Just Not Enough

By YvngGoddess

Being 16 isn't as sweet as it seems. After all, going to school to get educated, isn't her main focus anymore... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Attention ❗️
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Attention ❗️⚠️
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Attention ❗️
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:

Chapter 16:

121 2 0
By YvngGoddess

August POV:

I woke up to the noise of "Little Einsteins", my alarm was ringing and I so happen to smell bacon and pancakes. How do I know? Because a n*gga is hungry as sh*t. Putting on a black t-shirt and gray sweatpants with gray kds.. I grabbed my phone and went straight downstairs. I kissed Amena and then I kissed Katherinee who was in the kitchen cooking.

"Hey baby... I made you and Amena some breakfast." I said.

"I smell... Aye... My boy Lance Gross wanted to meet you... He's a decent photographer you know. He can work with you for your modeling career." He said, taking a sausage of Amena's plate.

"Hey!" Amena yelled.

"You ain't want that." August said, walking away.

"So when do he want to meet?" I asked, interested.

"Whenever you want he said... He gave me the business card to give to you." August handed me the business card.

"This is great." I said, excited.

"I know baby.." He said.

My phone then vibrated. Why am I getting so much buzz??? How much you wanna bet it's dumb a** Colin with nothing important. I looked at the text message and it was a video of Colin and I f**king. Who in the hell would take their time in any kind of lame a** sh*t like that... Then at that.. Send it. My whole face turned into a frown.. I walked away from August... Making my way outside. August started to stare at Katherinee as he followed her outside.

"Babe... What's wrong?" August asked. I didn't respond. All I could do is cry.

"I'm fine." I lied.

"Baby... Talk to me." He grabbed my hands.

"I said nothing !" I yelled, frustrated at the video.

"Katherinee... What is wrong with you?" August asked again, confused of why she's yelling at him.

"You want to know what's the matter with me?!? Huh?!?" I said, putting the phone in his face, playing him the sex tape Colin sent to me.

"Why are you so upset?" August asked, still confused.

"August ! It's a f**king sex tape! With me in it !" I yelled.

"Well then just delete it." August said like it wasn't a big of a deal.

"Stop it August!" I said, walking away.. Done talking to him.

"Katherinee... Where are you going?" He grabbed her back, wanting to help.

"Let go of me August.." I said calmly.

"Stop." August kept pulling her back.

"August! There's no f**king way I can delete this sh*t! This is f**king public on the god damn Internet! Tapped years ago! So how in the hell am I suppose to delete this sh*t if it's already been viewed over 2 million times! What the f**k August!?!? People commenting on the video! Wanting me to make more! For me to suck their d**k! For me to moan loudly and scream until the pain stops! People like that sh*t! I don't want to do that sh*t! I don't want to be known as a porn star now! I don't want to be known POINT BLANK PERIOD!" I busted out crying, after yelling.

"Katherinee... Listen... I'm here for you... I will do anything to make you happy... I will die for you if I have to. I want you to live your life freely.. I don't want you being upset every damn day because of a punk a** n*gga because that's what he is... I just want you to be happy. If there's anything I can do... If you want me to kill the n*gga I will! Just tell me and I'll make it happen." August told her, kissing her lips softly.

"August..." I said.

"I can even fight the n*gga.." He continued.

"August.." I said again.

"I don't want you being upset." August said.

"August!" I said, getting his attention.

"What?" He asked. Just staring at his eyes... I knew he'd be heartbroken after I told him this.

"When Colin was here.. Trying to make you mad... It was true." I said.

"Wait wait... What was true?" He had to rewind back a little bit.... Anger started to cover his face a little.

"Colin and I were sexually in contact." I said.

August stared at her and then stared at the wall.... Putting a hole through wall with his fist...

To be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

834 47 17
Carmilla is only 17 she just graduated from high school and went straight Into stripping to pay fa her way into college, along ha journey she meets n...
3.9K 319 42
Stephanie hated to see her sister cry. Jael was her life, her world, her everything. Even though Stephanie had pain on her chest, her sister eased it...
1.7K 87 21
23 year old Lorianne has everything going for her but a man. She still hasn't settled on one to make her happy. She stresses her self out over 'how s...
794K 32K 48
We're often advised that one of the best ways to increase the chances of a relationship's success is to keep it private and keep your business out of...