Tender Care

By tayiah18

in which a 17 year old girl encounters her favorite band, and realizes how much they want her. |OneDirection... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six

Twenty-nine

19K 293 57
By tayiah18

"Not feel good"

Nova whimpered, clutching onto Louis's shirt.

Louis continued holding her tight as he sat down on a chair, still comforting Nova.

He could tell she was getting close to crying, and it hurt him that she was in so much pain.

Louis watched the rest of the guys with upset expressions, watching her.

Around 11 pm last night, everything was okay for Zayn and Niall. Before Zayn went to bed, Niall informed him of the stomachache he Nova had.

Which made since why she had a hard time eating. However, they hoped that whatever it was just temporary and that sleep would help her.

And that didn't happen.

Niall was the one who slept with her last night and around 4 am was when everything went downhill.

Nova actually woke up him up herself, complaining how her stomach pain was getting worse.

Everything was happening so quick because before Niall could reach or do anything, Nova threw up on the bed.

It was constant rush of Niall and Zayn bringing the younger girl to the bathroom over and over again for hours.

At some point, they had to call the rest of the guys over, figuring they couldn't do it alone.

And that's how all of them spent their early morning... trying to soothe their baby.

It was now around 10 in the morning, and the boys knew their security would be coming up in an hour or two to get them.

The band had a second-night show in San Diego, and realized their day would start early at the arena, rehearsing.

Groaning, Nova covered her face as she just wanted to hide in Louis's chest. She felt so sick and her nauseous was coming up again.

The teenager looked up feeling Louis sit her up more in his lap. She then saw Liam coming over and crouching in front of them.

"Princess, do you have to throw up again?"

Liam asked, softly rubbing her knee.

The key was to ask immediately so nothing happens to late. They also had a little trash can next to her in case of emergencies.

"D-don't know" Nova mumbled, it was hard to tell from her stomach going from bad to decent repeatedly.

Nova distracted herself playing with the material of the fresh shirt Liam put on her.

The boys had to change Nova's pajamas into new ones about 3 times now.

Didn't matter much though, since they already overpack and were prepared.

"That's okay, Nova. Just make sure to tell us if you do. It's good to get that yucky stuff out of you even if it's a lot"

Liam reminded, trying to make her feel better. All of them noticed Nova feeling embarrassed every time she got sick.

They didn't like that. The guys wanted her to feel comfortable with them taking care of her. She didn't have to feel embarrassed.

"It is?" Nova asked, glancing at Liam's eyes, nervously.

"Yes, babe. That means soon you'll get better and you can play and be happy again"

Liam explained, grabbing her smaller hand and kissing her knuckles.

Nova nodded, laying her head against Louis's chest.

"Liam, I found the thermometer, should we take her temp?" Harry asked, coming from another room in the suite.

After looking through the five bags they have packed solely for her. Harry finally found the one small item he was looking for.

"Of course, we should see where she's at" Liam nodded, standing up from his spot.

Louis grabbed Nova's paci from the coffee table before sliding it through her lips.

Once she was quiet and still In his lap, Harry pressed the device up to her head for a couple of seconds until the beep went off.

"100.1" Harry announced.

"Okay, not good but not horrible, still a low grade fever," Zayn said, walking over to Harry.

"If we give her some medicine that should bring the fever down and give her some relief"

Zayn continued, sitting down in a chair next to Louis and Nova.

"I'm thinking it's the stomach flu, she's been having way too much nausea and stomach pain for it not be" Louis suggested, cuddling her body to his.

He looked down to see Nova's eyes slowly closing, she was already falling a sleep on him.

"Probably right" Harry nodded, walking over to put the thermometer back into their bag.

"Well, we only have so much time left so let's just give her a bath real quick. It'll definitely make her clean and feel better" Liam suggested.

"Yeah, we can do that"

Louis nodded, lifting Nova's blanket off of her, and resting it on the arm of the chair.

Nova opened her tired eyes, seeing Liam come closer to her with grabby hands.

"C'mom baby, we're gonna have you take a bath real quick, it'll be good"

Liam smiled, trying to take her hands.

Nova only shook her head, "I okay"

Her voice was muffled as she spoke through her pacifier.

"It'll be quick, hun. C'mere" Liam cooed, starting to pull her off of Louis.

"No, no bath" Nova whimpered, gripping Louis's shirt tight.

Nova didn't mind baths in general but right now she thought it would be too hot for her. She was already feeling warm already.

"Hot" Nova mumbled.

"It's doesn't have to be hot, baby. We can make it cooler so it feels nice" Louis convinced, pulling her fingers off of him.

It was a couple moments of silence before Nova finally shook her 'yes'.

"Aw, you're such a good girl Novie, here let daddy hold you" Liam smiled, picking her up.

"Let's get you cleaned up" Liam said, kissing her cheek.

Liam then took her pacifier out, giving it to Louis before walking off to the bathroom with her.

