Naked 2 ๐Ÿ”ž rosekook

By Varl_05

-continuation of Naked More

continuation
๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ”ฑ ch.21 Bye bitch
๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ”ฑ ch. 22 I won't
๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ”ฑch. 23 Surprise
๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ”ฑ Ch. 24 The Space Between Us
๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ”ฑ 24. F.U
๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ”ฑ ch 25. truth is
๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ”ฑ ch 26. Scared
๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ”ฑ Ch 27. Contentment
๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ”ฑ Ch 29. Flowers
๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ”ฑ Ch 30 . You
๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ”ฑ Ch. 31 Never Goodbyes
๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ”ฑ Ch. 32 Dreams
๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ”ฑ Ch. 33 Forever
๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ”ฑch. 34 fears
๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ”ฑ Ch. 35 Exception
๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ”ฑ Ch. 36 Without you
๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ”ฑ Ch. 37 LAST CHAPTER
๐Ÿ”ฑ EPILOGUE ๐Ÿ”ฑ

๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ”ฑ Ch 28. Happy

5.4K 147 40
By Varl_05

♠️

I love you,
Bigger than the
world and sky.

♠️

"Close your eyes!! Don't ever open that beautiful eyes love." excitement fills my heart as i pull Jungkook in our room. After our 4 years anniversary we decided to live in his house for real.

Our company agreed and wishes us to settle down soon which is most likely our goal. But blessings do happened beforehand and we could never be happier.

"Baby, you know i hate surprises right? It makes me scared." i giggled as he pouts his lips but still tag along as i pull him even more inside our room.

A smile crept on my face as tears slowly streams down on it. As soon as i guide and sat him down on the bed i slowly removed the handkerchief i covered in his eyes. He looked at me curiously but worriedly wipe those tears away. "Why? What's wrong love?"

He embrace me real tight and God, how thankful i am for having him in my life. In between sobs i slowly removed his hand on my waist and mouthed 'Wait.' as I walked to the bathroom.

"Baby, your scaring me." Jungkook said as he brush off his sweats unaware that his fidgeting.

I slowly went outside putting my hands on my back as i smiled looking at his expectant eyes.

Stopped in front of him, a wide smile crept down my face again. "Hi, daddy." i said softly

Confused, he looked at me with mouth hang open. "Daddy? Is this one of your kinks again babe? It's been long since you called me that." he ask earning giggles from me.

I shake my head still a wide smile plastered in my face. " Nope,daddy."

"What?? I don't get it? Do you want us to make love? I thought you're still sore from last night? You should take a-------------------

oh fucked?! Am i going to be a daddy???!" he was confuse at first but when it sink in he excitedly shouted.

" Baby, am i going to be a daddy???? "he asked standing and cupping my face.

I nodded with a with smile and tears starts to stream down my face again. I showed him the pregnancy test that shows positive in it.

" Yes!!!! I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!! "

he shouted and carried me around shouting non stop.

He soon put me back on the bed letting me sit as he kneel down in front. Cupping my face  , his eyes sparkle with so much joy. "Thank you babe. You just don't know how happy i am. I love you so much and our baby. " he said as he gave me a kiss in the lips and joyfully  rubs my tummy though it's still perfectly flat. He kissed it then afterwards. " I love you baby." he whispered and gave it another peck.

It seems too good to be true but i admit, I've never been this happy in my life and i know he is as well. I think there's still a lot of things ahead of us but i know we're going to make it.

I guess.

As soon as the news are out me and jungkooks family had a serious talk. My family went all the way to Australia to meet his parents.

Both companies opened it up to the public, some are positive but of course you can't please anyone. But we really don't mind at all as long as we're both happy and blessed.

" Babe...." pouting my lips as i sat beside Jungkook who's actually on vlive with Army's. I was unaware coz i was busy thinking about vanilla ice cream with mangoes and avocado's on top. Weird right? Knowing me who dislikes avocado's my whole life can't get enough of it that i even combined it with vanilla ice cream and mangoes then the worst part is, i actually put ketchup on it as well. Nasty combination but i certainly love it. Tagging Jungkooks arm's who is busy entertaining his fans i grumpily grab his shirt. "I want vanilla icecream, mangoes and avocado's love.... Please." pleading like an infant who's carrying a 4 months old baby on her tummy Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle.

