Sets For A Love Story [Haikyu...

By Sleepy_Felinecat

CLOSED FOR REQUEST Listed: Iwaizumi Semi Akaashi Yaku Sugawara Sorry if they are a bit Ooc i don't really kno... More

Argument
text messages
Request here [CLOSED FOREVER]
Teasing them
Crowds (short)
Ex
Flirt
Gotten into a fight
Getting jealous (them)
Getting jealous (you)
Spotted naked (you)
Caught making out in public
Misunderstood
Silent treatment (you)
Silent treatment (them)
Comfort
Nightmares (you)
Confession
Dirty Pickup lines (short)
Turning into Neko/Inu(you)
Vines(very short)
Wearing Female Clothing
Baking
Pranks
hey, ya' Horny?
Cute pickup lines
Proposing
The End

Lovey Dovey

23.3K 405 317
By Sleepy_Felinecat

Iwaizumi Hajime
(

Slightly long)

"(M/n)? Where are you?" Iwaizumi looked around for his lover, he found his boyfriend in their room.

"There you are, what are you up to?" Iwaizumi raised an eyebrow.

"This!!" (M/n) pulled out two matching Godzilla onesies, i swear (M/n) saw Iwaizumi's eyes sparkle.

"So?? Do you like it??"

"I..love it!" Iwaizumi hugged the male "i'm glad!" He giggled, the two wore the onesies and got their laptop.

Even if they watched it about a billion time, they watched to watch Godzilla again, maybe different movies if it sparked their interest.

(M/n) hugged Iwaizumi's muscular arm and smiled "again?" He asked "oh, do you want to watch something else?" Iwaizumi looked at him.

"No no! It's not that" he shook his head "i love watching it"

____________________________

"Hajime-kun" he called "hm?" Iwaizumi paused the movie "rawr i'm godzilla~!" He wore the hood and lightly bit on Iwaizumi's shoulder.

"Ah~! Oh no~ i got bit by godzilla~!" Iwaizumi laid down "ahh~ i'm dead!" He pretended to die.

"Ahaha! I have defeated the all mightly Hajime-kun~!" (M/n) laid on Iwaizumi's chest.

"And now i will eat you~!" (M/n) nibbled on his neck "hey that tickles!" Iwaizumi laughed.

"Nom nom nom!"

"Ah! I am alive! And i shall have my revenge!" Iwaizumi sat up and pinned the male.

"Tickle tickle tickle!" He began to tickle (M/n), he uncontrollably laughed "ahaha! Haji- haa! I admit-defeat- no! Haha!"

"I have tamed the Godzilla!" Iwaizumi kissed (M/n)'s cheek, (M/n) immediately blushed and hit him lightly.

"Hey no fair!" They just laughed and enjoyed their night.

Semi Eita

"Marshmallow~ i love you~" (M/n) snuggled up to him "..yeah Love you too" Semi blushed.

"You~ are~ the cutest~" (M/n) kissed him "no way, you are" he denied, he wrapped his arms on (M/n)'s neck.

"Ehh but you are~ my lovely marshmallow~" he winked.

"You are beautiful~ an angel~ my Marshmallow~ and my cute lover~" he gave him tons of kisses on his face and neck.

"That tickles..~" Semi held on he male more "Marshmallow! Smile more!" (M/n) pulled the ends of his mouth.

"Hey-! Mmh!" He also pulled (M/n)'s cheeks "how do you like that huh!" Semi laughed quietly.

The two fought lovingly and pulled each other's cheeks until one stops "Marshy!" (M/n) giggled "i win!" He sat on Semi's back.

"Are you sure?" "Of course! Because i- woah!" Semi pulled (M/n)'s leg and made him fall on Semi's legs.

"Wah! Hey!" (M/n) laughed, he was pinned down by Semi.

"Hey~ i'm the top here Marshy~" (M/n) kissed him, Semi covered (M/n)'s face "so? I'm the top now"

"Yeah sure"

Akaashi Keiji

The two strolled in the park, holding hands and swinging it happily, they're in love and they show it.

They bought some crepes and sat down on a bench, still holding hands, they happily ate their crepe.

"Keiji-chan" (M/n) grinned "Yes?-" Akaashi turned to him "can i taste yours?" He asked.

Akaashi nodded and brought his crepe to (M/n) but was met with (M/n)'s lips along with his tongue.

He blushed lightly, (M/n) pulled away "Mm~ tasty~" he licked his lips. Akaashi pushed his face "oh stop it" Akaashi said a bit flustered.

"But i like the taste~ i want more" (M/n) went to kiss him again but was stopped by Akaashi's hand "please refrain from doing these embarrassing things in public.." He looked away.

"Aww okay~" (M/n) grinned.

They finished their crepes and went back home, Akaashi was suddenly pulled to the couch, a heavy weight was put on his body.

(M/n) laid on him and hugged him tightly "i love you~ Keiji-chan~"

"Mm, love you too" Akaashi kissed his forehead.

Yaku Morisuke

"Mori~ come here~!" (M/n) pulled Yaku into a hug "let go! I will hit you!" Yaku squirmed.

(M/n) lifted him up "come on please~ just a short love session~" he carried him to the couch and trapped him in his arms.

"Well fine..only for 20 minutes! I still have to go!" Yaku sighed, knowing there is no way out from the strong male.

"Mkay~" (M/n) grinned, he nuzzled into Yaku's neck "you smell like my cologne~" he smiled.

"That's because i used i-" (M/n) cut him off by kissing his lips, Yaku blushed and just closed his eyes.

(M/n) deepened the kiss and reached down Yaku's-

His hand got slapped before he could do anything, Yaku pulled away "O-oi! Pervert!" He glared.

"Sorry~ but i love you~"

"I love you too- okay times up i gotta go now bye!" He was able to get out and fix his clothes and left.

(M/n) pouted, he got his phone and called him "Mori~ better be prepared for later~" he hung up before Mori could respond.

Sugawara Koushi

"Koushi~ where are you~" (M/n) looked around the house, the two were playing hide and seek.

Suga held his breath every time he heard (M/n) walk near him, he giggled slyly, he hide in (M/n)'s closet.

He wrapped one of (M/n)'s sweater on his shoulder, he heard (M/n) stop in his tracks.

He gasped, knowing that (M/n) might've heard his giggles.

"Was that an angel's giggle i hear~ are you in my-" he opened the closet which made Suga gasp again and try to run away.

"I got you!" He laughed and stopped his escape "aww you got me!" Suga smiled. (M/n) sat down and held Suga's waist "is that my sweater?" He asked "yup! Sure is~ but it's mine now!" He hugged the sweater.

"I bet you'd look cute in it" he kissed his cheek "i look good in everything" Suga said sassily.

"Whatever you say Koushi~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 6.9K 31
So here it is. I decided to make some OnS x readers! Requests closed.
310K 8.2K 37
CLOSED FOR REQUESTS!!! Listed: Tendou Hinata Tsukkishima Kageyama Terushima welcome to my third book! i have two other books of haikyuu so check it o...
80.1K 1.1K 21
A series of imagines, blurbs, and preferences about the kakegurui gals for gals... Published: Aug 03, 2019 Update (Apr 29, 2020): I'm about to add th...
41K 296 20
Just some oneshot chapters, some might be series, the ones i find inspiration for. Feel free to suggest scenarios, I'll be happy to write them!