We Will Always Be Together

By EveMT05

The book 2 of 'From Idols To Lovers (Mitzu Feat Dahmo)! Hope you will like this book! Enjoy reading~ Thanks f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 6

451 22 13
By EveMT05

Mina's POV

Tzuyu and his group have finally started their concert tour. I attended their concert in Korea with my unnies. We were not the only ones who came too. Heechul-sunbaenim, ITZY, StrayKids and our Pdnim also watched their performance. It was really wonderful! Each performance was really awesome and unique in their own way!

We went to the backstage, with the other JYPE artists, and congratulated them, and also telling them that they did an amazing job at their big venue.

"Minari~ Thank you for coming~" My prince said with a smile. I could see the tiredness in his eyes and expression. He's sweating a lot and panting heavily since they just finished their encore stage awhile ago.

I was about to hug him when he stopped me by shaking his palm and head and took a step back. I pouted in sadness.

"I'm way too sweaty and smelly right now." He said and i chuckled.

"It's okay. I still want to hug you. Please~" I told him with puppy eyes and he sighed in defeat, coming towards me and we hugged each other.

"Good job on your performance today!" I whispered, patting his back.

"Thanks." He smiled after we pulled away from each other. We then kissed each other on the lips.

---------

Days passed and Tzuyu has been traveling around the world with his group for their tour. Today and tomorrow, they will be in Korea then the day after tomorrow, they will be going to Tokyo.

"Eh?" I saw a message from Heechul-sunbaenim. He has been messaging me a lot. Of course i texted him back. It's just that i didn't use any emojis like i did with Tzuyu.

'Tzuyu has been texting Sana-ah. I saw his phone when we were exiting the backstage on the day of LoveBoys' concert in Korea' I read the text inside my mind. I furrowed my eyebrows. Sana and Tzuyu are texting each other? Sana don't even have his phone number.

Maybe i should ask Sana and Tzuyu.

"Sana-ah, do you have Tzuyu's phone number?" I asked, entering her shared room.

"Huh? I don't have. He didn't give me his number until now. Why?" Sana answered as she came to me with confusion in her face.

"Here are my contacts." She then added on, showing me her phone with her contact list. 

"Why? Did something happened?" She asked worriedly but confused at the same time.

"Nothing. I'm just asking." I told her with a small smile and exited her room. Where did Heechul-sunbaenim got that information from? It's probably just a rumor that's not famous enough for me to know.

Me: Sana told me she doesn't have Tzuyu's phone number. The rumor is not true, sunbaenim

Him: Ah! Sorry :( 

Btw, Elkie and Tzuyu are texting a lot. I think it's true

Me: Of course it's true. They are best friends

Him: What if they are way more than best friends?

Me: What do you mean by that, sunbaenim?

Him: I mean like, Tzuyu and Elkie might be secretly dating. You think that they are best friends but what if they are dating behind your back?

Me: If they are dating then Tzuyu should have broke up with me when he decided to date Elkie

Him: But boys tend to become coward when they want to tell their girlfriend that they are cheating behind their back because they lost the courage the moment they met up with their current girlfriend

I thought about his words for awhile. Really? Is the rumor true? What if it's true?

There are so many thoughts and questions running through my mind. I guess i have to ask Tzuyu if it's true.

The next day came and i called Tzuyu in the afternoon, when i thought he would be available to take the call since he's probably practicing with his members in the choreography and vocal room.

"Hello, my princess~" -Tzuyu

"Hello, my handsome prince~" -Me

"What's with the sudden call? Did something happened?" -Baby Yoda

"No, nothing happened. I just wanted to ask you something for confirmation." -Me

"Huh? Okay?" -Tzuyu

"Are you really best friends with Elkie?" -Me

"Yeah, we are really. Why?" -Giant Yoda

"Heechul-sunbaenim told me that there's a rumor saying that you and her are texting a lot. He told me that he thinks that you 2 are secretly dating behind my back." -Me

"Eh? Hold on. Let me search for the rumor. How did he get the rumor? Do you know where he got the information from?" -Tzuyu

"No, i didn't ask him." -Me

(Tzuyu is talking with someone, probably with his members to search the rumor)

"Huh? Minari, there's no such rumor. Jeongyeon can't find the information. Is Sunbaenim lying to you or something?" -Tzuyu

"Eh?" -Me

"What else did he tell you?" -Tzuyu

"At first, he told me that you and Sana are texting a lot but Sana don't have your phone number so i told him about it. Then he told me that you and Elkie are messaging each other and might be more than best friends." -Me

"Do you trust him? Do you believe in his words, Minari-ah?" -Tzuyu (he sounds dead serious which scares me a little)

"Huh? Of course i trust him as a junior to senior, that kind of friendship. His words...I don't know." -Me

"You don't know? So you might believe in his words that me and Elkie might be secretly dating? I'm not dating anyone else except for you. I'm being honest here." -Tzuyu

"I know that, of course. It's just that..." -Me

"That? What? He managed to persuade you to believe in him, more than me?" -Tzuyu

"He told me that when boys are cheating, boys tend to lose the courage to tell their current girlfriend that they are having an affair with another girl. 

That's what bothers me the most." -Me

"What? So you are saying that i'm being a coward because i'm cheating on you when i'm not doing that?" -Tzuyu (Oh no...Is he mad?)

"No, i didn-"

"For goodness' sake, i'm dating you and only you! Are you doubting my love for you? Are you doubting my loyalty to you now? You believe in him more than me? Is that it?

You know what. I will be honest here and you can choose who to believe in the most.

I really love you and i'm not dating anyone except for you!" 

He then ended the call. I shouted his name but he has already hung up. I sighed heavily. I just did something wrong. What should i do?

