𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 ||| MIn Yo...

By Minkittystan

Previously titled: Dirty Minded Neighbour* ------ She never knew she'd fall for him. At the first sight. "Be... More

Chapter 1: sleepover
Chapter 2: Bangtan Boys
Chapter 3: AGAIN!!
Chapter 4: Mine
Chapter 5: Party
Chapter 6: bye (continuation *smut*)
A little update on this story...

Chapter 6: Bye

142 7 0
By Minkittystan

I felt him stir next to me. I stopped breathing. Is he gonna wake up? But no. He slowly opened his eyes. As I shut mine firmly.

"Loving the morning view," he teased. I opened my eyes and hit his chest slightly making him groan. I got up and walked out fo his room finding the other girls walking out of Jungkook's, Jimin's, Taehyung's, Hoseok's, Seokjin's and Namjoon's room. I looked at them stunned.

"What are we all doing here?" I asked.

"That's what I'm confused for and why are we wearing the boy's clothes?" Ely asked.

I saw Clara and Soumin shaking their head in disappointment, "Totally forgot everything, right?"

I nodded as Soumin sighed.

"Hey, tell us! We have the right to know what happened!" Jess said.

"It's not like we are little kids," Nisa said, rolling her eyes.

"Let's keep it a secret," Clara winked at Soumin. I rolled my eyes and looked for my house keys, "Guys... where are my keys?"

"You said you didn't bring them," Soumin replied.

Just then I remembered I didn't actually lock my house door. I rushed my way out the house towards mine. I opened the door, "Thank god it looks the same when I've left."

I plopped my body on the couch as all the other girls walked in.

"I'll go cook food while you all get ready," Clara said. She's a year younger than me but sometimes she's like a strict and caring mother.

We all nodded and head towards my room, I let the girls some of my brand new clothes from my closet as we took turns taking shower. It's much refreshing. But I need to know what happened last night. I got my phone and car keys.

Walking down the stairs I heard a familiar voice, Yoongi. What is he doing here now? I reached the kitchen.

"Yoongi?" I looked at him, surprised.

"Ready?" He suddenly asked.

"I'm ready but why are you here?" I asked, still confused.

He just winked at me and dragged me to the living room closing the door behind. I sat down on the couch as he sat down next to me.

"Why did you leave all of a sudden babe?" he asked. "It just... it felt weird to wake up in your room," I replied looking away.

"Really?" He turned me to face him and leaned in as started to kiss my lips. How can I resist from him? I ended up kissing his back. He touched my thighs caressing it. It feels so good. He really does know how to please me. But there was a knock in the door. I quickly pushed him away as he fell right on his ass.

"YAH!!!!" He growled at me.

The door opened, revealing Ely, "Uh... did I come at the wrong time?"

"Ani, ani, what are you gonna ask for?" I said.

"Ummm... it's something no one else needs to know," she replied eyeing me towards Yoongi. "Right! And why are you even here, Yoongi? You should be with the others already gone to practice.," I said crossing my arms.

He winked at me and quickly made his way out the door as the door closed Ely spoke up, "Mr. Bang told you to meet him in the evening."

"All of us?" I asked. She shook her head," He said he couldn't reach your phone so he told me to tell you the information."

I nodded and walked to the kitchen with her where all the others are already eating and talking but it got quite as they saw me, all their smiles disappeared.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," Maiko replied, focussing on her food.

I shrugged my shoulders and sat down taking a bite of the pancakes.

*At the Bang PD's office*

"You called me?" I knocked and walked in.

"Uh.. yeah sit down, please," he said gesturing me.

I obeyed and sat down, he closed his laptop and looked at me, "You're leaving on Monday."

My eyes grew bigger. It's like two days left! How am I gonna be able to pack this quick?

"Why so quick?" I asked.

"The quicker the better," He replied and stood up to get something out of the drawer.

Tickets???

"Tthis is your ticket, don't lose it," he handed me the envelope and left the room with me fully shocked. How could he be so straight forward? I sighed and looked at the envelope before putting it in my pocket.

"I'm sorry Yoongi," I whispered as I walked out the room towards the parking lot until I bumped into someone I looked up. Yoongi. I quickly looked down. Why don't I have the courage to face him? I didn't do anything wrong. I snapped out as I heard him clear his throat.

"Babe, why that dull face?" he asked makin me look at him but I lowered my head, "It's nothing."

He pulled me closer into his arms. I started to get panicked as he just chuckled, "I was planning to take you to the amusement park."

I looked at him in shock, "B-but it's dangerous for you to go th-" He put his index finger on my lips, "Don't worry."

I nodded and followed behind him to the parking lot.