"Love, im talking to the Army's." he said pointing the camera which made me a little bit ashamed and shy for acting like a baby infront of 3 million Armys around the globe.

I turned to face the camera and bowed politely still red in the face. "Anyeong Ami's, im sorry i was craving for avocados and mangoes but i cant find one in the fridge." i shyly said pouting earning another amused chuckle on Jungkook. He grabbed my waist and let me sat on his lap while looking at me lovingly not ashamed if his fans can see it.

As he rubs my tummy who's showing the little bean on it, not really big but just perfect for a 4 months healthy baby growing inside. "Do you want me to buy avocado's and mangoes?" he gently ask which i nodded visible sparkles in the eyes and undoubtedly a very wide smile. The comments in his vlive was flooding with love from his fans.

"Okay, I'll buy immediately." he said before he gave me a peck on the forehead. He soon turned to face his fans who's just watching us being cuddly and sweet. "Ami's i know we just talked for 30 minutes but my baby wants avocado's and mangoes so is it okay if i buy for them? I promise to update you all soon." he said apologetically. But looking at the positive feedback's it was quite overwhelming that they all are happy and agreed into it. I too bowed and apologize as well for interrupting him but was happy to finally eat what im craving for.

" I'm really sorry guys, it's just that this little bean wants it badly plus me too. " i giggled upon my apologies that even Jungkook laugh as well. Soon enough the live ended and he went to get a quick shower before heading to the grocery store.

(plus ketchup)

Grabbing a spoonful of my recent fave food cravings, i dance in so much gusto as i smile satisfyingly. Jungkook leans his head on his arms that is resting on the table laughing amusingly while i finish the last drop of it in my bowl. He gently wipes the remains that are left in my mouth and take those stubborn hair away from my face.

He took my bowl away. "Want another one?" he ask which of course i gladly nodded. Scooping another sets of vanilla ice cream in the tab and his prepared sliced mangoes and avocado's i eagerly took it out of his hold after he handed me my 2nd set for the day.

He would just look at me whenever i ate happily with whatever food i crave and would always find a way to get it. The day went by and after we woke up for another blessed day we received multiple packages from different parts of the globe. Surprise, we took it inside.

Not only did we receive packages with assorted foods, milks, maternity dresses, diapers, unisex clothes for the baby and even cribs and etc. The love was over flowing and that we would always receive fresh fruits and vegetables from both Army's and fans in Korea and around the globe as well.

Thankful for all the people who supported we did a vlive together with the approval of our management to give thanks for those people who sent almost everyday some different packages for us and the baby.

Days passed by and we were already anticipating for the gender. Luckily, Yang sajangnim allowed me for a complete rest for BLACKPINK'S engagement activities but i was booked for most of mommy and baby stuffs than i am booked when i wasn't pregnant and all. The irony. Lol

Clutching Jungkooks hand as we waited for the Doctors announcement for the gender of our baby, we were freaking excited that we even went to the hospital an hour early. Our parents are there as well and was too eager to find their grandchild's gender.

"Here it is." the doctor said as she move the sonogram in my tummy.

"Are you ready mommy?" she ask again with a wide smile on her face. I nodded happily but i couldn't deny the warm happy feeling inside me as tears started to run down my face when i didn't even know it yet.

"It's a BOY!!!" she announced happily and pointed the heart beat and everything in between.

"Thank you love. We're having a baby boy." Jungkook whispered in my ears warmly and gave me a kiss on the lips.

The doctor soon notify us about the baby's condition. We listened and nodded at the same time while our hands are still intertwined together. Blessed beyond everything life could offer, this bundle of joy, our happy bean is surely the fruit of our love and the Blessing that came from above.

Our source of joy.

Our source of hope.

Our source of love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 39 18
~ MY FOREVER LOVE , JUNGKOOK ~
338K 4K 13
โ†‘๐™น๐™บ โ†“๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ด ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐š๐๐ž๐: 9
6.3K 66 7
(COMPLETED) Taehyung is having some weird dreams about the members but he doesn't know why and the maknae gets jealous. *Smutland over here. Mature...
666K 30K 50
"Can we take this off and get naked ?" Inspired by 'Painter of the night'. | Contains smut, fluff&angst. | English isn't my first language.