dear diary • cashton ✓

By endlessciel

this is my diary, and i've been told to write about ashton. so, here it goes, i guess. since i have to. tw: m... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16

11

5 0 0
By endlessciel

i've been going to the mall every day after outpatient, and yesterday i decided to get some clothes for going to the bar. i haven't ever been out to a bar. actually, my first time was last night. it was friday yesterday, and after my mall trip resulted in some slutty clothes in my possession i figured i might as well put them to good use as soon as possible.

i got home with my bags of stuff and put on some ripped jeans and a crop top i'd just got, loving the way they showed off my hipbones. i made sure my phone was charged and i slipped my wallet into my back pocket, setting off to the gay bar michael talked about sometimes.

i was dating ashton when i became legal, and he never let me go out. he told me it'd be a bad idea, and called me impulsive and irrational. he said those things didn't go well with alcohol.

last night was partially a fuck you to ashton irwin.

when i got there the bouncer asked me if i wanted a wristband, and i said yes without asking what it meant. turns out that it meant i was "single and dtf." i did lots of that last night.

i woke up this morning in someone else's bed, multiple sets of limbs tangled with mine. my head was pounding and my mouth was dry, but that all disappeared when i felt bile rise in my throat. i stepped on a few appendages in my scramble to puke, and only when i was hunched over a sink did i realize that i was naked.

once i finished retching and i'd drank some tap water, i looked for my clothes in the random apartment. i found them, my wallet and phone intact in the pockets, and got dressed before leaving. i figured out i was a few blocks from the bar, in a rich area, and so my trek back to my apartment was definitely a walk of shame.

despite it all, i kinda loved getting wasted and having wild sex. i think i'm going to do it again.

fuck my therapist, she only talks to the psychiatrist once a month so he won't find out i skipped seeing her today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.7K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1M 39.7K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...