I'm Marcel not Mars (Narry Fa...

By MaytePerez07

Marcel Styles is the Nerd Of Mountain High, the bullied one. He's constantly bother by the jocks of the Schoo... More

I'm Marcel not Mars
Back to school
What did I do to deserve this?!
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
AN!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author Note!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Not an update
Chapter 40
IMPORTANT!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 22

102 10 2
By MaytePerez07

Marcel's P.O.V

I couldn't believe he was here, I couldn't believe he was alive.

"Dad?"- I said with shaky voice. I was confused, happy, mad, I'm just a wreck of emotions right now.

"Hey son"- he said smiling, he looked upset, too.

"But-but how can you be here? I-I thought you were death"- I can't comprehend what's happening right now.

"Marcel, who's at the door?" Asked Melissa coming to the door.

"I-is my dad"- I said, my voice low.

"But, I thought he was dead"- she said confused.

"So did I"- I said looking at my dad with fury now.

"I'm sorry son, but I had to go. Bad people were after me, I couldn't put you and your mother at risk"- he said trying to grab my arm but I jerked away.

"You could've called or something!"- I can't resist my anger any more.

"I was supposed to be death, I couldn't call you guys. They would've tracked the call and they would've found me"- he lowered his head in shame.

That makes sense but I'm too hurt to know what's right or wrong.

"Can I come in?"- he asked hopelly.

"I don't know dad, mom is not well-"

"What happened to your mom?"- he asked before I could finish.

"She was at the hospital because she fell and hit her head. She had a concussion "- I saw the sadness in his eyes.

"How's she doing?"- he said looking straight at my eyes.

"She's doing better, she's resting now; we just came from the hospital not long ago"- I said shrugging.

"That's good, son I'm so sorry"- he tried to grab my arm but I jerked away again, he sighed.

"I hope you can forgive me one day"- he said looking at me and then he looked at Melissa and nodded, Melissa nodded back still surprise and confused.

Dad left after he said that, I stood at the door still shocked, my dad was alive.

-------

What you guys think? Marcel's dad is alive  :)

Short chapter I know, I'm sorry.  :(

Pic to the side is of Marcel's dad, I wanted him to be his dad

Vote /comment/ share?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 84 4
Marcel by day. Harry Styles by night. "Marcel" attends high school in Cheshire England and is know as the king of nerds. But take away the glasses, w...
185K 5.6K 45
Marcel Styles is your typical nerd. He gets bullied, has no friends, is extremely smart and loves the most beautiful girl in his school. But he knows...
10K 259 33
Warning-Written by an amateur writer. Harry Styles, Disappointed in himself, feels like starting a new life, In a new way, In a new avatar. B...
15.9K 691 12
Marcel is the school nerd. His life went worse when his twin brother Harry died, and ever since then he is alone and is getting bullied. Espesially b...