One year| Jack Gilinsky

By mostlyGilinsky

One year. My high school crush was older by a year. Sadly he's no longer a High school crush. More like crush... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenteeth
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty- nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty- four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-one
Chapter Fourty-two
Chapter Fourty-three
Chapter Fourty-four
Chapter Fourty-five
Chapter Fourty-six
Chapter Fourty-seven
Chapter Fourty-eight
Chapter Fourty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-seven
Sneak peak (future)
Whats the plan?

Chapter Fifty-two

647 13 3
By mostlyGilinsky

Savannah

"Savannah!" I hear my mom yell making me get up and yell I'm coming as I head my way down.

I see Coach Banks sitting there. "Oh hi! I didn't know you were coming." I say. "Well I was just by the neighborhood and thought I would stop by and let you know that.... Omaha Mavericks would love to have you. Of course your letter won't come in until a week or two, but hopefully we'll have you!" She says.

"Oh my god! Really? I thought I had no chance since the season was over and didn't hear anything." I tell her laughing. "Well there was a bunch of talented people out there." She says.

"Wow Thank you? Can I hug you?" I ask her shocked. Which she just answers by hugging me.
After awhile she left, but looking at the table that Arizona mailed me. I open it fast seeing that I had got chosen to go also.

I was exited for a few moments until i realized I had to chose. Omaha or Arizona?

-
The next morning, early morning The door bell rang making me remember it was my friends. I was going with them to the lake. I hug my mom leaving her with her Kids before getting in with Mark, Kylie, and Lia.
Our school had given us three days out of school, which no one knows why, but ain't complaining.
The whole way Mark kept sucking on his hoodie string.

On the road again 😶

It was about an hour and a half to the lake. One of Nate's cousin was gonna drive us on the lake since none of we're mature enough to drive it.

Once we got there the other car opened with Catherine, Stassie, Nate, Sammy, Jordan. We picked out room Kylie, Lia, and I sharing room. We changed into our swimsuits since we needed to get in that water.

It was really hot outside while we waited for the boys.

Babysavs97:
Dysfunctional 🤪

It didn't take long before the girls started hitting me for the caption, but then they admitted it so I hit them back.
Once we got on the boat and swimming after awhile we took a group picture.

Group bonding + JJ 🥰💗

We're cool 😎

forever my go to🥺💗

I post on my Snapchat.
The whole time we bond it was just special. We all just smiled and laughed.

Stassie

As I watch Savannah enjoy the lake and the rest of the weekend. She was glowing of happiness. I've seen her smile and laugh more than I've ever seen.

Mark and her seem inseparable, but I could see how it made Jack feel. Cause we haven't really spent any time together since before Jack. She's always with Kylie, Lia, and Catherine. I've been with the boys a lot more.

After the lake we went to the house and Just chilled. I sat outside watching the water move thanks to the light of the moon.

I hear the door open and the laughter of the guys and girls inside before the door closes. I look to see Savannah coming to sit next to me with a blanket.

"Hey... what are you doing out here?" She asks me.
"Just taking the nature in." I reply to her.

Savannah

I laugh at her response.
"C'mon... something's up, or else you would be inside drinking with us." I tell her sitting next to her.

"No Nothing... Just I've been thinking that a lot of people have changed in my life." She says. Which threw me off guard a little.

"Oh like who?" I ask her.
"Well... I've been thinking about you. Not in a weird way, but... when I remember you from August to now it... shocks me." She says.

"I mean everyone changes Stassie." I tell her. "Yeah.. but i never expected you to change." She says.

"Well... yeah. I dated Jack Gilinsky. You know how weird it is for me?! I'm suppose to graduate, go to college, and live more of life. I spent my whole life around Jack." I say.

"Yeah... but you've completely changed. You don't even look at me anymore. I want to be friends with you still. You can look at all the guys, but not look at me."

"You wanna know why?... I look at you and see that I held things from Jack. College. Cause that's the one thing that would've ended it, but right now that I'm away from Jack and I don't have to see him. I want to just be able to live. Not have to worry about Jack finding out." I say.

"Savannah you know I would never tell Jack your secrets That you trust me with." She tells me.
"I know that you've been texting Jack about me this whole trip. You look at me then you'll start typing on your phone." I say.

Which she doesn't say anything to it. "I got a scholarship or am getting invited to play basketball here in Omaha, but I also got invited to Arizona." I say.

"So yeah... if I could move on from Jack before I have to leave... I'm fine with that." I add getting up.
"Well... Jack is planning to give up football so I guess you're fine with leaving that behind too." She says.

I turn to look at her shocked. Jack wouldn't quit football. "We'll see." I tell her.

••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1K 61
she wanted to leave. but that comes at a cost of knowing too much. he promised to protect her. but will it be enough? started: 5/23/20 ended: 1/26/21
1.1K 69 6
[Complete] "You will be forever my one and only!"
839K 33.3K 44
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
198K 4.5K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...