One Direction One Shots (All...

By purpleeyestelllies

Smutty smut smut!! One shotty shots! Here's a collection of one shots I've written. I'll be updating regular... More

Comments, Likes, and Requests!
Ziam - 100% Not Gay
Zianourry- Iron Man
Larry - Yes, Daddy
Ziall - For A Fucking Necklace
Narry - Don't Speak
Leeronica - Good at my Job
Zourry - Three Hearts, One Hole
Zianourry (Niall-centric) - Well Loved
Ziam - Right In Front Of Me
Lilo - Rumors
Zilo - Who's?
Zouis - On Holiday
Larry - My Dreams Come True
Zouis - No More One Night Stands
Niall (little bit of Zianourry) - Special Delivery
Nouis - Give You What You Want
Larry - Long Hair Don't Care
3k!
Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication
Lilo - Rumors Pt 2
Ziam - After School
Lirry - Louder
Ziam - Mesmerized
Nouis - Not A Joke
Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication Part 2
Lirry - Suit and Tie
Niam - Voiceover
Zarry - Reality
Liam (and Liam and Liam and Liam) - Déjà vu
Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication Prt 3
Lirry - Award of the Night Goes to
Zouniam - 3rd Bloke's the Charm
Zianourry - Uncharted Territory (Part 1)
Ziam - You Don't, I Do
Narry - Who Needs Scoop Neck Tees When I Have You
Nouis - Sunday Kind of Love
Zilo (a little angsty Larry as well)- Leaked
Niam (side Zouis/way over there Lirry/very far corner Zarry) - Bar Tender
Niam (side Zouis/w.o.t. Lirry/ v.f.c. Zarry) - Bar Tender (Part 2)
Niam (side Zouis w.o.t. Lirry v.f.c. Zarry) - Bar Tender (Part 3)
Niam (side Zouis w.o.t. Lirry v.f.c. Zarry) -Bar Tender (Part 4)
Ziam - Bad Marks
Zianourry - Uncharted Territory (Part 2)
Zarry - Abstinence
Narry - Convince Me
Ziall- Struck "A" Chord
Zarry - Lovers in Paris
Lilo - Get Off
Larry - Pretty in Orange
Half Shots (Part 1)
Half Shots (Part 2)
Half Shots (Part 3)
Vol II

Zouniam - We Own You

23.5K 199 6
By purpleeyestelllies

Liam pulled his tight shorts from the middle drawer of his dresser. They slid against his tan skin and fit snugly over his strong thighs and butt. He loved how well they fit. Prince Zayn had him remeasured just last week and the new version of his uniform showed off everything Zayn loved to see.

Liam went downstairs to the dining room for breakfast where Zayn was sat at the head of the table. The place to his right was set with plates and silverware for Liam.

He came to Zayn and pecked his cheek with a kiss. "Good Morning, Your Highness."

Zayn smiled and rubbed his thumb across Liam's cheek. "Hello, lover. How are you this morning?"

"Very well." Liam stood with his hands crossed casually behind his back while Zayn looked him over.

He ran a hand gently over Liam's hips. "The new uniform fits you well."

"Thank you, sir."

"Please, sit." Liam took his spot at Zayn's right hand and a plate of food was immediately placed in front of him. "Liam?"

Liam looked up from his food at his name. "Yes, sir?"

"I'll be having a friend over tonight so I'd like you to use the rest of the day making yourself presentable for company."

Liam knew what that meant. Every so often Zayn would allow Liam to enjoy the company of other men for his pleasure, a few reoccurring. He loved Zayn, above and beyond anyone else, but Liam also loved the experience of new men.

Liam smiled wide. "I can't wait, sir." Liam and Zayn ate slowly, enjoying the quiet of the morning before Zayn was whisked off to do his royal duties for the day and Liam was prepared for the night ahead.

***

Niall and Harry were wrestling when Louis walked in. As soon as they heard the door they sprang up and stood straight with their hands cupped behind their backs.

"Boys," Louis laughed. "Having fun without me?"

Niall giggled and Harry hit him quickly in the side. "No, Sir," Harry answered.

"No, Sir," Niall added with another giggle.

Louis hummed and sauntered over to stand in front of the pale blond. "My little Niall, how are you fairing so far in your new home?"

