CH 9️⃣

【 I saw many comments on your look that I chose for you.
So first of all If I chose the looks it doesn't means its a fucking oc. If it was a fucking Oc why the fuck I am using Y/N and f/c. Oc is an original character.
If you fucking don't know what is the difference between oc and reader don't comment.
You can choose your looks if you want I have no complaints.
I chose this look for a fucking reason. Sorry if I offended someone】

Bakudeku is my fucking OTP and I also ship Dekubowl. 』

BAKUDEKU is a good ship.
Fight me but you all are free to ship what you want, it's just my opinion that Bakudeku is the best ship

『Thank you for your support that encouraged me to publish this chapter. Sorry if this chapter is short. Next chapter will be long. I promise. 』

"Ok so what are you seeing ", said Tamura as he shifted close to Y/N.
Y/N proudly said as she stand up" I am seeing what people calle yaoi and it is the best".

"We got a fujoshi here", said Tamura.

"Is there any complaints", y/n said.

"Fu Fu, you really have a small waist ", Yuri said as he left grabbed y/n 's waist.

"Can I also touch it. I never touched a girl's waist", Tamura said as he was walking to touch y/n' s waist.
Y/N was flustered and angry.

Bitch who the fuck he think he is - y/n thought.

"G-Guys I-I think we shouldn't do this", Toono stuttered out.

When Yuri was trying to say something. Y/N kick came and made a hole in the wall and she has kept her foot on the wall.

"Yuri you are fucking dead", y/n said .

"Wee haw", Ayato said as he rushed outside and started running.

" I will fucking kill you",
Y/n said while chasing him.

While Y/n was chasing Yuri to kill him. Unexpectedly her grandfather saw her doing this from the window.
"Y/N you will never change", he said as he chuckled lightly.

____________________

"I got him", y/n said as she entered the club room with yuri passed on her back. "Wow. Did you kill him", said Akemi.
"Not yet", she answered. She threw him on the side couch and sat beside Itome and Akemi sat beside y/n.

"Well you are really quiet", y/n said to Itome. " I like being quiet", he answered.
"There is so much dirt on the table", Shikatani said as he was cleaning the table. "You really like cleaning", y/n said. "Of course I like. There are too much germ on the table", he answered. "Well your club room is small", y/n said. "It's because we changed club rooms", yuu answered. "Oh. I will tell that old man that we want a big clubroom. The room is small. When I will come here to read doujinshi or manga, I need space to keep them and a comfortable sofa", y/n said.

"It looks nice", Akemi said.

Yuri yawned and woke up and looked at y/n said "Woah, I am in heaven, look an angel".

"I AM NOT A FUCKING ANGEL ",
Y/N shouted.
"Yeah, she is Satan", Akemi chuckled and answered.
"Yeah I am and now kneel down you fucking mortals or I will fucking kill you", Y/N said as she evilly laughed and she stand up on a table and every club member were kneeling down. "BHAHAHAHA, YOU MORTALS ARE FUCKING PATHETIC", Y/N said.

"Why are we doing this", yuu whispered in Shikatani's ear. "Because we summoned a demon and now she is being a maniac", Shikatani whispered back. "Seems legit", Yuu said as he saw the devil laughing.

"We bought the things", Tamura said as he entered the room with Toono as they both were carrying the boxes. When they both entered the room they were welcomed by a ritual.
"W-What is happening here", Toono sweat dropped at the sight. " We summoned a demon and now she is being a maniac", Yuu answered. "W-What", Toono stuttered. " It looks fun", Tamura said as he closed the door. Now kneel down you fucking mortal ", y/n said as they both joined the ritual.

After the ritual was completed.
" What is in the boxes ", y/n asked curiously.
" Well they are.......

_____________________

Comment here what do you think is in the boxes. Whose guess will be correct will get tagged in the next chapter.

Vote for one option . You will have sex with that character [s] in the next chapter.

*Yuri

*Tamura

*Akemi and Itome

*Toono

*Shikatani

* Yaguchi

*Kashima

*Fujisake

* Yuri and Tamura

*Kashima and Toono

*Yaguchi and Toono

*Shikatani and Tamura

*Fujisake and Yuri

*Comment any other combo