Singing- Todochako

By jesseinnit

Todoroki and Uraraka become close from a choir class and develop feelings for each other. The idea is from a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
fourth of july or whatever-
A/N
A/N - new story!

Chapter 4

723 30 3
By jesseinnit

Ok- so it's choir class the next day.

Uraraka's POV

I walk into the choir class. Since our teacher teaches music at a elementary school in the morning, we are the first class. As I open the door a cold, soft breeze blows over me, I walk into the room and fix the chairs a little, since they weren't even. I that sat down in my h chi air and started singing as I scrolled through my phone.
    " I found a love for me. Darling, just dive right in, follow my lead. Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet. I never knew you were the someone waiting for me, " I sang.
    " 'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love, not knowing what it was. I will not give you up this time. Darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own. And in your eyes, you're holding mine. Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms- "
    " Barefoot on the grass, we're listenin' to our favorite song, " I hear someone sing. It was a boy, and there voice was amazing. I swore I recognized it from somewhere but I couldn't put my finger on it.
    " When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath. " I sang back to the mystery boy.
   " But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight, " they sang back. The more I heard their voice the more I felt I recognized it. The person walked in my view and I saw it was todoroki. I blushed a lot but waved to him, he walked over and sat next to me.
    " your sounded really good, " ha said. I looked over at him and smiled.
    " you two! " I said, my blush fading away, " anyways, me and the girls wanted for most of the class to hang out tonight! Maybe Mr. Aizawa will even let us make a fort on the couch! " I said. I knew Mr. Aizawa would probably say no but it was worth asking later.
    " so, you want me to come? " he asked. I nodded.
    " sure, I don't really have anything else to do, " he said, " what time will it be? " he asked.
    " around  18 to 18:30, " I said. He nodded.
    " I will come, " he said. I smiled.
    " yay! " I say. The bell goes off and more student come into the room and put teacher walks in.
    " well, I should get back to my seat, " he said,
As he stood up.
    " ok, see you later! " I smile to him. He waved and goes to his seat.

~time skip to the end of the day~

    I see Mina talking to Mr. Aizawa as I pack my stuff. He says something and her face seems really happy.
     " thank you! " I hear her say as she runs over to me, " he said yeah! "
     " about the fort? " I ask.
     " about both! " she says as she jumps around. We had her ask if we could have a sleep over to and no one expected him to say yes.
     " yay! " I say as I pack my stuff and we walk to our dorms.

~
A/n

Hi guys! Sorry this chapter is so short but I want the sleep over to have it's own chapter. So that is what is next! See you all later!

~Jessie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 14.2K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
373K 12.6K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
793K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...