for someone. ''hey, where's Y/N and Kai?''

''She told me she was going to sort some stuff out with her parents...I don't think we need to worry'' Lisa reassures, "Besides, since the real Kai is back, a reconcile is definitely needed between them"

A murmur of agreement resonates between them, all except Taehyung who's serene face is held in an expression of utter blankness. You two hadn't conversed or seen each other since last night.

Bangs shifting to the side, he swiftly twists his neck and stretches. "Ima fuck off for a bit. I gotta go somewhere" And with that, he leaves the premises to reach his unknown destination.

"I-Is Taehyung okay?" Mina timidly speaks up, fingers twirling the edges of her hair nervously. "I spotted some bruises on his neck...did he get hurt?"

"Bruises...?" The noise that burst forth was like a cross between a snort and a drunken laugh, the boys failing to suppress their giggles.

"Huh?" The confusion on her face only added to her innocence and oblivion, so they decided to leave her be.

"Damn that Taehyung..." Mark sulks, knuckles cracking in futile anger. "He stole the cheddar head from me :( "

Lisa purses her lips, watching as his broad shoulders slouch. "You know, Mark..."

His exaggerated droopy eyes turn to look at her, indicating to continue. "What, Lisa Lisa?

She looks down, suddenly tense as her fingers begin to fidget. "I-I mean, we're both single. You know what this means?"

His lips part, eyes widening as reality and realisation hits him. "WE'RE UGLY?!"

-

Meanwhile, Taehyung was strolling around the women's section in a store.

"This is humiliating. The things I do for the little shit..." he mumbles to himself in annoyance, hand over his eyes as he walks past the colourful bra section.

His endeavor to glide past all the suspicious women looking for undergarments finally ended when he stopped at the casual clothing section of the store. Heaving a heavy sigh, he runs a hand through his hair and proceeds to search for his wanted item.

"Anything you're looking for in particular?" A sweet voice chimes from behind, a strong scent of perfume only reinforcing the sweetness. He assumed it was one of the workers trying to offer hospitality.

"something for someone" he answers vaguely, not wanting to drag unnecessary conversation.

"What is this someone like? Any way-"

His hooded uninterested eyes suddenly spark up in excitement. "An excellent question, woman. What is she like? In simple words, she is a little shit. Although she's fucking annoying, I cannot go a day without seeing her physically, even if I have to resort to stalking. Though such measures are no longer necessary. Her smile is cute, though I get annoyed if it's another guy who causes the smile. I'll also kill anyone who makes her cry, because that's my job. Making her cry out of joy, that is. And that is exactly why, I need something to give her. Not that I care... but I wonder, what kind of expression will she make? Will she smile? That might make me a little happy, I-I guess.."

The bewildered worker watched the heat growing on his cheeks, fingers picking at his bangs as he nervously looked through them. Contrary to his looks and badboy demeanour, there was something beyond his attractive rosiness and shyness which intruiged her.

"What are you staring at, woman? Are you going to help me or not?"

I don't know who the girl is, but I ship it...she thought to herself, a fangirl-like smile tugging at her lips. "Leave it to me, sir"

-

The sun dipped lower in the sky until the trees that stood as black statues silhouetted against the darkening sky, their shadows slowly melting away into the blackness of night.

Families were rejoicing at the return of their beloved missing children, and since the seven wonders did not have a home to return to, they transformed the whole facility underground as their new home.

"Where'd you disappear off to?" Jin smacks Taehyung, eyes squinting towards the bags in curiosity. He briefly explains his intentions, also seeking some advice from his elder.

"Wow, I must say, this is unexpected coming from you..."

Taehyung rubs his temples slowly, as if it would ease his problem. ''I've never done something like this before, what the hell should I do?"

The elder shrugs nonchalantly. "Just be yourself, say something nice"

"Which one? I can't do both"

After processing what he meant, Jin elicits a comical snort, proceeding to smack him on the shoulder straight after. "Now that I think about it, it'll be gross if you suddenly act all lovey. Do whatever you want"

Taehyung bites his lip in thought, mentally formulating the possible case scenarios. "I'll do whatever the fuck I want after all" he mumbles to himself after a while, pulling out his phone.

-

Unknown:

little shit

answer me rn

Me:

yes daddy

Unknown:

wyd

Me:

just finished fixing up the house with my parents 😫

and where were you today? i couldnt find u so i left early :(

Unknown:

stfu and get ready im comin to ur house

Me:

whaaat its so late how come

Unknown:

you dont wanna see me?

fine then

Me:

stfu what time

Unknown:

hm, u sound like me 

in abt 15 mins

Me:

maybe we should switch persona's lolol

let me quickly get something to eat

im starvingg

Unknown:

I can fill you up for 9 months

Me:

HWAT

I CHOKED ND IT WASNT ON UR D-

Unknown:

...was what i wouldve said if we switched personas

hurry up im cumming

Me:

now u really sound like me 💀

-

Your eyelashes flutter gently, breeze flowing into your hair and tousling it into buoyant curls as you longingly gazed out your open window. Your eyes shimmered along with the stars above, which shone like sugar spilt over black marble, luminescent.

Finally he came into view, dark cloak soaring against the sparkling blackness of the night. He moved eloquently, swiftly landing on your window frame.

Grinning at his arrival, you open your window wider so he fits through into your bedroom.

"are you lost, babygorl?"

Unable to comprehend the reference, he shoots you a confused glance and leans against your wall instead.

