Love and war || Sequal : Chem...

By makayla571204

We all know you missed Geani and Chanel. Part 2 of Chemistry More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29

28

360 16 5
By makayla571204

He looked back at king

And then he let out a breathe

King walked in and gee closed the door

He took a seat on the couch

"How you found me?"

"Cause im not dumb like your friends. Its been three fucking months gee i should beat your ass"

"You wasnt supposed to find me"

"I know i wasnt that exactly how i found you. Gee you got a baby on the way man. That girl cry everyday and been crying every day since you cheated. Rico out here bout to beat dee ass like he mayweather. You making that nigga stress and he got the whole trap tense he you on a bad day EVERYDAY. What the hell you thinking?"

"Im thinking i can give chanel space to find love and give rico space so he not shadowing me, im giving them room to grow"

"Rico coulda been came up from under yiy but he didnt. Yk why? Because your good at what you do. He wants you to know you good at sum and you have shit under control somewhere. You built that shit from the ground and barely needed rico for moral support he lettin you have that. And chanel know you ain the only fucking nigga in the workd gee but she wants to be with you, tf you dont get?"

"I been fucking shit up wit her since i met her i ain right for her"

"You dont wanna be right for her" he said "you ain ready for the shit chanel bringing. Geani you not ready for a family, you scared to be a father and a husband. You so wrapped in your head its fucking with your reality"

"Exactly. She dont need no nigga wrapped in his head she needa nigga who know what he wants and knows how to care for what he wants"

"You been gon for three months and you still ain that nigga?"

Gee just shrugged

King was getting annoyed "i know i ain raise you fr but i did always tell you when you got caught a man owns up to his shit. A man owns up to his shit and he handles shit that needa to he handled. I prolly wasnt there physically but i gave your mom so much money she chose what to use on what. She made a savings for you. That money you got when you turned 18. Thats what we left you. She added to what i gave her and left you money. I told you not to fuck up how i did gee and you doing it just like that. Rico prolly love you more than himself. Hes going crazy right now, if he even find one thing that makes him think your dead i dont know what he gon do. Gee you gotta come back"

"Can i think about it?"

"No" he said "i ain come here to ask you. You needa fix this shit before your business goes to ashes bruh. Your stocks ain doin shit. Without your club yo house woulda been took by the bank"

"I got properties" he said

"Fuck your properties go get dressed bruh you coming back or i gotta kidnap you"

Gee rolled his eyes "i got a club opening out here"

"I know all about that" he said "we could talk about that later ya girl is waiting for you"

Mean while

"Fuckkkkk" chanel screamed

A man between her legs made her come

She hasnt had any sex but she sure as hell got her pussy ate she wasnt mad at all. When she wanted it and didnt want gee creeping back in her kind she called someone and they came

This man was a British professor who was cheating on his husband

He was bi, crazy right?

He came up

Girls barely excited him thats why he was gay

"Carlton you do it everytime" she said out of breathe

He laughed "im glad i could help"

"Are you taking my cash now?" She asked him

"Im not a prostitute" he said laughing

She got up and covered up and went to walk him out

He helped her up. That head really did fuck her up but it gave her confidence cause she was getting me

"You look good pregnant" he said

"Thank you" she told him and she walked him out

"Bye chanel have a good day" he said

She gave him a hug and a car pulled up

"Bye, you too" she said to him

The car door opened and gee stepped out

Chanel stared at him

Carlton drove off and gee looked at chanel

King stepped out

"I found him, i dont wanna see you crying no more" he said to her

Chanel was speechless. She was covers up but he knew the chancers of her having clothes under were slim, she had the right tho he couldnt be mad.

She stared back at him. She was mad, and sad. But relieved he wasnt dead.

But she didnt know what to do

She held her arms out and he walked towards her

She met him half way and cried

She was crying alot more then he expected and held him so tight its like she wanted him to pop like a balloon

"Chanel you gon kill me" he said

She sniffed and then looked at him "you damn right im going to fucking kill you gee i thought you were fucking dead. Do you know how much that fucked with me? I almost got a fuckin abortion. But i didnt because this baby is the last part of you"

"I wanted you to be happy. I cant make you happy look at your face"

"You do make me happy youve made me happy so many times"

"I cheated on you"

"That doesnt matter to me, it stopped mattering to me two months ago, i just wanted you to come back. I know you were out your body okay? And i know you were in the hospital and i know you are sorry. But ive had enough space gee i dont want it anymore. You probably forget where i come from but ive been through worse."

"I know you have but i ain come be with you so i can put pain in your life. Ion wanna do that."

"Then stop doing it. Nobody makes you do shit you dont wanna do geani and you know that. Stop going against your better judgment and we wont have this problem"

"Chanel this shit ain as easy as i thought it would be. Im opening up to you and its making my anxiety spike all the time. Im not used to this and it actually could kill me"

"Its because your holding back. Get out your head. If you get out your head you want feel like that. Your too worried that im going to leave or hurt you or whatever but im not going anywhere. And im not going to do anything to make you upset. But the difference between us is i can and will open up to you when im hurting you will lock me out everytime. If you stop that we wont have a problem"

He looked back at her and sighed "gg im not an opp, im not out to kill you i never put money on you. You get that? I love you and im never against you"

He looked around her neck, it was the ring he gave her worn on a thin chain.

"Where did you get this?"

"I went to get my stuff from your house and i found it" she said

"I love you too" he said

"Kiss and make up" king said

"Gee imma be back inna couple hours. You needa go to ricos house, its alotta people who been waitin fa you"

"Alright" gee said to king

Soon him and chanel were in her bedroom.

