little one || agere drabbles

By areslikestowrite

littlespace stories various kpop ships•||•requests are open I needed some soft cuteness in my life, so I wr... More

🍼 Intro 🍼
norenmin - home
yoonkook - don't hide
chanlix - it's been a long day
seongsang - injuries
🍥requests🍥
chuuves - gift

chensung - wear your coat

661 12 0
By areslikestowrite

chenle gets sick and jisung has to take care of him, but the former is two afraid of his secret.

chenle : regressed to around 2 years
jisung : caring boyfriend towards his baby

--------------------

The week had been really cold, which would've been nice if Chenle hadn't forgotten his coat almost everyday. He'd been scolded by his boyfriend Jisung each time, but still forgot. He should've paid more thought to the tall boy's scoldings because as Saturday came around he felt very sick. Luckily he was alone in his house so he could do whatever he wanted. 

Chenle woke up at 4am and had to run to the bathroom to throw up. He had no luck falling back asleep and so he just gave up on that part. He knew what would make him feel better, and since he was alone, he wasn't afraid. He went over to his dresser and opened the bottom drawer. An array of little space items scattered the drawer and he grinned softly. All he grabbed was a pacifier and his stuffed animal and layed on the floor, colouring and pouting. He felt so bad and he wanted someone with him, but he'd already decided against bothering his boyfriend with his little space, and didn't know who else to ask. 

Around 9am his friends messaged him about getting together to hang out and he quickly told him he was too sick, obviously not mentioning he slipped. This of course made Jisung decide to rush to his house, no matter how much Chenle argued. The youngest boy's decision had been made and there was no changing it, so as he heard the door open downstairs he stuffed his little items back into the drawer and sat on his bed. Unfortunately he couldn't shake the feeling taking over his head and the moment his boyfriend walked in he reached up with a small pout. "Sungie, I don't feel good"

The younger was thrown off by the soft whine at first, but assumed it was mostly just from being sick. Chenle realized what he'd done and looked down but he was engulfed by the other shortly after. It made him feel even smaller. He decided it was okay, he could just hide it and go to sleep, wake up normal. It was working fine, they were lying quietly while Jisung played with the shorter boy's hair, until Chenle felt sick again. He jumped off Jisung and ran to the bathroom, already in tears and threw up for the second time that day. 

Jisung ran after him and sat on the floor beside him, rubbing his back and brushing through his hair with his fingers. When Chenle was finished he sat up, wiping his face and fell against Jisung's chest. "You wanna go back to bed, baby?" The taller boy said softly, the pet name making the older slip farther than before. He shook his head firmly, not wanting to walk again, burying himself farther into the tall boy's chest. 

Jisung's boyfriend was always on the more affectionate side, but never that much. He didn't mind, in fact he found it quite cute, but he was worried about the smaller boy. "Will you go back if I carry you?" he asked softly and the other nodded. So the tall boy lifted up the little and carried him back to bed. He wasn't sure what was going on and didn't know how to ask. He was just trying to fully care for him. "Can you change your clothes before we lay down, please baby". 

Chenle was gonna whine and shake his head but he was desperately trying to hide his little space from the other, so he silently nodded facing away from Jisung to wipe the tears from his face. Meanwhile, the tall young boy was looking through his drawers for clothes, not expecting what he found in the bottom one. There were pacifiers, bottles, stuffed animals, and Jisung was confused. If his boyfriend used those things, well he thought it actually made a lot of sense. After all, he was dating a very childish older boy. "Baby-" he quietly said, getting a soft whine in response from Chenle, who then turned to look and saw what he'd found. His eyes welled with tears and he began to shake, sitting farther up on the bed. 

"No No No…" Being sick, little, and scared didn't go well together, and he just continued to mumble the word no as he was gently brought into Jisung's arms. The taller boy gently rubbed Chenle's back and waited until he stopped shaking, not saying a word at all. 

It took a while, but eventually he got so tired he couldn't cry anymore. He tried to escape the grasp of the other, but he held him tightly and whispered to him until he calmed down. "Baby, I wasn't mad. I just got surprised, I just wanted to ask. I should have waited till you were better and realized you were acting younger. Renjun hyung uses those things too, and I should have seen your similarities. It's my fault angel, not yours. Do you want anything from there?" Chenle's answer was a soft nod, feeling a little scared still. 

