Major Love✔

By GraceForever33

Life is one road that no one has the choice to be on. It can be rocky, smooth, short or even miraculously lo... More

Before We Begin!
What The Hell?!
Baby, you wish you can!
Of Course You Do!
I Liked Her More For That!
He Doesn't Control Me!
The Funniest Dinner
That Never Happened.
Something I Won't Forget!
Holding My Breath...
Pedal down!
Flights with an Idiot!
Can't Lose Her...
Let's Just Wait...
Fug My Life!
Glass Half Full...
That's What Matters!
I Was Having Fun!!
I'm Here With You...
Never Feel Again...
Full Heart...
Control...
Change His Mind...
Our Dream!
Hoping, Really...
Doing the Freak...
Kid or Feelings?
If She Would Let Me...
Ways To Start a Freaking Morning!
How Can He Do That?
Just Focus!
More Time...
Need To Know...
We're Having A....
My Attention..
I Love You!
Just My Baby's Father
Everything Gone
Pros and Cons
He'll Be Okay.
I Would Never Forget...
The Best!
Not 'Whatever'
Thank You!
Memorable!
Ignore The World...
Saying No
It Was Weird...
Only Fools Rush In Love
The Only Ones...
Engagement Party!
A House!
Sorry...
I Am And I Will Be!
Moving In!
Little Red
Dear Ashlin
Dinner Date
Saying It Back
Faith In You!
Making It Real
I Can't Teleport.
I Need More Time
I Know It Can!
It Time!
It's Time Cont'd...
Braelyn Reign Berlin
Claim My Heart
Good!
Great Start
Thanksgiving!
The Jitters...
Major Love!
Epilogue.

She Saw Red!

13 2 0
By GraceForever33

.::Megga::.

I was a football fan for sure. So, when Ashlin told me that Reagan had invited her to go on a double date to our college football Valentine game, I was well on my way.

Ashlin had said that Reagan was dating this guy or whatever, that is friends with a football player and he wanted them to watch him play.

The game wasn't a serious one. Just some fundraiser we usually have during the first week of February that leads to the ongoing activities for love month.

That's what Ashlin calls it.

So, of course, I would agree to this. I get to carry my girl out and at the same time enjoy a game.

Heaven.

I pulled into the parking lot and walked over, opening Ashlin's door. She was nose deep into her phone, texting Reagan.

"She said they're in a blue infinity" she mumbled, peaking her head over the cars.

"Just tell her come out of the car and walked to the gate" I said as I held her hand and lead her to the fence. It was getting crowded and waiting on Reagan would cause us to miss out on the good seats.

"She's there" she said instead, and ran off to where I saw Reagan. I let out sigh and walked over to the dark skin girl and her date. He was average looking guy, but Reagan and him looked good together. I really didn't care to match this up. I pulled Ashlin's hand.

"I think we should head in, before we miss the good seats" I announced and the guy shook his head.

"No, worry, Eli reserved some for us. Just follow me" he gestured to a different path and we followed.

Was he meaning Eli Hoff, the Quarter back, because if he was then this guy was really more than what meet the eyes. I think I have approve of him already.

"By the way, my name is Brandon, others know me as BJ" he greeted us and I shook his hand.

"The name is Megga" he made a intrigued face and nodded.

I would pound him about it, but I had grown up use to that reaction whenever I told my name. I would say it and people would make that face and then come with the famous " How did you get that name?" question. And to be honest, I didn't have a true definition. My mom just said she wanted something unique for me and that was it.

When we got to our seats, they were fourth row. High off the ground to get a good look but not so far away.

I dig it.

"So, Megga what are you studying" Brandon had arrange for us to sit Reagan, him, me and then Ashlin. I wanted to tell him that the arrangement would soon change, but I just let him be.

"I'm studying to be an Architect, you?"

"Engineer" he beamed. "How many years to do you have left?"

"2 more" I couldn't wait for those to be up. I loved school, but I was ready to work and get money.

"Cool, me too" he said and I looked at him. " I started early" he shrugged and I nodded.

"How long have you been dating Reagan?" I asked and he choked.

"Uh, we're not dating" he licked his lips and looked out into the field. They were starting their warm ups. I frowned.

