Her Billionaire Boyfriend❤️

By TheRavenbird1

Daphne, a young girl just trying to survive gets caught up with a handsome stranger who later becomes her bo... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 11

1.6K 110 10
By TheRavenbird1

Please click the star button below

Williams's POV:

She was getting under my skin so bad, I parked my car and watched her go into the hotel. I felt so stupid for the way I behaved to her, watching her dressed like that during the party made me feel ways I'd never felt before. When I saw the tears in her eyes, I knew I couldn't hold back my feelings anymore. I started my car and drove straight to my penthouse.

I owned a couple of properties across the city, but my favorite was this penthouse and my mansion about 10 minutes away from the penthouse. I mostly stayed in the penthouse because it was closest to the office.

Recently, my house had began to feel a little bit too empty. I mean, I liked my space but I wanted someone around with me, "just say you wish daphne stayed here" my subconscious said. I chuckled because I realized I really wanted her here with me.

On Saturday afternoon after lunch, I was watching tv when I heard my phone ring, it was an unknown number but I picked it up anyway "Mr Wallace speaking" I said monotonously, "William, it's me Melissa" a feminine voice said.

_Flashback_
"Mellisa" I screamed with a voice full of hate, she released the man she was kissing and looked at me with a face full of shock. "Willy, I can explain" she said "save it" I hissed as I walked out of the room. That was the last time I saw her, it was about 7 years ago when I had just started my company and was not yet a billionaire. I heard she got married to and older man 4 years ago but that was the last I heard of her till now. Mellisa was my ex, she was my first and only girlfriend, I always knew her to be a materialistic person and someone that had love for money, I guessed that was why she dumped me. My friends warned me about her but I never listened. Looking back I wondered why I was so hooked on her, she was nothing like my angel face, she had extra large breasts and a waist that was too tiny and made her look like a Disney animation character.

_End of flashback_

"Willy, are you still there?" She asked, "I saw your picture in the Vogue issue last month as the city's most eligible bachelor, I'm really proud of you baby. Why don't we catchup over a cup of coffee sometime next week or do you want me to come over to your place?" She asked. I immediately understand what she was trying to do, "I see you haven't changed after all these years, don't ever call this number again" I hissed and cut off the phone, I added the number to my blacklist so she won't be able to contact me again. Good riddance!

The rest of the weekend went pass in a jiffy, I went out for a drink with Evans on Sunday evening, as we sat at the bar I began telling him everything about Daphne and how she made me feel. "Dude, you're in love" he said as he chuckled, "C'mon, I'm a little attracted to her or maybe a lot but I don't know about love" I replied unsure. "Okay" he said as he raised up his hands and smiled in defeat. We separated and went to our various homes, I looked forward to seeing Daphne the next morning. I slept peacefully that night and dreamt of her holding me tight and planting soft kisses on my face.

Daphne's POV:

I spent most of my weekend shopping and cleaning up the house since Beatrice was away, I lost count of time and fucked up my sleep schedule. I went to bed late on Sunday night and had a weird dream where I was in Mr Wallace's arms planting soft kisses on his face. I was really enjoying my sleep when a bright ray of sunlight shone on my face disrupting my sleep. Realization hit me as I jumped up and checked the time "Shit shit shit!! It was 7:30 already, "I'd never get to the office in time" I thought.

I ran around my house preparing quickly, I tripped in the bathroom and had a little cut on my arm, I couldn't have breakfast as I had no time to spare. Immediately I got out of the house, I heard thunder roar, the clouds started getting dark, "Oh no, this can't be happening" I exclaimed. I waited over 10 minutes in the rain before I could get a cab, the hold-up was a lot and I finally got in the office by 10:30am, an hour and 30 minutes late.

I got in shivering and draining with water, I half ran to the elevator and made my way to our floor, the elevator opened to a very angry Mr Wallace standing in front of my office. "Why the hell are you this late?" He barked at me, "I'm sorry sir, I had a rough time getting here, there was a lot of holdup due to thunder storm. I'm sorry it won't happen again" I explained. "Of course it won't happen again because I'm not going to let it" he said in a voice calmer than before. "Oh no, is he going to fire me?" I thought to myself.

"You're moving in with me" He said, "What?" I exclaimed. "Yes, you're going to move in with me" He said cooly, "I can't sir" I tried to protest. "That's final, Miss Rivers. I believe in your contract, you agreed to obey my every instruction however displeasing it may be" He replied with a note of finality. "That damned contract" I muttered to myself.

"Take my driver to your place now and get your things and move into my penthouse today" He said and walked into his office. I walked out of the office and met his driver outside waiting for me with the car, I got in and told him my address and we went on our way.

