Blessings

By -Rockii

read to find out😉 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapet 14
Chapter 15
Chaper 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Out Now
PSA!

Chapter 66

94.8K 3.9K 5.6K
By -Rockii

Kamari Wright | K3 |
Houston, Texas

"So that nigga in Hawaii fashoo?" I asked Dexter.

"Yeah, theres photos of em too." He informed.

"Pull em up." Reese said with his arms folded. Dexter nodded his head before pulling up the pictures.

"How da hell you got pictures anyway?" Bean asked.

"I had somebody out thea on the look out." Dexter said as the pictures popped up on the screen.

"That's Blake." He said pointing to a nigga with a scar by his eye.

"Look like we going to Hawaii." Bean said.

"Look like it." Reese said and i just stood there looking at the screen.

"Thats all i needed." I muttered.

"Getting him as soon as possible." I added.

"Look like we going to Hawaii this weekend." Reese muttered.

"Looks like it." I said lowly. I really aint feel like traveling all the way to no damn Hawaii. Then ian like the fact that i was gone be leaving Kiya down here.

"Aye, im finna head out." I said giving em a head nod.

"Fashoo." Bean said giving me a head nod.

"Ima stop by later." Reese said and i nodded before leaving out the door.

All a nigga wanna do is make money then some bullshit always pop up. Im sicka this shit. I really wish i woulda finished school cause this shit ain't it. Lost too many people, thats why i look at everybody as a temporary item cause either way it go, they gone either leave me just because or they gone leave due ta death. I looked down at my phone and seen the familiar number calling.

"Wassup."

"Wassup son, what you doing?" My pops asked.

"Leaving from somewhere finna go get Peyton from her friend house." I said as i got inna car.

"I think im getting out in 2 weeks."

"That good, ill come getchu."

"How my other daughter doing with her li smart mouth ass?"

"She good, just going through some family shit." I shrugged as if he could see me.

"Same shit, same shit. But go handle yo business when i get out we got some shit ta discuss." He said.

"Fashooo." I said and he hung up as i stopped at a red light.

"She got that wet, soaking wet." I mumbled thinking bout the song before i started playing it.

Sex, I need some wet shit
Neck, I need some becky
Yeah, I'm a lil manish
Kiss on your belly
Yeah, she got that wet shit
Uhh, she got that wet shit

We can fuck in the back of my ride
On the balcony all outside
In the master suite we out of town
Ima fuck you till the sun go down
I want you, you want me and my love
I want loyalty, then I want love
Wanna argue with me about trust
Girl where would you be without us
She got that wet, soaking wet
Girl let's go jet skiing
Girl you're the best, I mean it

"Come outside." I told Peyton before hanging up.

Mybaby❤️
Would like to FaceTime...

"What?" I asked as soon as the call connected.

"Emm emm, whats yo problem? Lets try that again." She said before hanging up and calling back. I answered and looked at her blankly.

"Whats wrong with you bruh?" Kiya asked while mugging me.

"Ain't shit wrong with me, but whats wrong with yo ass. I texted you this morning and you ain never respond." I said mugging her.

"So thats the problem?" She asked tilting her head. "I was doing something and said i was gone text you back then forgot be cool li daddy." She said looking up at something.

"Where you at?"

"With Daja and nem." She said.

"HEYYY." I heard the Daja girl yell.

"Waddup." I said dryly. "Come by my crib we gotta discuss sum." I said not wanting her people in my business.

"Aight." She said and i hung up.

"Ahh !" Peyton yelled and i looked over at her blankly as she got in the car.

"Yo ass gone get shot one day tryna scare somebody."

"Can't kill a bad bitch." She shrugged.

"Good thing you ain't a bad bitch huh?" I said pulling out the driveway.

"Boy don't ever come fa me like that." She said frowning. "Oouu we could get sum ta eat."

"They got food at the house, ion feel like stopping nowhere." I shrugged. I really aint feel like doing shit. I been up all night  tryna help Dexter find Blake and as soon as I finally got home i got the call saying he found out wea the nigga was at. So i really aint go to sleep and now im annoyed.

"You got something ta eat at the house?"

"Ain't thats what i just said." I said looking at her like she was dumb.