"Did you even bring your car?" I asked looking around. "Nah I thought we could take yours," he replied.

I nodded as we both got into my car. He started to drive down the highway towards the amusement park. It's already getting dark. As soon as he parked the car I got out.

"Let's go to the arcade first," he said as I nodded and starting walking. He walked by my side, holding my hand intertwining his fingers with mine. It feels so good. I looked up at him.

"Shit! W don't you have a mask on?" I quickly got an extra brand new mask that I had in my bag and put it over his face.

"Cute."

I blushed and hit his arm slightly. We both walked into the arcade. I walked to the Pokémon claw machine and inserted a coin. Right, right, front, back, left, left, GRAB. I grabbed the pikacu and it started making it's way towards the box. But it's fucking fell out of the grip. I heard Yoongi chuckled.

"Hey, stop laughing. Let's see if you can get it." I moved aside.

He nodded and inserted a coin in. Left, right, right, left, front, left. I watched him focus on the buttons and the plushie. BOOM. I was about to grab it but he grabbed it before as I pouted my lips.

"Hey that's not fair," I whined like a baby. "I got it. So it's now mine," He replied and hugged it tightly making me feel jealous

"If you give me a kiss.... I might give it to you," he added as I shook my head. "Then you don't get it." He hugged it tighter then before making me more jealous. UGH!!!! He knows the exact way to get things from me. I tiptoed to his level and peaked his lips. His face was too much shock to process what happened. So I took the advantage and stole the plushie and hugged it tightly.

"That's mi-" I cut him off. "No it's mine now oppa."

He smiled like an idiot hearing me call him oppa. After going to many rides and stalls.

"Yoongi, we should get going. It's getting late," I said hugging his arm.

"So, yours or mine?" He teased.

Why won't he stop with his cheesy questions?

"Nope, you're going to yours while I go to mine," I replied. He chuckled as he started to drive back home. As soon as he parked the car. We both got out. He handed me my keys.

I turned to leave but he held my wrist and pulled me towards him. And planted a gentle kiss on my lips.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight to you too, Yoongi."

*The next morning*

I woke up, did my morning routine, took a shower, wore my normal outfit, got out but remembered that I don't need to go to work. I went back and started packing for a few months. My chest feels heavy. After all those years I was able to love again. And I have to go away. I put some music in the background to cheer up my dull mood. As soon as I chained the luggage I heard the door bell ring. I got up, opened the door.

"Awww!!!"

He's holding a little kitten in his arms. I wonder what's with that... But he does look exactly like the kitten itself.

"I thought you get bored if I'm not with you s-" I cut him off. "So, you brought me a duplicate you!" I exclaimed taking the kitten from his arms.

"Not gonna let me in," he pouted.

"No, I'm already hugging you," I teased him as I cuddle with the kitten in my arms. Yoongi pouted his lips and walked in closing the door behind him and followed behind me. Thankfully I bought some cat foods accidentally and also didn't know it would be
handy like the boy's cloth. I put down the kitten and gave it some food.

"What should we name it? Is it a bo
Yoongi chuckled at my curiosity.
Yoongi: it's a boy. And how about we name it "sigi" since that represents both of us?
He has a good point.
Yoonsi: so from now buddy your new name is sigi.
He looked up and jumped on my lap. I ruffled his fur as he licked my finger. So cute.
Yoongi: so now you're forgetting me?
He crossed his arms and turned away. I put down sigi and stood in front of Yoongi.
Yoonsi: who said I forgot my big kitten?
I leaned in and gently kissed him. But things got worse. He sat me on his lap and deepen the kiss, rubbing my bare thighs. The atmosphere is getting hot or is it me. He picked me up and carried me to my room closing the door behind him. He pushed me on the bed and took off his shirt revealing his breathtaking abs. I'm gonna go insane for him. He came close to me and ripped off my clothes.
Yoongi: beautiful!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhangers. Should I write the smut part. Cause I can get really good about it.
Anyways wait for it. 😂😂😉😉😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 761 20
#2 in Happylife. #1 in minyoongiff #1 in sugabts Park Y/N, a charming high school student and sometimes a little annoying, meets with a cold, rude, t...
504K 29.6K 89
You fell for Min Yoongi, hard, and you thought the feeling was mutual. But you were wrong. He never cared about you at all. [FORMERLY KNOWN AS THE...
2.6K 94 35
Yoonmin been friends since they were little. They slowly became more than friends... PLEASE READ THIS STORY 🙏 Start: Nov 19th 2023 End: Feb 11th 202...
325K 16.9K 50
"This is serious, I want you to be absolutely sure because..." "Yoongi!" she yelled, "Just fuck me already!" Min Yoongi suddenly feels a bit self-des...