"Shh, you're okay, Princess" Harry hummed, rocking Nova in his arms.

It's been some hours, and now the guys and Nova were at stadium for tonight's show.

The band has been rehearsing from when they first got here but now it's only 20 minutes away from the show starting.

All five of them are basically done getting ready, and are all over the place, doing their own pre show things.

They decided to let Nova rest in one of the green rooms, and it's worked perfect because she was able to have sleep and quiet.

She only got sick in the toilet once since they got here, which was pretty good considering her previous pattern.

"My tummy hurts" Nova sniffled, rubbing her eyes, and leaning against him.

"I know hun, but I just gave you some medicine so you'll be okay soon" Harry explained, rubbing her back.

Now the only thing they were dealing with was the sharp stomach pains Nova would get randomly.

She could be doing okay and then bad the next second.

That's why sleeping was the best thing because it could give her a break from the pain and relieve the exhaustion she had.

"Here, let's get you snuggled up again on the couch, you just need more sleepy time, baby"

Harry suggested, he knew that would allow the medicine to kick in stronger.

He softly put her back on the comfortable couch, and wrapped the plush blanket around her again.

"Just rest, love" Harry whispered, caressing her cheek.

Nova just nodded, staring up at him with her glossy eyes.

He then made sure her stuffed animals she always brought were next to her on the couch as well.

"Do you need your paci, sweetheart"?

"Uh.. yes please" Nova answered, looking at the object in Harry's hands.

Even sick she still had great manners. They really got the best baby.

"Here you go, baby. I love you so much, okay?"

Harry grinned, giving Nova the pacifier. He then bent down to kiss her forehead a couple of times.

Nova gave a small smile back, whispering an "okay"

The young man nodded, wiping any tears that were left on her cheek from when he first saw her.

Harry looked down, glancing at his watch. He knew now that it was the time to meet up with the other guys, and make their way to the stage.

"Daddy has to go now, love"

"No stay" Nova pouted, reaching out for him.

"I can't baby, I have to sing. But look who's behind me?" Harry asked, turning and pointing at Ben.

Ben was actually there the whole time, watching the connection between the two.

Before Harry came, Ben was just casually watching her sleep or scrolling through his phone.

However, when her pain got back up again, he knew he had to get one of the boys.

"So when you feel very icky again, you need to tell him, love. He's supposed to help you when we can't"

Harry explained, making sure he had eye contact with Nova.

"Do you understand?"

"Y-yes, daddy" Nova answered back, peering at Ben behind Harry.

Ben only gave her a smile back, agreeing with what Harry mentioned.

1 hour later

"Do you want a snack, Nova?" Ben asked the younger girl.

She woke only 10 minutes ago and was actually feeling decent enough to eat.

Nova was sat up on the couch, with one of her dolls in hand.

"Yes" Nova answered.

"Okay, that's good" Ben nodded, standing up.

He went over to one of her bags, digging through it.

Ben pulled out a ziplock bag that had pieces of cut up sandwich, ready for Nova to eat at any time.

They sat together on the couch, while Nova nibbled on her food.

"Thank you" Nova voiced, referring to him giving the food to her.

"Oh, no problem, sweetheart"

Ben gazed her, realizing how cute she was when she was focused on eating.

He was about to give her a side hug, before the door came slamming open.

Marcus was the one came in but stopped immediately, not realizing people were already in here.

He was taken back seeing Nova and Ben, he thought this green room was empty.

"Oh, hey, Marc" Ben waved, it was almost awkward since he hasn't talked to him for a bit.

Marcus just glanced at Nova before quickly setting his eyes back on Ben.

"Uh, hey, sorry for coming in. See you later" Marcus hurried, trying to get out of there.

He didn't want Ben to get the wrong idea and then run back telling the band something different.

Marcus didn't want another confrontation from Nova's caretakers on being too close to her.

"Why do you look so anxious?" Ben laughed, noticing Marcus's antics.

Ben started to rub Nova's shoulder, watching Marcus trying to get out of situation.

"I'm not" Marcus defended.

"Well okay, do you have a break or something? You can stay here for a bit with us" Ben offered, trying to make the situation lighter.

"Nova and I are just chilling" Ben continued.

Marcus only responded by looking at Ben weirdly.

'Is he trying to set me up? he already told before' Marcus thought in his head.

He didn't find it funny since he couldn't afford to lose his job, especially over this.

However, the only thing was Ben actually had no idea of the harsh discussion Marc and Pete had with Zayn and Liam.

The men never informed Ben of it, hoping the talk would stay just between them with Pete and Marcus.

Ben was clueless to it all

"No, I'm good" Marcus only shook his head before quickly heading out of the room. Now he was frustrated.. and confused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 155 38
438K 6.2K 25
"I'll never be happy here! I'll never love you!" I shout. "You already are, baby girl. Zayn and I see the way you smile when you're here." Harry says...