After grabbing my stuff, we made our way to his penthouse. I entered into the house and I was in awe, this man sure had an eye for good interior decor. The house had a black themed color perfect for a bachelor, there was a black twirling stairs that went up with black marble tiles on the floor. There's was also a full length window at the other side of the room, this house was a master piece.

"Welcome young Miss", I heard a lady say. I turned around and saw an old lady in her fifties, "My name is Louisiana, I am Mr Wallace's housekeeper. I usually come around when he's out so he never really see's me and you won't too, please feel free to ask me for anything you need. Come I'll show you your room" The lady said.

She led me to a room with my belongings in it already, "feel free to arrange and decorate it however you please ma'am" she said. "Please call me Daphne" I said and smiled at her. "You're so beautiful Miss, I'm so excited you're here, you're the first woman he has ever brought here" she smiled and walked out of the room.

I sat on the queen sized bed and looked around, "How did I get myself here?" I said aloud. Well, I just have to make the best of it. I arranged my clothes in the closet and put my things everywhere in the room. After I was done, I called Beatrice to let her know what had happened, we talked for a while and we got of the phone.

I was feeling hungry so I walked downstairs and met Louisiana making pasta, How did she know it was my favorite?" I joined her in cooking and sat down to eat some while I kept some aside for Mr Wallace when he got back.

Williams's POV:

She was late, Was she sick or something? If she was I'm sure she would have called to inform me but she didn't so why she late? About an hour and thirty minutes later I saw her come in soaked by the rain.

Why the hell are you this late?" I barked at me, "I'm sorry sir, I had a rough time getting here, there was a lot of holdup due to thunder storm. I'm sorry it won't happen again" She explained. An idea popped into my head, "Of course it won't happen again because I'm not going to let it" I said in a voice calmer than before.

"You're moving in with me" I said, "What?" She exclaimed. "Yes, you're going to move in with me" I said cooly, "I can't sir" she tried to protest. "That's final, Miss Rivers. I believe in your contract, you agreed to obey my every instruction however displeasing it may be" I replied with a note of finality. "That damned contract" I heard her mutter to herself.

"Take my driver to your place now and get your things and move into my penthouse today" I said and walked into my office. I took out my phone and called my driver and instructed him to accompany her to her house and take her back to my penthouse.

I laughed to myself as I thought of what I'd just done, "it's a very brilliant idea to have her to myself always" I thought. I called my housekeeper to prepare a room for her and receive her nicely, I also instructed her to prepare pasta as that was Daphne's Favorite food.

I left the office at the close of work and headed to my penthouse to see my pretty face, I imagined how it would feel to watch her open the door and greet me welcome.
I got home and instead of using my keycard I pressed the bell, "coming" I heard her say.

She opened the door and welcomed me, it was so pleasant just as I'd imagined it, it wouldn't be so bad to make this permanent I said to myself. "How's the place so far?" I asked her, "I like it here thank you" she said. "Would you go freshen up while I heat your dinner" she offered. "Oh sure" I said and climbed the stairs to my room.

After having dinner, we said goodnight and went to our various rooms, a part of me wished we had to share a room, but that's okay for now, just knowing she was very close to me made me feel fulfilled.

Daphne's POV:

I couldn't sleep, I tossed and turned but I couldn't sleep. I stood up and went to get water from the fridge, by now he should be asleep so I didn't bother about seeing him.

I was standing by the fridge drinking when I heard a sound, when I turned around and saw my boss staring at my body with lust evident in his eyes. I scanned his body too, he was shirtless with his pajamas trousers hanging low on his hips showing his beautiful happy trail.

A wave of shock went through my body as my eyes locked with his, the tension and just was so thick in the air that you could cut it with a knife. He advanced towards me, held my face and said, "You".

Williams's POV:

I lay in my bed wide awake, tossing and turning around. I decided to get a drink from the fridge when I heard the fridge close. I saw Daphne standing there with her back to me wearing a pajamas shorts that gave a perfect view of her round ass.

She turned around and saw me, I watched as her eyes scanned my body and looked back at my eyes, her body was calling onto me, she bit her lip and suddenly i felt my body advancing towards her. I reached out and held her face in my palm "You..."

To be continued my babies😂
Thanks for commenting and voting as always
I hope this ship sails soon ohh 😂💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 7.2K 35
Desperate Mia Evans finds herself in an awkward position with her newly found boss Arden west, who just happens to be the mysterious guy she left an...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
347K 9.4K 49
"Sorry." She replies and I can tell she is not as sincere as the first time. "Again, Ms. Brown. I'm not sure you mean it." I order, tightening my gr...
2.5M 143K 91
After a hot-headed playboy billionaire stands her up for a career-making interview, blogger Sweet vows to ruin his reputation. The only catch? It req...