"Very well, Sir. Thank you."

Louis pulled Niall in by the back of his neck so he was inches from his face. "I know you're still learning about how I do things around here, but a general rule to go by is that you're mine. That means I touch you whenever I want, however I want. You'll come when I call and you never, ever touch yourself when I'm not there. Understand?"

Niall nodded quickly. "Yes, Sir."

Louis' face softened, "You're beautiful, Niall. I can't wait to see what you can do."

"Me either," Niall smiled.

Louis chuckled. "Actually I've got a opportunity for us to find out. I'm going to visit a friend tonight and I was going to take Harry here," Harry smiled at his name, "but I have a feeling you might like a party. So Harry is going to take you to get ready while I finish up some work."

"Yes, Sir."

Louis pulled Niall in by his chin and kissed him. "Good boy. Now before all that, I'll have to take you to my room and break you in." He walked out with Niall following closely behind.

***

Louis and Niall were in the back seat of the blacked-out car. After Louis took Niall back to his room and made him come twice Niall was generous with his affection. He clung to Louis most of the day, when Harry wasn't showing him how to shave properly or how to sit on your knees so it doesn't hurt. Now he was practically in Louis' lap and playing with his fingers, not that Louis minded. He loved that everyone could tell that Niall was his, that he made Niall happy.

Louis picked out Niall's clothes this time, since he couldn't trust him yet to pick something Louis liked. Niall was wearing a pair of tight, light blue jeans and a low cut white vest. Underneath was the uniform he had all his boys wear: a pair of women's panties. Tonight happened to be a striped blue and yellow pair with a bow right in middle. When Niall first slipped them on he just laughed, but then Louis started touching him, touching the fabric, and Niall decided he liked panties a lot. And he like that Louis liked him in panties a lot.

They pulled up to the royal palace and drove around to a back door before the car door swung open. Louis gave Niall's cheek a kiss and his ass a squeeze before Niall hopped out. Louis smoothed his suit down and got out after. They were ushered inside and led to a room on the second floor. Louis knew there were many bedrooms in this area of the mansion, but Zayn liked to mix it up so he never knew which one they would use.

Turns out it was one of Louis' favorites this time. The room held a four poster king bed with far too many pillows. The curtains were thick and blocked out any outdoor light. There was a couch on the wall in front of the bed that Zayn and Louis would be using.

Louis sat down on the couch and Niall immediately sat down on his lap. "Hi there," Louis teased.

"Hi."

"Are you scared?"

Niall bit his lip. "A little."

Louis carded his fingers through Niall's barely blond hair. "Don't be. We've both discovered how much fun you are in bed. And I trust Zayn with my life. And his slave, Liam, is magnificent." Niall didn't answer, but nodded. Louis put a soft palm to Niall's cheek. "I'm here, love, and we can go slow at first."

"Sir?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Will you fuck me tonight?"

"I don't think so. Not while we're here."

"Oh."

"But if you're good, when we get back home, I'll fuck you until we both come and then I'll eat you out and make you taste us together."

Niall rocked on Louis' lap and hummed his approval. "Yes, please."

Just then the door clicked open quietly and Zayn entered, followed by Liam. "No Harry tonight?"

"Not tonight. This is Niall. He's new and I think you'll like him. I do."

"Sounds like fun." Zayn put his hand on Liam's lower back and Liam moved forward to Niall. He held out a hand and Niall looked to Louis. When Louis gave his permission, Niall took Liam's hand and followed him to the bed. Liam pressed his shoulders and Niall sank down, laying back on the covers. Zayn came and sat next to the Louis on the couch. Louis leaned over and Zayn pressed a sweet kiss to his lips.

"You seem tired," Louis noted.

"Needed this," Zayn admitted.

Louis hmm'd his understanding and put a light hand on Zayn's knee. Zayn relaxed back into the couch and pressed his knee to Louis'. Liam pulled Niall's vest off and then his jeans, and was about to pull Niall's panties off when Louis cleared his throat.

"Niall?"

"Yes, Sir?"

"No one will make you come but me. Don't come, and when Liam's finished, come over here to me and I'll make you come."

Niall unconsciously rolled his hips and nodded. "Yes, please, Sir."

"Good boy."

Liam gave Niall's panties a good look and added, "Cute," before he pulled them down and tossed them over with the rest of his clothing. He smirked when he saw Niall was already hard and flushed. "Master Louis must have fun with you," he teased gently.

Niall squirmed but smiled. "Loads."

"Liam, be gentle. He's new, remember, love," Zayn reminded.

"Of course, sir."

"And Liam?" Liam turned around to see Zayn. "You have far too much clothing on." Liam chuckled in only his skin tight shorts and walked over to stand in front of Zayn.

"Take them off for me?"

Zayn smirked and licked his lips before running his hands up Liam's firm thighs and under the material. He scratched lightly over the sensitive skin right at the crease of his hip. Liam sighed and let his eyes fall closed. Zayn curled his fingers over the waistband from the inside and pulled until Liam's shorts fell to the floor. He smiled when Liam's hard on sprang up, kissing the head gently. "Go on," he encouraged and nodded to the bed.

Niall watched the encounter and Louis' reaction to it closely. He wanted to learn so badly. Liam came back and pulled Niall so he was laying on the edge of the bed, legs hanging off. He went around to the side of the bed and pulled lube and a condom out from the nightstand before coming back and standing between Niall's legs. Niall kept glancing back and forth between Liam and Louis, making sure he was doing alright, but felt better when he saw Louis smile and take himself out of his trousers and into his hand.

He and Zayn sat next to each other with their cocks gripped loosely in their hands. Zayn tucked his foot behind Louis' and leaned over so his head was laying on Louis' shoulder. Louis shooed Zayn's hand away and took the prince's length in his own hand, pumping them slowly in tandem. Zayn moaned quietly and settled into Louis' side.

Liam pumped Niall, flicking his wrist with every repeated movement. Niall squirmed and furrowed his eyebrows. "Liam, please, don't." Liam stopped his ministrations and gave Niall a concerned look. Niall bucked into the air, looking for friction, "No don't stop, but please don't tease because I'll come."

Liam tried to keep his fond laugh from bubbling out, but when he heard Louis and Zayn's from behind him he couldn't. Niall huffed and curled his arms around his body in protection. Liam leaned over and kissed Niall's quivering lip. "Hey, don't worry. I'll go easy."

Niall nodded hesitantly and wrapped his arms around Liam's body. "Liam, can I ride you? I want to show Master Louis how good I am."

"Sure, Ni." Liam climbed up the bed and laid down above Niall. The blond looked over to where Louis was watching his every move. Louis' eyes were black and his hand was moving faster over him and Zayn. Niall straddled Liam and leaned over so he was laying on Liam's chest and his hole was on display. He heard Louis' soft groan and smiled down at Liam. "Do you need to be stretched?"

"Not really, but you can if you want. I think they'd enjoy it," he nodded back to their Masters on the couch. Liam nodded in agreement and slicked a couple fingers up with lube. He pushed them both into Niall's loose hole and scissored them open. Niall moaned and let his head fall to Liam's chest. "Your fingers are bigger than Master Louis'."

"But his move more skillfully. I've had them inside me and I nearly lost it."

"I know. Today I nearly blacked out when he stretched me open," Niall bragged while he pushed back on Liam's fingers.

"We can hear you, boys," Louis informed them.

Niall smirked and said, "He did this thing once he had three inside me that made me feel like I was split in half."

Louis scoffed. "I'm flattered, my little one, but speaking about me as if I'm not here isn't something I appreciate. Liam if you would, kindly punish him for me."

"How many, sir?"

"I think three should do. It is virgin flesh after all."

Liam pulled his fingers out and Niall sat back up so he could look at Liam in confusion. Next thing he knew he felt a red hot sting on his ass. Niall yelped and lurched forward. Liam held his hip still and brought his hand down again. Niall whined and wiggled on top of Liam's lap. Liam sighed at the friction and delivered the last spanking. Niall yelled and dug his nails into Liam's chest. "Please, Sir."

"Learn to be more respectful, Niall. But honestly I love seeing how red your little ass is so I think I might spank you regularly."

Niall didn't hate the idea. Actually, he could feel himself so close to the edge from the burning sensation that covered his smooth skin. "Yes, please, Sir."

