torment .

By asyadenise

BOOK TWO! -COMPLETED- Shay and Elijah's story is far from over, after a traumatic trip shay has to deal with... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15 :
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28 :
Chapter 29:

Chapter 18:

1.8K 88 95
By asyadenise

Candace Smith
Savannah Georgia

I pulled up to the this huge mansion, after king told elijah about my little plan Elijah kicked me out and forced me to sign off for a divorce and when I refused he tried to cut my fingers off psychotic ass nigga . I got an anonymous text message sayin to meet here I walked up the long stairs and two big men grabbed my purse and began patting me down .

"Excuse you." I snapped .

"she's good." One said in a walkie talkie they handed my purse back and I snatched it from them .

"you animals ." I mumbled and the door opened and I mugged .

"what are you doing here ?" I asked .

"I could ask you the same thing?" Detective McNeal said as he opened the door wider so I could come in.

"who is she?" A younger girl mugged .

"elijah's ex wife ." Felicia said as her and Jay Jay came around the corner .

"oh your Candace ." She said while smirking.

"yes and who the fuck are you."

"I go by Kay." she said .

"Her name is Kira also known as the girl who got her ass beat by Shay Diaz." Felicia shrugged , and Kira clenched her jaw .

"why am I here what do y'all want ?" I asked .

"we don't want nothing , but our boss thinks you can help us ." Detective McNeal said .

"who's your boss?" I asked.

"why would we tell yo snake ass you'd snitch and fuck us over in a heart beat ." JayJay said .

"I expected you to look better he chose that over this ." Kira said .

"He chose Shay over y'all actually y'all got sum in common ." JayJay said .

"shut up that's exactly why yo son gon grow up without a mother ." Kira snapped .

"who you think set it up you illiterate rat ." JayJay said .

"it wasn't you." I said while pointing at Detective McNeal .

"I had help ." he said with a wink .

"y'all are disgusting ." I mumbled,

"what you think you is miss thing what just because Elijah moved you in that big house you think you better than us? Lemme tell you sum he don't love you he'll feed you with lies to get what he want because that's the type of man he is ." she snapped .

"You knew better you can't get mad at her you was the side chick ." JayJay said .

"bitch-

"Kira."

And Kira stopped and everybody straightened up, I was looking confused.

"Is she here?" The woman asked .

"she is." Detective McNeal said as he looked at me the woman walked downstairs and my eyes widened.

"Ms. Diaz." I said .

"call me Karina ." She said as she grabbed detective McNeal hand and pecked him on the lips and I looked away .

"no reason to be scared we're family ." she said .

"what am I doing here ?" I asked .

"your gonna help us kill Shay ." She said .

"I mean yeah I want her to go away but I don't want her dead ." I said quickly .

"she's useless." Kira mumbled

"Not entirely." Karina said as she walked up to me and held her hand out . "follow me." She said and I grabbed it and she took me to a office. "Candace your a very smart girl." she said as she poured her a drink.

"yes." I said .

"and I also know how much you care for Elijah ." She said as she handed me the drink .

"what does that have to do with killing Shay ." I said .

"Shay is the problem, she's the reason for what's all that's happening in everyone's lives even Elijah's ." she shrugged .

"she's your daughter ." I said .

"She killed the love of my life." She snapped .

"she didn't kill anybody Elijah did that, Carson Diaz raped and abused her you should be happy ." I said .

"Happy? Shay has taken every man that I've ever cared about, that's her specialty with her hoe ass." she mumbled.

"What about your husband ?"

"If it wasn't for Xavier I'd probably never came back but he begged to meet Shay's ungrateful ass and of course he fell in love with her I'm pretty sure he loves her more than his whole family." Karina said, and I shook my head .

"This is wrong I don't want no parts of this or whatever this is ." I said as I got up.

"you really think I'd just let you leave? You know my plans you know everyone who is involved." she said while laughing.

"so what's gonna happen to me ?" I asked .

"either you join us or you join your friend Shanika," she said as she walked up to me .

"what do I get out of this ?" I asked .

"the most best prize of all, Elijah and Shay out of your life forever and trust me I can make that happen ." she said , and I swallowed hard Shay took everything from me elijah my friends family maybe she does deserve what Karina is trying to do .

"what do I have to do?" I asked and she smiled .

***

Me and Karina walked back to the front and the rest stood up .

"so she stayin or is she bailing ?" JayJay asked .

"staying ," I said .

"you won't even last a day ." Kira mumbled.

"she will but first she must pay our friend Alisha a visit ." Karina said and I nodded .

"Good she's always aggravated me ." Felicia said .

"I handled the other thing ." Detective McNeal said .

"good ." Karina said .

"why are we going after everybody but Shay ?" I asked .

"We're hurting everyone she loves we get her vulnerable and then that's when we get what we want ," JayJay said .

"what is it that y'all want ." I said .

"I want shay dead I don't care if elijah has to die and I most definitely don't care to kill whoever is in my way ." she said while brushing past me .

"we got what we wanted, were just in it for the ride ." Felicia shrugged .

"candy you should get going you have business to take care of ." Karina said and I nodded.

"What is she doing ?" JayJay asked .

"you'll find out ." she said .

                                              ***

"yeah ma im on the way right now ." I heard Alisha say as she walked out of her room, Karina told me to do one simple thing push Alisha down the stairs as hard as I could that would determine if I'd live or not I didn't mind taking my anger out on lisha anyways she was on Shay's side even though I treated her way better than that crack head . I crept behind her and she stopped .

"did I forget my keys?" She asked as she stood at the top of the stairs and going through her purse , I put my mask on and took a deep breath this is for Elijah I told myself over and over . I walked up behind her and pushed her over the railing and she screamed and she fell hard and I looked down at her she was breathing slowly while looking at me until her eyes closed .

                                                ***

yep finna start my bull shit , hopefully Alisha and the baby okay or that's gonna be a war zone make sure you comment and vote . 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 84 30
**COMPLETED** The continuation of ross and Kaitlin's life. What happens? Are hearts broken? Is it a together forever story? 2nd book to Nothing's im...
40.2K 1K 60
Ok this is now a part two you have to read the being of the story to seewhere it all ads up too Like Nookie, Quavo,Annizia and Angel are a family and...
201 2 24
Follow two teens in love as they move through the seasons.
191K 4.5K 35
( Book 2 ). If you haven't read my first book Breelyns Thug STOP and go read it. You won't understand anything that is happening. Breelyn moved back...