"But, you would like too?" I tried and he looked at her. She was on her phone, most likely texting Ashlin. I looked over to confirmed and yes they were.

I rolled my eyes.

"I would love to, but we just have too many things going on right now and it's just good to be friends" he explained and shrugged.

"With benefits?" I smirked and he cleared his throat.

"No" I laughed at his awkwardness and pat his shoulder.

"It's okay. I get it. My fiancé and I have been through a lot to know that relationships are hard work and should be fully invested" his eyes widen.

"You're engaged?" he looked over at Ashlin and then me.

"Yeah" I gestured to her finger and he looked at the rock on her hand and swallowed.

"Man, congratulations! That's a big move" he said. "Woah, you guys are so young" he said and I frowned.

"What does that have to do with it?"

"Oh, nothing. I just-- nothing" he cleared his throat looking forward as the MC started speaking.

Ever since Ashlin and I got engaged a lot of my college friends have been stating the age of it. I don't see anything wrong with it. I was 24 years old and Ashlin was 23. We were well off into college and we knew what we wanted. Once we were above minor age, I think we are able to make a decision for ourselves.

I felt a hand snaked over mines and looked down at Ashlin. She looked up at me questionably.

"You good?" she asked.

Somehow, she would always know when my mood was thrown off. I am not sure, if it was how long we had been together, or how in tune we was.

"Yeah" I lowered to kiss her cheek and she blushed.

***

The game was so good. That Eli guy was really unstoppable on the field. Our whole team was the best no doubt.

I grabbed my food and Ashlin's and headed for the trash. We had figured we should go to Eddy's after the game to eat, considering Brandon and I was starving.

The dude was over all good. His personality was funny. He kept making jokes. I wasn't sure if it was to make Reagan like him or us too.

"Hi, Megga" I looked up and find Lilah. I quickly glanced back to see Ashlin and found her eyes on us.

Damn.

"Hey" I span around, practically ready to sprint to my table before Lilah held my arm.

"Why are you running from me? I don't bite"

Yeah, but my girlfriend can and will.

I laughed. "No, I know. I just didn't know we had anything else to say to each other" I stated. She laughed, like I have given her the best joke ever. I turned to see Ashlin, excusing herself out of her seat.

Oh damn.

"Lilah, what do you want?" I asked and she smiled.

"I heard you're getting married" she did that teasing smile and then looked over at Ashlin who appeared by my side. "Oh and here comes the bride. Congratulations, Ashley" she drawled and looked over at me.

"You damn well know my name" Ashlin stated and I sigh.

"Well if that is all" I grabbed Ashlin's hand and began walking outside. However, knowing Lilah, my sly and deceiving ex-girlfriend could not go without the last word.

"Fleeting, just like how your marriage will be"

Ashlin span around to retort, "Yeah, that's what you think?" she stepped up closer to Lilah. 

"Amanda, that is what I know. You guys are only lasting because I don't return to my seconds" 

"No, boo. Your seconds don't return to you and I am giving you one more chance to get my name right or I'm going to jam my foot so far in your--" 

"Alright" I snatched Ashlin's by the waist spinning around and then directing her on the outside. I looked back to see Reagan getting up from her seat, but I waved my hand off. 

"Ugh, why is she still around?" she asked, pushing my hands from her waist and spinning around to look at me. I squinting up at the sky. It was still very much cloudy here. We were expecting snow soon.

"She goes to this school, Mama. She got accepted too"  I sighed and she glared at me.

"Yeah, and why is she still talking to you?" she snapped and I frowned.

"Because it is a free country and I can't force her to shut it"

"So, you would stand there and let her disrespect me like that too?" she asked incredulously. 

"I removed you from the situation, were you expecting me to do something else?" 

"Oh, I don't know Megga, how about freaking defend me!" she flung her arms in the air. 

I sighed again, I was really tired of this whole fiasco. This wasn't the first time we have seen Lilah here in London. She moved here the same time we did. I just couldn't deal with the constant back and forth her and Ashlin would do when they see each other. 

Lilah was my ex-girlfriend. The last one and she had the same dream of moving to London the same way I did when we dated in high school. We didn't have bad break-up, but when I started dating Ashlin she--meaning Lilah started to become bitter. 

