issei the child of the creato...

By SeanMeek3

issei is the child of the creator of the omniverse More

The beginning
The beginning part 2
the weapons
issei helps rias defeat riser
issei defeats kokabilie
Issei talks to gasper
faction meeting
issei tells kiba about luner and its powers
creator,devil and dragon
training kiba

the weapons part 2

1.8K 14 2
By SeanMeek3

Bow of lust

Great sword of wrath

Sword of pride

Wings of envy

Scythe of Sloth

Dimeansion cube

Universal spiral

Soul rock

Black hole Oculus

Dark dimension gem

Tribal pyramid of all

Staff of dragons agony

Staff of destruction

Daggers of sun and moon

Moonlight sword

Smasher of souls

Lightning dragon soul slayer dagger

Axe of the forgotten

Wings of Destiny

Issei created many more weapons after these and kept on going but he also created spells and many other things like potions, wands, to more creations he made his mother was very proud issei even though learn most of the emotions humans have there was some emotions that he didn't have. These emotions are what humans would say true happiness or feelings or what it's mostly called love. She saw how humans would express this feeling to the opposite sex and to the same sex as well. She wanted issei to feel this feeling but she knew that she couldn't send him to any universe unless he does what devils call contracts. What did know was that her little boy issei put some universes that interested him in one big orb so that he can watch them. She looked at the orb and saw many good things she used her powers to look into the future and saw a good out come something and look at her son who was doing something with some plants and decided to not disturb him.
(

Couple years later)
Issei is eight years old and saw a lot of things in one Pacific universe even though the universe was over a 10,000 years old his life span was really long so his age was very slow but he saw the devils form into two groups one wanted to keep the war going to avenge their ancestors and parents and are also dethroned while the other wanted peace and had enough bloodshed. He saw the creation of devils use what they call their evil pieces to reincarnate humans as devils when their dead or when they agree. Angels use playing cards to reincarnate humans as angels. And the fallen angels are working in building and analyzing scared gears. Tannin became a devil so that he can claim sone land on the underworld for those dragon apples that grow there so that their population doesn't go instinct. Many other things happen over those years new scared gears and many reincarnation sirzechs left the house of gremory and became the new Mou of lucifer and his best friend Ajuka left the house of Astaroth and became the new beelzebab. And serafall sitri left the house of sitri and became the new mou of leviathan they do ranks by doing rating games. he saw the decedents of the fallen Mou want revenge so they make a deal with ophis that they will help her or him or whatever you call it to kill great red in exchange for power. Issei actually laughed battle witch caught the attention of his mother and asked him.
Creator: son what's funny?
Issei: well mother these decedents of the precise Mou who are devil king decedents made a deal with ophis the oroubouse dragon who is the infinite dragon god that is it gives them power they will help ophis kill great red who happens to be the dragon of illusion of dreams. And great red is a 100 ft eastern dragon and ophis is a dragon but has a human body with infinite magic reserves. It's pretty stupid.
Creator: hmmm why would she want to kill him?
Issei: because she was born in the gape dimension and it was all silent and when she wanted to go loom at the human world she left and great red accidently found the dimension gape and liked it because he had enough space to do trikes and when ophis moved back she found him and wanted him out since she desires silent so they battled and she had to leave but swore to destroy him.
Creator: basically she's a brat
Issei: yep
Creator: alright well I'll go check on the other Multiverse you get back to watching how that universe is doing
(Couple years later)
Issei saw a devil who's name is rias gremory and she is tbe next heir she saw her rescue a halfbreed named akeno, a half breed vampire named gasper she saved a neko named koneko
and last but no least she saved a boy named kiba. But when issei saw kiba take his last breath in the snow something in him clicked next thing issei knew
Issei: No!

loud his power and energy exploded but it shook the omniverse and everybody even his creation felt it but to the ones in the orbs it was a earthquake to them but a bad one.
Issei mother and along with his creation felt it and got out of their dimensions and flew to his aid. His mother asked what happened issei showed them buy they didn't get it except one his mother she was happy but sad she felt bad for both the boy and her son it really seemed like her son liked him. But what came next calmed issei down he saw rias revive him as a devil with her knight piece so issei swore to himself that he would watch over kiba and try to help him in his own way.
(Couple of years later)
issei was seventeen and watch kiba and the rest of rias peerage he learned a lot about them. Especially their problems he even told each of their problems to his creations and he also created more.
He created a omniverse fallen angels and many other species. Issei teleported to the gape dimension were he saw the soul of draig and so he took it and teleported out of their before anybody even noticed he then put it inside him and awoken draig from his slumber he told draig who he was which made draig go in shock for a day then introduce him to his mother which he was honored amd told him about the omniverse dragon gods and goddesses which to draig was amazed. Issei teleported to his mother and he asked his mother what he's made of even though she told him that he's made out of her energy.
Creator: well issei since your seventeen now I can tell you the whole truth and you about coming from my energy which i put in my womb then took you out and watched you form is true but what I didn't know was you were born with every single DNA of all creatures,semi gods,semi gods,low ranked gods, high ranked gods, same with devils, angles, fallen angels and dragons and many more. thus you have a form but I didn't want you to know this Intel you were old enough because I didn't  want you to lose control of you're self. Know to activate this from you have to unleash your arua and power and make it visible to your body and then you'll transform.
Draig was astounded and wanted to see but before issei could transform his mother said.
Creator: oh before I forget when you transform the boosted gear will go to its subspecies that means your power will boost four times every second and we'll you are almost as powerful as me with a little training you be more powerful than me but I'll be proud of you no matter what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 2.5K 19
By: FunahoMisaki (A/N: I own nothing, all character credits go to respective owners) What if things were different in the DxD universe? Issei had a...
56.1K 1.1K 43
This is more to one shot stories of Scott and Isaac
21.4K 509 34
I don't own ben 10 or the characters , it's owned by man of action , but the story and characters , or variations I make are mine Description: Our h...
12K 630 9
This short story is based on my oneshot Isaac. If you haven't read it yet you should! Hope you enjoy it! Cover art by @Alpha-black