"Shutup" he coughs, a little out of breath. A thin layer of sweat coated his skin, making it glisten. He unbuttons his cloak and throws it to the side, but unexpectedly it lands with a bump. "What are your parents doing?"

"They're tired, so they've gone to bed" you answer, watching the relief wash over his features. He knew he would have to seriously face them eventually, but sneaking through their daughters window and getting caught was not the one.

"Anyway..." his large fingers fumble under his cloak until he brings something out, "I got a couple of stuff for myself but it doesn't fit, so if you want it..."

He holds out some fancy looking shopping bags, one that looked like it was bought from a high end store your broke ass would only dream of buying from.

You blink, observing the Victoria Secret logo on one of the bags. "Let me get this straight, you bought these for yourself...?"

"...just take the damn bag" He avoids your gaze and frowns in annoyance, as if his plan had been ruined.

As he contemplates on whether taking the random woman's advice at the store was a good idea, a sudden squeal of delight catches him by surprise. Hooded eyes widening a little, he watches the euphoric grin light up on your face, the corners of your eyes creasing into joyful crescents.

And while he watched your expression in awe, he failed to realise he had began to blush uncontrollably. Shit, what is this feeling? Is this what they call, happiness..?

"Is this why you disappeared today? You really got all this for me?" you shuffle through the bag in your hand in utter glee. (A/N: imagine whatever gift shit you would have liked to recieve >>>)

His slightly parted lips close with a gulp, the gentle flush of pink rising in his cheeks, somehow making him look super cute. ''hug me?''

He does it himself anyway, arm wrapping around your waist as you're pushed against the floor. His onyx eyes flicker up to collide with yours, lower lip caught between his teeth.

"Correct me if I'm mistaken, but was that not a black lingerie in the other bag?" you smirk beneath him, "I didn't know-"

"I swear it was not my idea, I asked this woman in the store for help and she insisted girls like this shit-"

You tilt your head innocently. "But do you like it?"

He pauses. You feel the heat of his gaze burning on your face, the iris darkening in colour at the mouths proximity. His pupils dilate, a universe in the vast expanse of his eyes, a galaxy in shades of darkness and heat.

His large hand slips under your shirt, fingers travelling along your spine as you shiver in ecstacy. "I'm not sure, maybe you should try and show me?"

You hold your breath as he leans in, tongue slipping past your parted lips. Your head had gone hazy; body becoming stagnant at the sensation of his lips against yours. 

"You're not ugly" he says after pulling away.

"Is this your way of calling me beautiful?" you grin.

He shrugs, standing up straight to stretch his muscles. His head tilts to the side as he casually cracks a bone in his neck. "Anyway, we can't make too much noise here so show me next time?"

"Huh?" it takes you a moment to realise what he had meant, gaze flickering over at the bag. He seemed to have become more confident in teasing lately, you loved to see the character development.

He walks over to you and ruffles your hair. "Wanna ride?"

"fuck yeah" you smirk, tugging at his jeans.

His eyebrows furrow in annoyance. "Fuck off. I meant outside. Like we used to"

"My ride or die yeahhh"

-

You fit into his cloak, head popping out the front as he secures the button. Arms securely around your waist, you both fly through the sky, like a shooting star lighting up the velvet dark.

"Where are we going?" you question, doe orbs sparkling in excitement as you gaze up in awe. In the serenade of the black, the stars are a choir; they are lights that sing in infinite patterns. "No where, just killing time"

"hey, you know..." you start, relishing the breeze caress your cheeks.

"what" he responds bluntly.

"Well, normally when two people like each other, aren't you meant to ask each other out?"

"Huuuh? Who gives a fuck about that?" he responds, his deep voice vibrating against you. "No one will touch you besides me anyway"

You feel your face heating up. "You know to"

"fuck off"

As you gaze upon the brilliant pearls of the nighttime that sit as if cushioned upon pure black velvet, you take a deep breath.

"Taehyung, I think I love you"

You feel him stiffen as he suddenly almost loses his step. "Say wallah"

He mutters a few words to himself after that, as if he was rehearsing something. "W-well...shut the fuck up cuz I....love you more" shit, it was embarrassing but I actually said it...he thought to himself.

You giggle in amusement. "No I love you more-"

"Don't start a battle you can't fucking win"

-

And as you both converse under the midnight sky in utter bliss and oblivion,

Little did anyone realise,

In the gentle silence of the night,

A soft melodic hum...

V10l£t's are b1ue~

Bl0od i$ r£d~

Y0ur w1nd0w was 0p£N

Im undEr y0ur B£d

A/N: Last Scenario 

Y/N: Guys, Taehyung says 'I love you' weird.

Everyone: how?

Y/N: watch this. Taehyung I love you

Taehyung: I would fucking kill for you

-The End-

Authors Note coming soon 🤡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110 2 6
The world is like the ocean. Dark and many places for monsters to hide. However, there is still beauty in this world. Can they find the beauty?
36.7K 1.7K 19
❝you are gone, vanished from my fingertips, what am I supposed to do, how am I supposed to get you back?❞ - Kim Taehyung @𝘽𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙏𝘼𝙉_𝘽_
1.2K 82 37
"We're just two different beings, we don't fit. Like the moon and the sun." I whispered. "What if you're wrong, what if you're the moon and I'm the...
611K 42.3K 74
Jungkook a wealthy model and ex professional swimmer went out to enjoy the sea again. But when his sickness strikes unexpectedly it made him end up a...