Tender Care

By tayiah18

in which a 17 year old girl encounters her favorite band, and realizes how much they want her. |OneDirection... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six

Thirty-one

16.5K 247 74
By tayiah18

Nova wiped her eyes, just waking up from her nap.

She slowly sat up in the bed, glancing around the room that she remembered was Liam's.

Nova sat there for a few seconds not knowing if she should wait for Liam to come and get her.

However, she then realized that the diaper she had on was wet, and she hated that feeling.

Nova couldn't do much about it and now had to find Liam so he could help her.

The teenager pulled the covers off, hopping out of the king size bed. Liam's bed was high, so she had to jump a bit too.

Nova even felt like she was walking weird caused by the uncomfortable diaper. She sighed, opening the bedroom door, and stepping out.

The hallway was long and filled with rooms on each side.

She decided to ditch looking in those and just make her way to the grand stairs.

Nova jumped off the last step of the stairs, walking passed the big kitchen and living room.

The young girl was going to keep walking but stopped in her step as she started to hear rap music coming from another hallway.

Nova continued, following where the music was coming from. Although, she didn't have to look to much longer because soon she could see a built-in gym.

The walls were glass, and that's where she found him.

The music through his speakers felt too loud to the teenager, and she wished it was turned down.

Liam still didn't notice her as he was doing push ups on the ground. She just continued to stare at him working out.

Once Liam stood up from the ground, he froze realizing his baby was looking through the glass.

He hurried over to the door, opening it.

"Princess, I didn't know you were standing there. I was just going to wake you up in 15 minutes" Liam chuckled

He ran to turn off his music before grabbing a towel wiping his face, arms, and chest trying to get most of the sweat off of him.

Liam then picked Nova up in his arms, kissing her cheek as a greeting.

"I woke up" Nova shrugged.

Her words made Liam laugh.

"You did, was your nap okay?" Liam asked, starting to walk out of the his gym with her.

"Yes, but..." Nova dragged, pointing down to her lower region.

Liam immediately knew what she was talking about, knowing Nova was always uncomfortable when her diaper was full.

"Oh, you need daddy to change you?" Liam asked, raising his eyebrows.

Nova nodded softly.

"Okay, let's do that then, love" Liam said, adjusting her on his hip.

He then made his way up the stairs.

"There, all better baby" Liam smiled, as he pulled up her sweatpants.

Nova lied on the soft carpet as Liam just finished changing her. He put away the wipes and threw the old diaper away before going back to her.

"Do you want to play, Nova?" Liam asked, helping her sit up.

"Yeah" Nova nodded.

"Okay, I think I have some play-doh for you, love. We can play with that" Liam suggested.

He remembered he ordered some off of Target last week.

"want to" Nova agreed, getting excited.

"Okay then, let's go down to kitchen" Liam said, grabbing his little girl's hand.

2 days later

Marcus just arrived to the next tour spot, Boston. The show was actually tomorrow, but the crew always had the option to go a little early.

Marcus took a sip of his beer as he sat with Pete and another member, Brian, while they conversed at the hotel's bar.

"Do you think he was messing with me?" Marcus asked his friends, referring to Ben.

"I don't know, I could care less about him. He's just a suck up" Pete rolled his eyes, taking a sip of his drink.

"However, he is close to the group so he does have his advantages" Pete continued.

"What if he's trying to get with Nova too? She is cute and he has the opportunity of always being around her" Marcus wondered.

He almost felt jealous in a small way.

"What do you mean 'too', are you trying to get with her? Damn, don't be a pedophile Marc. She's only seventeen" Pete smirked, finding this funny.

"What? N-no, I just meant like—"

"I'm kidding, god" Pete laughed, looking back at Marcus.

"In all seriousness, Ben probably just finds you guys threatening, maybe that's why he doesn't like you" Brian laughed, taking a bite of his nachos.

"But trying to get someone fired just from not liking them? I know he's the one who told the guys" Marcus stated.

"I mean I admit, I did stare at her sometimes, or maybe a lot but anybody would do that. The situation is a little fucked up" Marcus went on.

"A little?" Pete chuckled, looking at Marcus.

"Kidnapping a young girl and forcing her to become baby... that's fucked up on another level. Are you kidding me?" Pete responded.

"Sometimes I think about blowing up their whole fantasy and taking that poor girl home, where ever she lives"

All three of them then laughed at the table.

"You know we all signed those non-disclosure agreements though. No words are coming in or out" Brian started.

"Yeah, whatever" Pete shrugged.

"Well, I just mind my business through all of this and it works for me. I think the girl really enjoys it now" Brian shrugged.

"Nova's brainwashed though, she doesn't get how she's playing in a sick game, but it is what it is" Marcus shrugged.

"Yeah, I guess you're right" Brian agreed.

"More importantly, I think all five of them brainwashed themselves into thinking this is morally okay" Pete added.

"You know, sometimes I wish I can ask her if she's really okay, maybe she's pretending" Marcus pointed out.

"That would be a plot twist" Pete joked

There was a couple seconds of silence at the table before Brian spoke up.

"Well, that's funny. Now your friend pops up at this exact time" Brian chuckled, pointing over their heads.

Marcus and Pete both turned their heads to see Ben ironically here. He was checking into his room at the reception desk.

"Yeah, I guess that is funny" Pete remarked, sarcastically turning back around in his seat.

Marcus watched Ben converse with the receptionist before turning back around himself too.

"Hm, I think I have an idea" Marcus admitted, making eye contact with the other two guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.2K 54
Zayn Malik: Age 16. Is a runaway after 5 years of abuse who lives in an alley. Harry Styles: Age 22. Has been wanting an adult baby for as long as he...
1.5M 10.4K 140
Requests are open :) Preferences written by xLexiGurlx