Dragonball Mae: Origins

By kadenzajinx

Son Mae's peaceful life changed when she was taken by the Prince of all Saiyans, Vegeta. He saw her potential... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter One

6.6K 106 80
By kadenzajinx

A man watched as a strange ship hit the ground not too far from where he was. A sense of fear creeping up on him, he grabbed his gun and went to investigate. He began to shake as he approached the crater. When the ship door opened and a tall man stepped out, the man fell back.

"An a-alien?!" The farmer stammered.

The tall man had long spiky hair that flowed down his back. His clothing was strange compared to earth standards and he had a device on his ear. He looked around and pressed a button on the device. Seeming unimpressed he looked down at the human before him.

"Seems Kakarot failed," the tall man scowled.

"Stay back!" The farmer raised his weapon.

"Oh?" The tall man raised a brow. "Let's see your power level." He pressed the button on the side of his device. "Power level of five? How pathetic."

Out of fear the farmer pulled the trigger. The tall man barely moved as he caught the bullet and flicked it back, bringing him down.

Suddenly the device began to beep. "A higher power level? Could it be Kakarot?" The tall man wondered before flying to go find out.

Piccolo stood on a cliffside pondering how he was going to take over the world. It had been five years since he lost to Son Goku. Since then he had been training and biding his time in the hopes of defeating him once and for all.

Piccolo felt a strong power coming straight for him. He jumped up and looked, "could it be? Son Goku?!"

The tall man landed in front of Piccolo and gave a disappointed sigh. "You're not Kakarot."

"Who are you and why have you come?" Piccolo demanded. "Do you have business with me?"

The tall man snorted, "no."

"Have you come to die?" Piccolo glared at the man.

The tall man started to laugh, "let's see what your power level is." He pressed a button on his device. "Hmm, 322. More than I expected here but still no match for me."

Piccolo began to grow angry, "do you know who I am?!"

"Should I care?" The tall man countered.

Piccolo continued to glare at the man and wondered if he really was as strong as he said. Piccolo scowled and raised his hands up. "HAA!" He yelled unleashing a powerful attack.

The tall man stood as the smoke began to clear. He dusted himself off looking seemingly bored. "If you were going for a dust attack you did well." Piccolo's eyes went wide from shock as the tall man raised a hand. "Now let me show you some real power."

Before the man could attack his scouter began to beep. He tapped the side and said, "Hmm? A higher power level. This could be Kakarot." Without another word he took off, leaving Piccolo.

Piccolo dropped to his knees and tried to catch his breath. "How can this be? I-I was paralyzed- petrified." His body continued to shake as he looked up in the direction the tall man went.

"Have you lost your pride Kakarot?" The tall man wondered as he flew. "The pride of the Saiyan warriors."

Meanwhile, Bulma went to visit some old friends at Kame House. She peeked in the house and waved, "hey!"

"Wow! Bulma, it's been awhile," Krillin greeted her.

"It has," Bulma agreed. "I brought some cakes." She held up a box.

"You didn't have to do that," Roshi, the old turtle hermit, said puckering his lips. "You could've just given a ki-!" Before he could finish Bulma hit him on the head.

"So, Bulma, where's Yamcha?" Krillin asked, quickly changing the subject.

"That jerk?!" Bulma snapped. "Why should I care after what he did! I'm better off without him," she added with a 'Hmph.' Krillin tilted his head, last he saw she and Yamcha were dating.

Bulma looked around, "what happened to that Launch chick?"

"She went off chasing after Tien Shinhan," Krillin answered. He decided not to ask anymore questions about Yamcha.

Goku, along with two children, flew towards Kame House on the flying Nimbus. "You see it?" Goku asked the children as they approached. "That's Master Roshi's house."

When they arrived on the small island Goku jumped off the nimbus. He held one child in one arm and the second in his other arm. He called out, "Yo! Anyone home?!"