"Did i miss alot?" He asked

"My stomach got bigger"

"I seen the pictures" he said "they nice as hell"

"You looked at them?"

He nodded "of course i did"

She took off her robe and put on a tee shirt

"You had sex with the man who just left?"

"No, hes gay" she said "well bi, he gave me head. Hes one of my clients"

"You lettin a gay man touch you?"

"He's bisexual and he has the cutest british accent. And he always wishes me and the baby luck"

"I ain had sex with no one since the situation i just got head from a few people, and im boutta open another club"

"Thats amazing"

She got on top of him and hugged him

"Why did you leave?"

"I wanted you to find someone to make you happy that deserved to be with you"

"I already found one" she said "its you gee, you make me the happiest, i only want sex from you. I dont want to lay by anyone else, laugh with anyone else, get to know anyone else. Your sexy enough for me"

He laughed "you the perfect girl for me i know that"

Hours later

"Rico stop" dee told him as he kissed her neck

"Shut up" he told her

She pushed him and got away from him but he grabbed her hair.

She screamed "stopppp"

He put her against the wall, he grabbed her titties and pushed up on her. I wouldnt say rico was abusive but he was aggressive and had the worst timing. Dee always fought him about how he pushed up on her and he apologized just to do it again later.

There was a knock at his door and he let her go. "Go get ready for me" he said

She ignored him and went to the kitchen

He opened the door and gee stared back at him

He closed the door and walked away gee looked at king

King opened the door and they walked in

"Hey dee" he said

She dropped what she was doing and jumped on him. She missed him.

And she needed him to fix rico

"Geani where the fuck have you been? Rico is going crazy in this shit hes so much worse like i miss the old him. Fix himmmmm"

Gee sighed and put her down "imma try. He might beat my ass tho"

"Yall better fade it out"

"Rico my dawg i cant put my hands on him"

"Well go fix him!"she semi yelled

Gee knocked on his room door and he didnt hear a response and opened the door anyways. Rico was hard to reason with he always tried to fight about it instead of actually listening. Well at least he did that with gee. Every single time.

He walked in "wassup" he said

"Gee if you dont get out my face i might just burry you"

"Bro chill, just take a breathe nigga"

"So you couldn't answer my calls? Send a text back? Let me know you wasnt dead?"

"I wanted you to grow, i had good intentions"

"I dont want to grow if i wanted to get shit done on my own i woulda been did that shit. Gee i dont be by you cause i fucking need to be and you gotta remember that. I tell you all the time not everyone is like me not every nigga gon stay by you. Im by you to keep you in check make sure you dont do no stupid shit thats gon send you to the hospital like last time. You dont get that. Thats your problem. You like to do crazy shit without thinking if you had called me before you cheated on chanel you wouldnt have had that issue you had. I dont check in for my own good i check into make sure you good. You always fucking wit me and disappearing and shit then coming back and im tired of that bullshit. Worrying about you stresses me out more than my own damn kids"

"Im not trying to" he said "i just dont know what to do sometimes. And you already got you two kids and a girl. And you was already mad at me."

"Gee i dont give a damn if i had 7 kids and 5 baby mommas i will pick up the phone if you call. You should know that. Im never too busy. Im actually never busy so just call me"

Gee laughed, he forgot how down for him rico was. "What would i do with out you?" Gee asked him

"Be in jail on many murder charges" rico said

He dapped him up "wheres lonzo at?"

"He back home with his girl and baby. He has ptsd, why you came back?"

"King found me and told me i had no choice. I just left chanels house she was crying"

"Gee you really cant disappear for that long"

Gee nodded "what you did to dee?"

"Damn, ive been poppin off at her i dont think she still want to be with me" he said

Rico forgot to add in the part where he spends time with gee because rico cant control himself when he looses his temper

He almost hit dee so many times but she knows thats not really how he is he just had a temper. That only gee or his mom on a good day could fix

They basically balanced eachother

"Go apologize"

"BAEE" rico yelled

Dee came in shortly

"Yes" she said

"Im sorry" he said

"Tell me why"

"Because ive been mentally fucking you up for a whole month and im sorry."

The first month he was good the second month he was on edge and then he was just an asshole

"I get it" she said giving him a kiss "how do you plan on making it up to me?"

"Ill show you later" he said pulling her ontop of him

"Hey dee" gee said

"Hi" she said back

Rico was burring his face in her  chest

"Rico stop" she said trying to stop the pda in front of gee

"Why? I like kissing on you. Dont worry bout gee this is normal for him"

"You remember highschool?" Gee said

"Hell yea" rico said "gee used to be in the living room or in the same room chillin, i sometimes tapped him in-but we wouldnt do that to you" he said making sure he added in the end

"I wouldnt fuck you with your friends in the room"

While she was saying that rico was all on her then she moved "i have to go finish cooking. I dont have time to flash gee"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 865 49
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝙱𝚘𝚗‧𝚗𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚎 /ˌ𝚋ɒ𝚗𝚒 ə𝚗 ˈ𝚔𝚕𝚊ɪ𝚍 $...
18.3K 726 30
Read, comment, vote, allat 😉
456K 21.5K 33
❝𝘐'𝘮 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩, 𝘜𝘩-𝘶𝘩. 𝘎𝘭𝗂𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘭. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘪𝘵...
31.4K 2K 25
Sequel to "Kulture". Can be read as a stand alone! 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏.