Yarichin bitch club x Female...

SoleilShoyo tarafından

(l/n) (y/n) is a yakuza leader that is going from generations in her family. She has to go to mori mori High... Daha Fazla

Please Read [edited ]
Character Information (edited)
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 6 :Mr Two Faced Bitch
Ch 7 :FUCK YOU MATHS
My New Book
ありがとうございます
Ch 8️⃣
Your New Look
New Story
CH 9️⃣
A/N

Ch 5

15.6K 359 286
SoleilShoyo tarafından

I was walking in the school garden but then i heard some noises.

"You are pathetic" "Just die"
And i saw 2 unattractive boys bullying a attractive boy.

You fucking bitches how can you bully this handsome.

"I don't think that it is good for you ugly people bully him", i said.

They both looked at me and snickered

"Look a girl wants to pick a fight with us" "She looks  attractive"

"You fuckers, i said.
I kicked the boys  in stomach and after that i punched them in face. After them i kicked them in the neck.

They collapsed.
I was smiling evily but thank god that black haired boy didn't saw my smile.

I croached down and sat in front him and said are you fine.
He blushed and said yes.
"What's your name. Mine is l/n y/n but call me y/n".
"Too tooru fujisake".
"Nice name fujisake kun".

Ok bye.

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©
Fujisake rushed to the club and said to yuri that "i am sorry yuri kun i am no longer in love with you  and i have a new crush and she is a goddess".

Everyone was shocked because y/n chan was the only girl in the whole school.

©©©©     
     ©
     © O   Be Continued.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

145K 14.8K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
1.1M 23K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
225K 5.2K 12
You being Muzan's daughter WRONG GRAMMARS AND CRINGE AHEAD
39K 1.1K 47
" I don't care what will everyone think of you . Do you like me ? " He asked and I looked at him . And I nodded my head into a yes . " I need your wo...