Bulma, Roshi, and Krillin all came outside to see their old friend. However they stopped in their tracks upon seeing the children. One was a boy with long black hair and the other was a girl with shorter black hair. They wore the same outfit and they both had a fuzzy brown tail.

"Who are the kids?" Bulma asked.

"You babysitting, Goku?" Krillin asked with a nervous laugh.

"Nope they're mine!" Goku smiled he set the children down. "Say hi," he told them.

"Hi," the girl smiled and waved.

"H-hello," the boy gave a shy wave.

"The girl is Son Mae and the boy is Son Gohan," Goku told his friends.

"Son Gohan? As in your late grandfather?" Roshi asked taking a look at the children.

"Yep," Goku nodded. Gohan decided to stay by his father's side but Mae was curious when she saw a crab walking along the sand. She giggled and went to poke at it.

"Wow, I had no idea," Roshi said. "I mean Son Goku with two children?"

Bulma knelt down to get a closer look at Mae and Gohan. "How old are you two?"

Both Mae and Gohan held up four fingers, "we're four."

"Oh so you're twins?" Bulma asked and they nodded. She smiled at them and looked back up at Goku. "They seem awfully polite to be your kids."

"Chi-Chi's been teachin em," Goku replied. He watched as Mae ran up with the crab. He smiled and patted her on the head as she showed it to him and Gohan.

"Oh, they have tails," Bulma said, suddenly realizing.

"Yep," Goku nodded. "Just like I used to have."

Bulma gave a nervous look, "have they ever acted...odd?"

"Odd?" Goku tilted his head.

Krillin and Roshi shared a look. They remembered how Goku would change into a great ape as a child. They learned the change would occur with the full moon. However when he didn't have a tail they had no reason to worry.

"Have they ever...changed during a full moon?" Roshi asked carefully.

"Full moon? Nah," Goku shook his head. "We go to bed pretty early at our place. Why?"

Roshi began to wave his hands, "oh no reason. Never mind." Goku gave a curious look but shrugged.

"Are they strong like you?" Krillin asked Goku.

"I know they've got it in them, but Chi-Chi won't let me train them," Goku frowned. "Whenever I try she has a fit."

Krillin gave a disappointed look, "what a waste."

"Yeah," Goku agreed. "Chi-Chi says the world is peaceful so there's no need for martial arts. Says they gotta study."

"So daddy's little girl turned into super mama, eh?" Roshi chuckled.

"Studying is boring," Mae commented, making her brother giggle.

"Nu uh," Gohan shook his head.

Bulma chuckled at the twins, "hey those are dragon balls right?" She pointed at the balls on their hats.

"Yep! The four star and the three star," Goku nodded. "The four star one is all I have left of grandpa so I found it and put it on Gohan's hat. I also have the six star at home."

Before the others could respond Goku suddenly felt a strong power. "Somethin strong is headed this way!" He exclaimed with a worried look. His eyes were focused as he looked in the direction the power was coming from.

"I don't see anything," Krillin said, also looking.

"Better not be Yamcha," Bulma scoffed.

"No, it's much, much more powerful," Goku replied. "Super powerful, but I don't know what it is." He narrowed his eyes further and a man came into view. "There!"

The tall man with the long spiky hair flew down and landed in front of them. "I've finally found you Kakarot."

**A/N here's a pic of cute little Mae and Gohan**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769 13 4
Son Goken, the son of Goku and ChChi. Brother to Gohan and Goten. A descendant of the Saiyan race. After Goku's death against Raditz Goken vows to ga...
3.5K 138 11
Y'know life sucks when right before your holiday break from work, you get hit by a truck. That's rough, buddy, but not as rough as being reborn as so...
28K 782 56
{ Currently Writing } In an alternate Dragon Ball universe, the Saiyan warrior Kakarot is a courageous female named Goka. After Goka defeats King...
124K 4K 40
21, awoken from her slumber by the androids 17 and 18, seems to form a new barrier between the world peace Gohan and Trunks seek. However, this newly...