Our Own Story (Nisekoi Fanfic...

By OTAgaming

Chitoge, a girl who is half american-japanese, she once went to japan because of her father's buisness when s... More

introductions
chapter 1: where it all begins
chapter 2: back to japan
chapter 3: romeo and juliet
chapter 5: the deliquent and the new girl
Chapter 6 - Regret
heeyyy!! ANs
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
AN
Chapter 11 - Path to Home
AN~ ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

chapter 4: romeo and juiet (2)

1K 20 4
By OTAgaming

I introduced my name, as they boys and girls began to say 'wow' and things that can make me blush, i was so flustered, but i saw one guy, sitting at the back, reading a book, i was shocked, i looked at his face, i began to build a temper, the teacher made me sit next to that guy, he sighted as he knew, he then putted his book inside his bag, and left the classroom, i was confused, he was cutting? I asked the teacher, "sir, is leaving the class appropriate?" He smiled at me and he responded "no, Kirisaki-san, why might you think of that?" I pointed the guy who i bumped with earlier. The teacher chuckled and said "him? Oh, he is the son of the owner of this school" i widened my eyes, "w-what? Isnt that unfair?" The guy who i bumped earlier glared at the teacher, the teacher flinched, and told me to sit down, and no more asking questions.

Sorry its very short, but dont worry, i wont abandon this, ill just wait for the reads to increase, and then ill update 2 chapters x3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 31K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
707K 58.7K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
674K 52K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.1M 127K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...