𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐈...

Door love_lorri

Yunho & San fell in love, but circumstances saw them torn apart. Will they ever find their way back to each o... Meer

: COMING SOON :
: INTRODUCTION :
•⊱•••• 1 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 2 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 3 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 4 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 5 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 6 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 7 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 8 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 9 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 10 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 11 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 12 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 13 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 14 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 15 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 16 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 17 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 18 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 19 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 20 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 21 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 22 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 23 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 24 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 25 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 26 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 27 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 28 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 29 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 30 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 31 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 32 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 33 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 34 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 35 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 36 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 37 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 38 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 39 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 40 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 41 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 42 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 43 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 44 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 45 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 47 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 48 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 49 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 50 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 51 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 52 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 53 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 54 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 55 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 56 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 722ILY ••••⊰•
•⊱•~ 1 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 2 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 3 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 4 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 5 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 6 ~•⊰•

•⊱•••• 46 ••••⊰•

1.9K 163 141
Door love_lorri

This whole evening was so special to Jongho, not even his dads date crashing them and embarrassing him to death could ruin how he felt.

From the exchange of cards at school, to confessions and becoming boyfriends, to the movie they had seen, eating snacks, holding hands and feeding each other delicious apple pie in the bakery afterwards, it really was all perfect.

Yeonjun had always been sweet and kind but Jongho felt like that sweetness was turned up to the max tonight. Had Yeonjun always been this attentive and caring? Jongho felt like this side he was seeing to Yeonjun tonight was all new, but he loved it.

He loved that Yeonjun was making this whole experience a valentines to remember.

Jongho was so excited when they got to the park and Yeonjun began walking them towards the Neon light event. He had heard about the event prior to valentines but he never expected that he would actually get to go.

Jongho felt quite chummed with himself at all the photos they were taking. They'd obviously taken photos together countless times before, but all these photos were particularly special since they were taken with Yeonjun's not as just his best friend, but also his boyfriend.

They made their way through the neon signs, saving the biggest and best for last. Jongho had hoped that the long line for the wings might have gotten shorter by the time they got to it, but yet by the time they lined up it seemed to have grown twice as large.

They dropped their bags at their feet and Yeonjun went all quiet as they waited. Jongho pondered whether the boy was tired, as he was quiet tired himself.

Jongho tried to stifle his yawn, thankful that Yeonjun looked too distracted in his phone to notice, he didn't want it to look like he was bored because he had yawned.

An idea popped into his head, and he was feeling a lot more comfortable now in showing affection towards Yeonjun without shaking like a leaf.

Jongho stepped behind Yeonjun and then slowly looped his arms around the others waist, locking his hands over Yeonjun's stomach and burying his head in between Yeonjun's shoulder blades, at the base of his neck.

Despite it being cold outside, Yeonjun was warm like a heat pack. There were no words from Yeonjun to tell him to stop, so Jongho closed his eyes, smiling to himself as he took a moment of rest.

Jongho wasn't sure how long they stood like that but every now and then they'd shuffle forwards in the line and Jongho would simply hug the most important human in his life, his boyfriend.

They eventually got to the front of the line and Jongho was completely confused as to why Yeonjun wanted to stand next to him for this last photo since everyone else that had already gone simply just stood in the centre of the wings and pulled a cool or cute pose while whomever they were with took the photo, no one else had gone up as a group, even the pairs who were clearly couples went up individually, one partner taking the photo, the other the model in the photo.

But as Jongho walked up the steps and Yeonjun turned his body so they were facing each other, Jongho was suddenly understanding the cool idea that Yeonjun had come up with.

With their current position, facing each other, directly in the centre of the wings now it looked like they both had wings.

Yeonjun is so smart, Jongho thought to himself proudly.

The stranger taking their photo in front of the last neon sign yelled, telling them to get ready. Jongho wondered whether he should pull a pose or simply just look at Yeonjun.

"Just look at me" Yeonjun then said as if he had just read Jongho's mind.

"THREE!" the stranger began.

Jongho watched as Yeonjun outstretched both his hands wrapping them warmly around Jongho's own hands.

"TWO"

Yeonjun smiled and Jongho felt himself smile in return, this was going to be a cute photo.

"ONE"

Yeonjun lent forwards and Jongho froze at realising what Yeonjun was going to do, what they were about to do.

Jongho quickly closed his eyes tightly together just as Yeonjun's lips pressed against his own.

Yeonjun was kissing him, like actually kissing him. Giving him his first kiss ever.

There were butterflies raging a war of pure emotion in his stomach, battling their way and taking over his innocent heart.

Jongho squeezed Yeonjun's hands, it was so surreal; 2 seconds ago they had been looking at each other and now they were kissing.

Jongho always wondered what Yeonjun tasted like, and he was more than happy to discover that Yeonjun tasted like both of their favourite fruit, apple and a hint of icing sugar and shortbread, most likely the lingering taste from the apple pie that had just eaten prior.

Jongho wanted more, but there were cheers from the crowd and Yeonjun was pulling away.

Jongho opened his eye gently, blinking excessively as his eyes focused on a bashful Yeonjun standing before him. Jongho looked out at the people, suddenly realising that he had just had his first kiss in front of an audience.

His world was spinning, his head practically empty, the only thought filling it was what he had just done two seconds ago as Yeonjun like a knight helped him walk down the steps of the small podium.

Yeonjun went and collected his phone and Jongho fetched their bags.

They were both very quiet as they walked side by side away from the crowd. Some of the people had given them high fives and happily congratulated them by patting them on the back, there were also murmurs of how cute they both were and how Yeonjun's idea was so creative, and how they had never thought of that.

When they were a comfortable distance away Jongho stopped under the soft glowing light of a park lantern, that sat atop a concrete post, and pulled on Yeonjun's sleeve making him stop too.