She would constantly pick a fight with Ashlin on the rare occasions when she will see her by herself. I was never present. 

Recently, she has confronted me twice since we moved her in the presence of Ashlin. Both times, they have gotten into it. The first time was Lilah's fault and the next time was Ashlin's.  

"I just don't see the point in why you would allow her to get under her skin every time" I confessed. Ashlin's eyes became hardened as she blinked at me. 

"Are you kidding me right now? This girl literally doesn't respect me and does things to show this and you're here talking about getting under my skin?"

"You didn't had to come there. I was walking away. Instead, you came to us just to have a confrontation. She's baiting you and you're eating that up"

"So, you want me to sit back and watch her constantly get at my man?" Ashlin asked, head tilted. 

"You say that as if I am an option for her" I scoffed. 

Ashlin shook her head, walking away. "I can't believe you right now" 

"How is this my fault, Ashlin? Where did this become my fault?" I followed after her. 

"This girl literally thinks she has some hold on you. I see it. Your dumbass can't see it but I do. That's why she confronts you the way she does. It's not about getting under my skin, it's about feeding her ego and you are basically fattening her" she paused, placing her hand on hips. 

I paused, staring at her back. 

"Do you trust me?" I concluded. She span around brows furrowed together.

"Yes, I do" 

"Really? Because you talk as if Lilah has me or something. I broke up with her years ago. I haven't talked about her once! She doesn't even cross my mind. She has no hold on me and I am not fattening anyone's ego. I just can't control her, Ashlin. Lilah is her own woman, I can't tell her to stop talking to me, I can, but its not like she is required to do so. You're right, I won't let her disrespect you, but I also would try not to be in the predicament to even let her talk to you or me" 

"So, you're saying that I am the bait?" she asked, hands dropping to her side. 

"No, I am saying that you have to realized that Lilah is here" I place my hand to my feet, "And you are here" and I placed my hand to my heart. "You have to realized that she doesn't hold any kind of position when it comes to me. She's of the past and will stay there. Stop letting her get to you, A" 

"Stop letting her get to you, Megga" Ashlin sniffled and I sighed. 

"Ok" I agreed for just agreeing sake. 

I wasn't sure how I would be able to do that. I was right when I said Lilah was her own person. I couldn't tell her what to do. If she was to see me somewhere, I couldn't tell her to get out because I am here. 

I don't know how else I can explained that to Ashlin. 

I looked back over to the diner, debating if I should even go back inside. Lilah had officially spoiled my appetite and the whole argument with Ashlin had killed my mood. I was ready just to go home and draw. 

"Let's go back inside" Ashlin said, and I shook my head. 

"No, I think I would like to go home. Do you need me to give you a ride to the dorm?" I asked her, she was still looking over to the door. 

"I'll go with Reagan" she whispered. 

"Fine" I responded walking over to her and then leaning to kiss her on the side of her head. "I'll call you later."

The car ride home, I was so disappointed that the girl that I give my heart for 6 years and vowed to give for more didn't trust me enough to be confident that I would not do anything that would make her look stupid.

I wasn't some dumb guy that didn't know that his ex was crazy.

She was a spontaneous spawn of the devil at best when in chill mode. 

I just wish she would stop with theatrics. I just wish that I can make her disappear, so that Ashlin can be comfortable. Damn, I just wish that Ashlin would just be a bit more confident in me. That her seeing Lilah confronted me just know wouldn't have triggered her, but stroked her ego to know that her fiance wasn't even paying attention to that girl. 

However, no matter what I wished for, it just wouldn't happened because whenever Lilah was in the picture Ashlin didn't care. She didn't. 

She just saw red.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 22.1K 44
--COMPLETE--- There are whispers of a monster in the woods. What happens when said monster saves your life? TRIGGER WARNING FOR R*PE/ABUSE PLEASE IF...
44.2K 2.9K 27
All I want to do is make one decision for myself, but that's hard to do when you have parents like mine and have to follow the list. 1: Go to an all...
270K 15.7K 38
𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 & 𝐈 .. (2 books in 1)
135 1 2
Read to see what happens