Safire Kol's Daughter

By this_delusion

Safire was klaus, Rebecca, Finn and Elijah's niece Kol was her dad oh and her ether uncle was Hendrik this is... More

For the love of family
Meeting Damon

Babe your a hybrid too but diffrent

2.1K 40 3
By this_delusion

I walked up to my uncle nik and asked"yes uncle" and he said "babe your a witch but sense your dad is a vampire your a hybrid"I stood there shocked and asked " so I can do voodoo with dolls " I said in a creepy werud voice . uncle nik finally said " umm yea Safire " and then he walked away and whispered " weird child" and I yelled " but u love me Hun" and ran to my room to beat up that meanie elephant that won't leave me alone.

         (((Klaus POV)))
I can't believe that my lil niece is a witch too.  I wonder if Becka knows bout this, I will have to tell her. But first I need some blood cause I'm starving.  

        (((3 hours later)))

    I was looking for my keys to my car when Safire walked in and said " that turd of a elephant took my keys" and I laughed and said what dose it look like and she said blue key chain and a black key with gold in the middle and house keys attached" and I said " babe those are my keys " then I vp speeded in her room and looked under her bed and saw a real freaking elephant with my keys in its mouth. I yelled " I will eat u so give them to me u miniature elephant " and it said "I will kill u lol hahaha (cough cough) whuhahaha "and it coughed agin mumbling "stupid allergies" and I said what the hades and put it in a ziplock bag and threw it out the window and as it was going down it yelled" I will get u my rival" and I laughed and" said if u can catch me "and went to the grill.

       (((Safire's Pov)))

I heard uncle niks conversation with that meanie and yelled " yassssss it's goneeee" !!!! My family think I'm special sometimes but I told them it was and elephant under my bed. Hehehehehheheheheh now hey have to believe everything I say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 21.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
417K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
172K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
147K 3K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...