Both boys were too shy for their own good, both caught up in the happy emotions and feelings they were brewing together.

Jongho slowly looked up at Yeonjun, his heart was skipping multiple beats. "Jun"

"Mmm?" Yeonjun said, his eyes were sparkling from the glow of the lantern.

"Thank you"

"For what?"

Jongho took one of Yeonjun's hands in both of his "For this afternoon, this evening, this whole day . .for what you just did now"

"You're welcome Jongie" Yeonjun smiled as he looked shyly at his feet. "You liked it right? The k-kiss?"

Jongho felt himself begin to nod immediately, maybe a little to enthusiastically since Yeonjun began to giggle. "I'd like to do that again sometime" Jongho said while Yeonjun laughed.

"Me too, I'm so glad that you're my first, my heart right now is literally . ." Yeonjun tried to think of a word to describe how he feels, but he couldn't come up with a word so instead he dramatically made explosion sounds and waved his free arm about as if it were being hit with a wave from the explosion.

Now Jongho was laughing, because that's exactly how he felt as well.

"Maybe, do you want to . ." Jongho began and then trailed off, he really wanted to kiss Yeonjun again, but he was nervous to ask.

Thankfully Jongho didn't need to finish for Yeonjun to understand. "I'd like that" Yeonjun answered.

Jongho let go of Yeonjun's hand that he had been holding and both boys turned and stepped closer to each other.

Jongho very slowly rested his hands on Yeonjun's shoulders and then gently slipped his hands down to sit on Yeonjun's waist above his hips.

Yeonjun did the same, except from Jongho's shoulder's he went up and cupped Jongho's face in his hands instead.

Both boys lent in and moved even closer together, and when they were only a centimetre apart they both closed their eyes. Yeonjun gently tilted Jongho's face upwards and then just like that they were kissing again.

The kiss on the podium was ridged since both boy's lips had kind of just smashed together in a frozen state, but this kiss was softer, slower, more sensual.

Jongho felt like he had popping candy going off in his heart and that any second he'd implode in a show of shimmery colour.

They both moved their heads twisting as they built up their own rhythm, completely loosing themselves in each other.

Gradually Jongho's arms looped their way completely around Yeonjun's body pulling him closer and Yeonjun looped his arms around Jongho's neck.

They shuffled a little, so Yeonjun's back was leaning up against the lantern's pillar, and they shifted arm positions so now Jongho was resting forwards his hands flat against Yeonjun's chest and Yeonjun wrapped his arms around Jongho bringing him in for a cuddle as they kissed.

Jongho smiled, he loved being so close to Yeonjun, kissing and holding him knowing he felt exactly the same way he did.

Jongho felt Yeonjun's lips quirk as if he were smiling too, and Jongho gently pulled back, his mind was foggy with a beautiful drug called Yeonjun, and his eyesight hazy from his effect. Yeonjun was holding him tightly though and Jongho knew that within his arms he could never fall, he'd always be safe.

"Can we just, stay like this forever?" Yeonjun asked looking down at Jongho.

Jongho felt his smile widen and nodded, "I'm never going home ever again" Jongho said with a kind laugh.

Yeonjun pulled Jongho even closer, if that were even possible, Jongho's head settling in the crook of Yeonjun's neck, and Jongho felt Yeonjun's lips press against the top of his head.

"You are home Jongho" he said in a small whisper, just loud enough for the both of them to hear and no one else.

Jongho had no words so instead curled himself closer to Yeonjun.

And what a beautiful home he was.

The pair kissed some more, thankfully with no distractions.

It was getting late though, and cold and the two decided that they should head off before they freeze to death in the cool nights air.

Yeonjun's house was only a couple of streets further down from Jongho's so they walked hand in hand, blushing, occasionally talking, but mostly they were content just to share airpods, listening to their favourite bands while they walked.

Eventually they turned down Jongho's street and his house appeared.

Yeonjun walked him all the way to the door and kissed him on the doorstep just like they do in all of those cheesy teenage romance films.

They probably would have kissed all night too if it weren't for Yeonjun's phone beeping with a message from his mother asking why he wasn't home yet.

So reluctantly they had their final kiss for tonight, wished eachother a final happy Valentine's and Jongho stood watching Yeonjun as he walked off down the street.

Yeonjun walked backwards waving at Jongho for a bit, but he tripped giving Jongho the fright of his life, thankfully he'd didn't fall, and he turned forwards disappearing round a corner.

The house may have been quiet when Jongho stepped inside, but he soon filled it with sounds of his own squealing and drumming of his feet on the floor as he jumped around in glee.

This wasn't just the best valentine's day, this was the best day of his whole entire life.

Jongho was sure he wasn't going to get a wink of sleep tonight, and if he somehow did he was confident that his dreams would be of kissing Yeonjun again and again.

His lovely, smart, beautiful boyfriend.

~ ♡ ~

A/n That's the end of the Jongho chapters folks *cries*

Strap yourself in because all that fluff was just first course, now it's time for the main meal & things are going to get steamy (*3*)

Hehehehe

Lorri xx

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

50.8K 1.5K 75
COMPLETED✅ Wooyoung stumbles upon San on Instagram and starts to catch feelings, but what if his ex starts getting in the way? Will their relationshi...
14.9K 626 10
[𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗/𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗] Yeosang loves Jongho a lot, but what else can he do when his boyfriend is distant from him? ➠ ➠ ➠ ➠ - Short story ...
8K 239 21
Yunho loses a bet on who has to go get snacks and has to go to the convenient store when he hears a commotion in the alley. He finds a cat and takes...
77.3K 3.8K 24
Seonghwa was casually partying when suddenly leader Hongjoong introduces a new boy to their group.... Yeosang. Seonghwa instantly falls in love. This...