"Liam, I think he's about to burst. You should hurry up and get inside him before he explodes," Zayn teased, words cut short with lust.

Niall whined and grinded on Liam's hard cock. Liam squeezed Niall's hips hard enough to create temporary red marks and then reached for the condom. He ripped it open and rolled it down himself before slicking himself up and lifting Niall up to line up with his hole. He lowered Niall down until his hips hit the red skin of Niall's ass. Niall moaned and arched with Liam buried inside him.

Louis ran his thumb over Zayn's slit and Zayn squeezed Louis' knee. "Lou, you'll make me come before they do."

"Good. Then you can sit back and enjoy the show." Louis sped up and pumped Zayn faster. He squeezed him in his hand and reached his other hand over to play with Zayn's balls. Zayn arched off the couch and came over Louis' hand. Louis brought his hand up to Zayn's mouth and Zayn sucked on his fingers until they were clean of his cum. Then he pulled Louis in and kissed him so he could taste what he did.

Louis moaned and palmed himself as Zayn moved his tongue around inside his mouth. His attention was brought back to his slave when Niall loosed a skin tingling moan. Louis looked to see Niall riding Liam in earnest while Liam matched his rhythm.

"Master Zayn, may I please come?" Liam asked quietly.

Zayn tilted his head up so he could see better. "I don't know, Li. I'm not sure how badly you want it." Liam groaned and kept pushing into Niall, who was desperately bouncing on Liam's cock.

"Please, sir, I'm so close," Liam pleaded.

"You know how much I love to see you fuck a twink. So why don't you show me how badly you really want to come."

Liam moaned and planted his feet on the bed, gripping Niall's hips harder. "Don't you dare leave marks on what's mine, slave," Louis growled at Liam.

"I'm sorry, sir," Liam apologized and loosened his hold on Niall before bucking into Niall's hole. Niall threw his head back and moaned out. Liam didn't stop his assault while he begged Zayn to, "Let me come, please, Master Zayn. Please, Your Highness, please."

Zayn finally relented and allowed, "Okay, lover, come on." Liam sighed in relief and then gasped as he shot warm cum into the condom.

Niall jumped off as soon as Liam came down and rushed over to where Louis was still stroking himself. He plopped down gracelessly on his lap and humped against his body with need. "Sir, please. Make me come."

Zayn got up and went to lay with a spent Liam on the bed. Louis ignored his pleas and asked instead, "Have you had fun tonight?" Niall buried his face in Louis' neck and nodded but Louis wouldn't have it. "Answer me, Niall."

"Yes, Master Louis."

"Good. Liam treated you alright? He surely made you hard enough," Louis concluded.

"Wish it was you," Niall declared.

"Me what?"

"Inside me. Wish I could feel you again."

Louis looked over his shoulder at Zayn and Liam curled up half-asleep on the bed, then back to Niall's red face. "Well then, baby, put me inside you."

Niall didn't hesitate to take the permission and line Louis' leaking prick up with his puffy entrance and sink down. They moaned in unison and instantly met with an easy rhythm. They rocked together until Louis squeezed Niall's smooth sack in his hand and ordered, "Come with me."

Niall sighed Louis' name and shot over his own lap and onto Louis' shirt. Louis groaned and filled Niall's hole as they rode out their orgasms together. Niall didn't pull off or away, instead he pressed his body to Louis' and said, "Stay, please, Sir."

"Only a moment. We have to head home soon."

Niall nodded and snuggled closer, Louis' softening dick still inside him. Louis rubbed small circles into Niall's hot skin and hair until they fell asleep like that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 7.2K 63
Harry and Niall see each other again after years, Niall doesn't want anything to do with him and Harry just wants another chance. This is my new sto...
668K 22.2K 32
Harry's father Devon marries Louis' mum, and at first, Louis isn't happy about it. In fact, he tries his hardest to hate Harry. But the more he learn...
117K 3.7K 30
*YOU NEED TO READ THE FIRST BOOK TO UNDERSTAND THIS ONE ITS ON MY PROFILE * The past might have hurt you Yes you can run away from your past. But wh...
4.5K 13 29
This story is a continuation of 'Habit' and therefore takes place in late 2018 but please note that all facts are not up to date with real life event...