Chapter 2:

~Strip Club; Now Closing~

Girls were just leaving out of the strip club and there was me. In the dressing room, I was counting my money that I had earned so far from tonight's performance. Getting ready to leave out... My boss then stopped me.

"Katherinee..." He said.

"Yes..?" I asked, turning around.

"There's this guy named August... Mind if you talk to him?" My boss asked me.

"Sure.." I walked outside to see a tall light skin dude with tattoos.

"What's your name?" August asked, looking at me up and down.

"Peaches." I replied.

"No ! Your real name honey?" He asked, laughing.

"No need to know that... Listen.. I'm sure your not here to get to know me." I said, rolling my eyes.

"No... Actually I'm here to ask you out on a date... Take you out." He responded.

"Nor are you hear for that... I'm sure.. So let's just get to the bottom of this... You get no a** and you get no tits but what you can get is your a** out of here." I said, telling him to leave.

"It's cool mamas." He said, walking backwards as he still checked me out, slowly getting into the car.

"Yeah whatever." I said, walking back into the building. "Only n*ggas.."

"Umm Katherinee." My boss called me, staring at me.

"Yes." I walked towards him as I grabbed my phone.

"What are you doing tonight?" He asked me.

"Umm... Going home. Why?" I asked.

"Nothing just asking... You know.. You're really beautiful." He told me, looking at me up and down.

"I don't know if I should be scared or say thank you boss." I said, worried.

"Why would you be scared?" My boss asked me, smoking his cigar.

"Because you're never nice to me and this is just awkward." I responded.

"Oh no... You know... I've always thought you were beautiful." He said.

"Thank you." I respond.

"Since I'm nice.. I want to offer you a ride home." He said, grabbing his keys.

"Noo... I'm fine." I said, getting ready to leave .

"Are you sure?" He said, immediately grabbing on to me.

"What the hell ! Get off of me." I said, trying to break free.

"Baby... You are so good damn fine." He said, licking my face as he began to rip my clothes off.

"Let go of me." I said struggling. He began to pull his pants down to rape me but before he could... I kicked him in the wrong area... Rushing out of the strip club as I confusingly ran an unknown route... I was crying, weighed down with rain all over me and was just lost of where to go until I finally found my way home.