"Calm down, who pissed in yo cereal?" She asked frowning. I just turned the radio up and drive faster to get home.
...
Kiya King | K3 |
Houston, Texas

"Okay, but mama you trippin for real, you act like that girl can't come over here cause im over here that's childish as fuck." I said rolling my eyes.

"She can't go over there cause ion want her over there period." My mama said.

"TT since when you ain want Nari coming over here?" Daja asked.

"That's what im saying." I co- signed.

"Don't question me, i said what i said." My mama said rolling her eyes.

"You foul as fuck and you know it dude, hea daja take yo phone fa i break it by accident." I said throwing her phone in her lap and let her talk ta the ignorant lady.

"Say im finna go, im blowed." I said standing up rolling my eyes.

"Take it easy." Darryl said and nodded.

"Be safe." Daja said.

"Fashoo." With that i made my way out the house. I sighed as i walked to my car getting hot. My mama really doing that bad.

So Nari was on the way to Daja nem house. Some how my mama found out i was over there and now she not letting Nari come over there. She too old fa that. She really acting like im not her daughter all this over a petty argument bruh? Crazy.

Once i got in the car i called Kamari as i backed out the drive way and i sighed once he didn't answer. I locked my phone back putting it in the cup holder and making my way to his house.

Once i got to his house i got out and twisted the door knob to see it was already open. Now what if i woulda been one of his enemies ready to kill him. I closed the door back and locked it.

"Hey kyky." Peyton waved.

"Hey where K3?" I asked.

"Prolly in his room. He on his period." She said rolling her eyes. I chuckled shaking my head before finding my way to his room. I opened the door and he was knocked out. He so cute when he sleep, but dang he got it freezing cold in her. I walked over to the bed taking my shoes off and under the covers instantly getting under his warm body. I knew he was dead to the world when he ain't move or nun cause usually when i get in the bed he either start moving or wrap his arm around me.

I just stared at him as i started caressing his cheek. My eyes traveled down to his lips and i pecked em before putting my face in the crook of his neck closing my eyes as i let my mind wander.

A lot of people probably don't notice it but Kamari is actually changing me, and for the better believe it of not. If it wasn't fa him I'll probably still be entertaining people who i shouldn't even waste my breath on. I'll probably still be tryna fight over stupid stuff. Ill be doing alotta unnecessary childish things. But Kamari balances me and for that i am thankful.

My life been going good lately besides my mama bullshit. Oh, and my granny. She's actually doing better just a tad but its still bad though. I send money down every two months. Plus Namir helps out too and his friends started putting money in as well. My mind wandered till I eventually fell asleep.
...

"Wake the fuck up." I heard along with a hard smack ta my ass causing me tp jump out my sleep. Lord knows i hate fa people to wake me up.

"Come on dude, stop being stupid." I said turning my head the other way getting ready to go back to sleep.

"Wake up, im bored." Kamari said shaking me.

"Come on Kamari, you finna piss me off." I said pushing his hands from off me aggressively.

"You so fuckin stupid dude." I muttered trying to get comfortable again but I couldn't. I just knew i wasn't finna go back to sleep.

"Mad ass, you know you can't go back ta sleep now so wake up." He said pulling me up causing me to sit up.

"Stop touching me, you just pissed me off."

"you been sleep fa a good 5 hours shut the fuck up." He said mugging me. What the fuck ever.

"Might wanna spend some time with me anyways before i go." He said catching my attention.

"Go where?" I asked frowning.

"To Hawaii, this weekend." He added the last part slowly.

"This weekend?" I asked raising a eyebrow.

"Ain't thats what i just said, you and Peyton must be having hearing problems today." He said mugging me.

"Shut up, but how long you gone be?"

"Ion know, i really don't feel like going." He sighed pulling me closer to him grabbing my legs placing em on his lap.

"I don't want you to go either." I sighed.

"When i get back we going onna trip." He said.

"Where?" I asked.

"Ion know yet, and when i find out ian tellin you, you'll see when we get there." He said.

"So just you and me?" I asked for assurance.

"Just you and me." He confirmed and i smiled and nodded.

"Bet bet bet bet." I said doing a li happy dance.

"Getcho lame ass on." He said shaking his head.

"But onna real, please be safe okay" I said while looking at him holding my pinkie out.

"Always." He said wrapping his pinkie around mines.

"You gotta kiss it." I told him.

"You already got me doing this lame ass shit you pushing it." He said glaring at me.