Being held by Jisung and told it was okay made him feel smaller than he ever had before and it felt vulnerable. Jisung got up and lifted Chenle off the bed as well. He had the small boy point to the things he wanted which happened to be the same pacifier and stuffed animal from that morning and a bottle. The younger boy pushed the pacifier past his boyfriend's lips and held the stuffed animal out for him to take. "Warm milk then nap time?" he softly asked the little boy. He didn't know much about caring for littles, but he'd watched Jeno and Jaemin take care of Renjun often enough to have an idea what he was doing. Chenle nodded his head and mumbled to his stuffed animal while being carried to the kitchen. The whole changing clothes thing had been pushed out of both of their minds. 

Chenle was set on the counter and Jisung let go of him, making him unhappy and he started to whine. All of the sudden he said something neither boy expected. "Papa!" The word came out soft, sounding angry and whiny. He looked like he was on the verge of a fit. Jisung was taken back, but quickly got over it and smiled. Hearing him say that made him happy for some reason. He was trusted, but he shouldn't have set his baby down without warning. He went back over and held him carefully. 

"I'm sorry baby, I should have warned you. I need to get your bottle ready. And get some medicine-" he was cut off by a whine and quickly stroked his cheek to stop him. "I know medicine sounds yucky but take it for me okay? Can you tell papa how old you are right now baby, please?" He was curious, guessing pretty young based on how he was acting and the fact he was sick. In response Chenle calmed down, silently agreeing to take the medicine, and sticking out two fingers. After a few seconds, he put one of them down and teared up a bit, then put it back up, not able to decide how old he felt. Jisung quickly stopped the tears from falling by kissing both the boy's eyelids gently. "You don't have to know angel,  just really tiny right?" Chenle nodded, happy to know Jisung wasn't mad and babbled to his stuffed animal, incoherently, about feeling yucky. 

Jisung made milk for him and got some medicine. He convinced the little to take the medicine in the kitchen but had to listen to him whine about the taste all the way back. Finally they got back to the bed and Chenle crawled into his boyfriend's lap. Jisung made sure he was comfortable and had his stuffed animal before taking his pacifier. He could tell the boy was gonna throw a fit but he quickly replaced the pacifier with the bottle of warm milk and watched Chenle start drinking and relax against his chest. "Tell me when you feel small from now on, okay? Will you let papa take care of his little boy more often. Can you stop hiding from me baby?" Chenle nodded, he wanted to talk more about it but it could wait till tomorrow when he felt big again. 

It didn't take Chenle long to finish the whole bottle, having not eaten at all in the morning and it was now late afternoon. Jisung made sure the other kept the milk down, which he did, with surprising ease. He whimpered a little when his stomach hurt from the sudden nutrients, but he didn't throw up. After a few minutes of being finished, Chenle was feeling only slightly older, so he took the opportunity to speak and tugged on Jisung's shirt. He was starting to get hot in the hoodie he was wearing and remembered he hadn't changed yet. "I wear papa big shirt?"

Jisung agreed, without a second thought, not worried about the germs that would take over it or that it could get thrown up on. He pulled his shirt off and helped put it on the smaller boy. "Do you want to change into shorts? You feel warm I think it'd be cooler" Chenle nodded and kicked his legs. The taller nodded and helped him change. "You wanna watch something?" 

"Nemo?" It came out as more of a question because he wasn't comfortable speaking a lot still, seeing as he was still very little. 

Jisung noticed and layed down with him, grabbing the remote and finding the movie and starting it for him before laying down. Chenle reached for his pacifier and the taller pushed it past his lips again. "everything okay babyboy?" he asked softly. 

Chenle nodded and closed his eyes listening to the movie and his caregiver's heartbeat. "I love papa"

"I love you too baby" Jisung replied softly as his little boy fell asleep. All of this caregiver stuff was new to him but he wanted to be there for Chenle. He'd ask big Chenle some questions and asked Jeno and Jaemin if he needed to know how to do something. "Also make sure you wear your coats from now on" the taller boy teased softly, placing a kiss on his babies forehead.

Whatever happened Jisung had a sweet baby boy and Chenle had a boyfriend who was accepting, open and always willing to help him. Everything felt in place as the little fell asleep against the younger's chest, the other following shortly after. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 88 17
Welcome! As the title says this is a kpop oneshots book (mostly ateez tho). !!!NO SMUT!!! There's angst, bxb, fluff, sick/hurt, au and little space (...
10.3K 274 10
•old characters from other books •Ships •M x OC a lot of smuts I've written over the years that never made it into stories. Enjoy 😉 This book will...
338K 8K 118
My book of little space oneshots! Please DO NOT put my book in the same reading lists as books with smut! Requests are CLOSED FOR GOOD I'll try and g...
4.8K 37 8
Kpop One shots^^ BxB Hello! This is only my second book I have published and it's the first one shots book. So far I have only written about Strayki...