We Will Always Be Together

By EveMT05

The book 2 of 'From Idols To Lovers (Mitzu Feat Dahmo)! Hope you will like this book! Enjoy reading~ Thanks f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 9

515 21 4
By EveMT05

Requested by:
sarahcabradilla12

~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

Days have passed. Minari and i became back to normal. She became comfortable with us holding hands. She's also recovering slowly from her anxiety.

Right now, we are practicing in our dance practice room. We have been here from early morning till now. We lost track of time and were absorbed into our practice.

"Boys, are you going to take a break? You have been practicing for 5 hours straight and you have not eaten your lunch yet." Our manager hyung said while we immediately stopped and grabbed our towel to dry ourselves since we were sweating really a lot. There were drops of sweats on the floor too.

"Wanna eat?" Jeongyeon asked while we nodded our heads tiredly.

We went to the cafeteria and ate our lunch quietly. We were too exhausted to even talk. As we ate, the energy is coming back to us.

"Jeongie~" Nayeon-noona shouted and wrapped her arms around the oldest boy's neck from behind.

"Hi, bunny. On break?" Jeongyeon asked and i could hear the tiredness in his tone.

"Yeah. Are you tired? You sound really worn out." The grandma said as she sat down beside her boyfriend and examined his face. She then started wiping some sweats on his forehead and cheeks.

"Where are the others, noona?" Dahyun asked curiously.

"They are already dead in the practice room. I came here to buy food for them and saw you guys here so might as well say hi to you boys." Nayeon-noona explained and the pale-skinned boy nodded his head.

"How's Minari doing?" I asked the grandma.

"She's doing great. Me, her and the members, we talked a lot about what to do and tell her that all of us are here for her. She also told us her thoughts and so on and we would always give her our energy." The oldest girl answered and i nodded my heads, glad and relieved that Minari is doing good and became more open about herself to the members.

"You should get going, noona. You said that you are buying food for your members but you haven't buy yet. The girls might be really dying right now if the food don't arrive before they say bye bye to this world." Dahyun said and all of us chuckled while Nayeon-noona just glared before exchanging farewells with us then went off.

Once we ate finished, we went to our vocal room and worked on our singing.

--------

I just finished the day and went to a store that sells accessories. I suddenly want to buy a present for my girl because she's been through so much and she deserved an awesome gift.

In the end, i bought a necklace for her with the word 'light'. I chose that word because she's the light to everyone around her, including her fans, members, family, relatives, myself, and so on. It's a meaningful word with a wonderful deep meaning.

I also bought a pair of silver ring. I'm planning to propose to her and marry her after the concert tour has ended.

I'm going to give her these presents to her tomorrow since i will be out of country after tomorrow for the tour and she's free too.

The next day came so fast. I decided to call Minari and she picked up immediately.

"Hi, my giant Yoda!" -Minari

"Hi, my small penguin!" *giggles* -Me

"Of course i'm small because you are giant. Anyway, what's with the call, Tzuyu-ah?" -Minari

"I just wanted to ask you out on a date~ I want to spend time with you, my princess~" -Me

"Now?" -Minari

"Yup! Now, i really miss you a lot, hehe~" -Me

"Aw~ I miss you too~ I will get ready and where do we meet?" -Minari

"I will drive to your dorm and pick you up. But before that, let's meet at the rooftop of your dorm." -Me

"Okay~ See you, my handsome prince~" -Minari

"See you too, my beautiful Goddess~" -Me

Once the call ended, i changed my clothes and grabbed my gifts before going to the garage.

I used the group van to drive to TWICE's dorm.

I knocked on the door a few times and Minari opened the door. 

"Tzuyu-ah!"

"Minari!" 

Both of us shouted each other names and hugged each other as if we have not seen each other for a long time. 

"I thought you would be at the rooftop." I told her and she shook her head.

"I wanted to see you and can't wait so i came here, waiting for your arrival." She explained to me and i smiled, giving her a peck on the lips.

"Let's go to the rooftop, shall we?" I asked, offering her my hand like a gentleman. She smiled as she intertwined her hand with mine and we walked towards the rooftop while i greeted her members and managers.

----------------

"This is the place where we became a couple. Today, i'm going to make it special just like that day of our 1st day together as a couple." I started while Minari stared at me with confusion but anticipation at the same time.

"I am giving you 2 presents because you have been going through a lot of hardships and struggles. I thought i should buy you something that would encourage you to move forward with your life and that i'm always cheering, supporting and being there for you, no matter what you are going through. Not all struggles are bad. There are some good ones that would make us become a better person and when we looked back on our hardships, we can say that what we've been through was indeed helpful and worthy.