"Kiss it Kamari." I said and he sucked his teeth before kissing it and i kissed it.

"Now lets do the smack or facts challenge, whatever its called." I said grabbing my camera.

"Fuck is that?" He asked scrunching his face up.

"We ask each others questions about each other and if we get it wrong you get smacked with powder." I said going get the powder out the bathroom.

"Ian doing that shit." He said and i sucked my teeth.

"Umm please." I said poking my bottom lip out.

"Im straight." He shrugged.

"Oh, you gone do it i said setting everything up and pulling him to the chair. After i got everything ready i basically dragged him out the bed and into the chair. I turned the camera on before getting in my chair.

"Wassup its ya girl Kiya you know what the fuck going on, and im back with another video." I said all happily.

"You so fucking ghetto." Kamari said shaking his head. If i got a dollar every time he told me that i'd be rich.

"Anyways, i got K3 here with me today." I smiled gesturing my hands toward him.

"Waddup." He said with a head nod.

"Okay so we gone do the smack or facts challenge okay? Okay? So lets get into the video." I said covering the camera before staring the video video.

"Okay, you could go first and don't smack me hard either." I said glaring at him. He waved me off before he started thinking.

"What year was i born?" He asked dryly looking at me.

"1996." I said and he nodded his head.

"Why wouldn't i know that." I bucked.

"Calm down."

"Anyways, what year did i graduate?" I asked with a smirk as i poured powder in my hand.

"You ain't never tell me this." He said mugging me.

"We talked about this during one of our parked car conversations." I assured.

"2017." He said and i smacked him and he looked like he was finna hit my ass back.

"What year you graduated then?" He asked looking at me like i was lying.

"2018." I said flipping my hair over my shoulder.

"Bet." He said nodding pouring powder in his hand.

"How many kids i want?" He asked. I looked at him smiling cause I really don't recall talking bout this.

"2?" I asked and he smacked me hard as hell. Fuck wrong with him.

"4" he said and i raised my eyebrow.

"You cheating but aight bet." I nodded.

"Whats my favorite color?" I asked.

"Yellow." He shrugged. Emm think he know a li sum.

"Where I graduated from?" He asked me and i raised my eyebrow.

"You ain't graduated." I frowned and he smacked me.

"Nah dawg you cheating cause you ain't even graduate." I frowned blowing powder from out my mouth .

"I graduated from middle school jack ass." He said and my mouth fell open.

"You is cheating you can't do that." I said mugging him.

"Yo turn baby girl." He grinned.

"Whats my daddy name?" I asked.

"Oohh shit, i forgot." He said thinking.

Ugh Keelo?" He asked and i smack him hard.

"See, na you got too much dip on yo chip, ill gulf yo li ass." He said mugging me.

"Yo turn baby boy." I smirked. He smirked looking at me nodding his head.

"Who my favorite female rapper?" He asked.

"Its outta Trina and Dej loaf." I said and he smiled.

"Pick one." He said.

"Dej loaf." I said before covering up my fast cause i got scared.

"Scary ass, but yeah man. Dej loaf thats my baby ill fuck up her-" before he could finish his sentence i slapped him.

"Don't play with me." I said mugging him.

"Just vibe, she aint got shit on you." He said laughing.

"Who my favorite person?" I asked.

"Its outta Nari or yo momo." He said.

"Pick one."

"Nari." He said and i smacked him.

"Its you jack ass." I said laughing.

"Whats my favorite thing to eat?" He asked.

"Me." I smiled. He couldn't even be serious he started laughing and stood up.

"I quit dawg." He said and i laughed.
____________________________
I asked yall what yall wanted ta know bout Kiya and K3 so i could put it in the Smacks or facts thing but y'all ain't give me too much of nun🤷🏾‍♀️. Except a few people but ill get them questions answered in another chapter.

And im most def not finna get Kiya pregnant right now. They ain ever even say they love each other yet. Well atleast K3 didn't. That would be kind of dumb. Plus she need to live her life. They ain't even been together for a year yet. They still kinda in the honeymoon stage.

Anyways ian mean ta take this long with a update.

I swea😭. This happened ta me yesterday thats why ian update😂😂.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 5.5K 36
Read it and find out ㋛
28.9K 455 21
Read to find ou👉🏾👈🏾
675K 25.2K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
199K 5.8K 49
~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