---------

No One's POV

At night, on the same day Tzuyu hung up on Mina, Momo called Dahyun and talked happily with him. Momo walked into the kitchen while chatting with the pale-skinned boy on the phone. Mina, who was in the living room, saw her fellow member having a call with someone.

"Momo-ah, who are you calling at this late hour?" Mina asked, staring intently at the oldest Japanese girl.

"Dahyun. He told me that he's going to start sending me the chocolates, that i love so much, the ones i received from him!" Momo exclaimed cheerfully with a bright smile and went to sit down beside the maknae.

"Can i talk to him for awhile?" Mina asked while Momo nodded her head and handed her phone to the youngest girl.

"Hello, Dahyun-ah. Is Tzuyu with you?" Mina spoke.

"Tzuyu? He's with us right now. But he's practicing right now. Want to talk to him?" Dahyun answered though he was confused since he thought that the Japanese could just call his member.

"Yeah, i want to but won't i be disturbing you guys?" -Mina

"No, no. You are not disturbing us. Hold on. I will get Tzuyu." -Dahyun

Some mumbling could be heard on the phone but Mina couldn't hear what they were saying.

"Sorry, noona. He said that he wants to focus and will call you back once he's done." -Dahyun

"Okay. Thanks. I will hand the call back to Momo-ah." Mina told him which earned a hum from the younger boy.

'Will he call me back though after what had happened just now?' Mina thought to herself as she went to her bedroom.

----------

"Mina, you are not calling Tzuyu? It's rare that you are not calling him when Nayeon-unnie is here, talking with her boyfriend." Jihyo asked their maknae.

"He's not responding to my calls and texts." Mina answered and pouted in sadness. The others, including the oldest who is on the phone, gasped dramatically.

"Huh? Why?" The members asked in shock and disbelief.

"Mina-ah, is that why you asked for Tzuyu when you were on the phone with Dahyun yesterday? Did something happened between the both of you?" Momo asked, not expecting this, along with the others. Mina nodded her head slowly, with the sad pout still on her face.

"What happened?" The members asked curiously and worriedly.

"Nothing. It's just between us. We will solve it." Mina told them with assurance while the members could only nod their heads since they knew that their maknae won't tell them anything.

"But we are here for you, don't forget that, our little maknae." Nayeon-unnie spoke and ruffled the girl's hair with a light chuckle, forgetting about her call with Jeongyeon.

"By the way, Momo-ah, aren't you going to be late for your cafe date with your boy?" Sana reminded the oldest Japanese girl, who immediately cursed and went to get ready in a hurry.

"Bye! I will get going now!" Momo shouted and dashed outside without hearing what her members said to her.

-----

Momo sat down while Heechul went to order drinks for themselves. Before he got up, he was texting a certain girl and left his screen on, thinking that Momo won't look at his messages. But he thought wrong. 

Momo became curious once she saw Heechul's chat screen on his phone and decided to take a look at who he's texting with. She was stunned, angry and disappointed. 

'Now, i know why Mina and Tzuyu are like that.' Momo thought to herself as she waited for Heechul to come back with their drinks.

'How could he do this? He's so mean. He didn't even send me more than 1 heart. My name on his phone is just simply my name with no heart emojis and so on but Mina's name has 2 red hearts. Why is he like this? Does he like Mina or something? Is he using me just to get close with her? Why did he do this to Mina and Tzuyu?'

Momo got a lot of things on her mind and thinking deeply, not realizing that Heechul was back, until a soft thud could be heard and the Japanese girl snapped out.

"Why do you have my phone? Did you do something with it?" Heechul asked, panicking as he noticed that his phone was in Momo's palm.

"Did you lie to Mina? Elkie and Tzuyu are simply best friends. They are not even dating. Tzuyu is very loyal, i can see that from his actions on how he treat Mina. 

Tell me the truth. Why did you do this to them? They love each other so much and you are ruining their relationship." Momo spoke sternly with a serious face.

"I...i..." Heechul stuttered and that made Momo confirmed her questions in mind.

"So you love Mina? So you are using me to get close to her? Am i right? Just be honest." Momo asked again, furrowing her eyebrows. Heechul nodded his head slowly and looked down on his lap.

"What the hell? I'm so disappointed with you! How could you do this? I'm not a toy! I'm a human! How could you use me? Am i that dumb until you can use me for your own selfish reason? Mina is already taken so stop being like this and move on!

We are over! Bye!" Momo shouted, placing Heechul's phone harshly onto the table and stormed out of the cafe.

Customers noticed them but decided to stay quiet and they didn't recognized them since they were wearing disguise.

Momo came back to the dorm, slamming the door harshly. The members heard it and got a scared, approaching the entrance with fear but soon gone once they saw it's their fellow member.

"What's wrong?" Jihyo asked, noticing the expression on the Japanese girl's face.

"Managers! I already broke up with Heechul-sunbaenim so please pass the word to Pdnim!" Momo shouted, making their managers rushed out of the room while the members gasped, not expecting another bad thing to happen again in a day.

"What? You broke up with him? Why? Did he do something wrong?" Sana asked while one of the managers have passed the message to their Pdnim.

Momo then started explaining to them, including the curious managers.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, just wanted to say that sorry for making Heechul a bad man here T.T

Hope you are enjoying this book >< ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 621 34
Lured by her beauty
55.4K 1.5K 17
Sometimes you don't need to follow the norm, you need to break it. A SaTzu stories. With side stories from 2yeon, DahMo and MiChaeng. Enjoy!!!!
18.2K 809 27
Mina, after a heartbreak, started to write a book on this online app for aspiring writers. Getting positive feedback from her readers she was startin...