First gift is this necklace with the word 'light'. I bought this for you because you are everyone's light. Even to your members, you are their light and they are your light too. It's also the same for me. You are also my light and i hope i'm your light too.

Do you like it?" I continued and showed her the necklace while explaining. She was on the verge of tears already and i felt bad for making her like that.

"Yes...I love it...Thank you so much..." She said, touched by my words and i smiled while i put the necklace on her. 

"It looks pretty on you." I said proudly and we giggled.

"What's the 2nd present, Tzuyu-ah?" She asked curiously as she blinked her eyes so the tears won't come out.

"These." I said and opened the lid of the small box, revealing the pair of silver ring. Minari gasped in shock.

"I, Chou Tzuyu, love you so much. Day by day, i found myself falling in love with you even more stronger and deeper until i can't start and end my day without talking to you.

Your beautiful face, your adorable laugh and giggle, your angelic voice, your perfect pure personality and everything about you are the ones that i have fallen for. 

I'm always thinking about you 24 hours every day and i can't stop thinking about you at all. You made me became whipped and so head over heels for you, and only you. 

Now, i really want to be with you forever in our entire life through the tough and happy times. I promise to be there for you and be the perfect man you want me to be.

Also, I know that it's too much to ask but 

Myoui Mina, would you marry me?" I ended off and got onto one knee in front of her while she was covering her mouth with her palms, tears flowing out of her eyes.

"YES!" She answered and threw herself onto me while i was stunned, can't take it her answer.

After awhile, i finally realized and immediately swung her around in happiness before putting her down so we won't get dizzy.

"You don't need to be perfect. I love you the way you are already. You are also my light so i'm happy to hear that we are the light for each other.

And i would love to marry you! I love you, Tzuyu-ah!" She said and hugged me again as i hugged her back.

"WOO!" Various voices came in and we pulled away from one another to see her and my members are all here. When did my members arrived? They didn't tell me about this.

"Nayeon-noona was the one who called all of us here." Dahyun answered my question that i was about to ask. As expected of the eagle who can read people's mind.

"Congratulation! Congratulation!" They started singing while surrounding us with a happy and proud smile.

"Oh! The ring!" I remembered. Minari and i smiled as we put the ring on our ring finger.

"WOO!" The rest cheered loudly in happiness for us.

"When is the marriage, by the way?" Daniel asked which made the others stopped cheering and looked at us. Minari looked at me since she also don't know.

"After our concert tour. For now, we are engaged. Is that alright with you, princess?" I said and asked my soon-to-be wife then gave a peck on the back of her hand since we are holding hands.

"Yeah, i'm fine with it, my prince." She answered with a smile.

"How many children are you planning to have?" Jeongyeon asked teasingly while getting a smack from his girlfriend.

"They are too innocent and young for this!" Nayeon-noona shouted.

"We will have 100 of them and we can build a idol group!" I exclaimed in excitement but soon winced in pain when Minari pinched my arm so hard.

"You are going to tire your girl out! How many rounds are you going to have until you can have 100 kids?" Dahyun said and Momo-noona stared at him weirdly.

"Yah! Why are you boys so dirty-minded? They are only engaged, not married yet! Why are you guys talking about this way ahead already? Tzuyu, you are not married yet so better don't start making children now. Do it when the both of you are finally married, and not now!" Jihyo-noona scolded us while the girls chuckled, shaking their heads.

A lot of our fans have started asking if the ring meant something or not since we were seen wearing it the entire time and the fans caught it, with their eagle eyes. Minari and i informed Pdnim and our staff team about it. They are happy for us and gave us their blessings. Our family also did the same, showing supporting for us and wishing for our happiness. 

"Uh, i'm sure all of you know by now about the ring on my ring finger. Uh, as you guys know about my girlfriend, Mina-noona, i actually proposed to her a few days ago, on the 14th this month. She said yes and we are uh, getting married after this concert tour ends. It's going to be a private one so uh, i hope everyone can understand. I'm finally engaged with my girlfriend!" I said my speech at the concert and fans started cheering enthusiastically, happy for me and my Minari.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...
31K 910 37
Book 2 of Fans To Lovers!!! Hope you guys can enjoy this book!! Thanks for reading!!!
18.2K 809 27
Mina, after a heartbreak, started to write a book on this online app for aspiring writers. Getting positive feedback from her readers she was startin...
4.6K 101 42
A fiction about two friends mina and chaeyoung who fell in love with each other during their school phase. undergoing through all the hardships toget...