Issei Reborn (Highschool DxD...

LazyHunterZ

So basically, a character of my own will wake up as Issei, but he won't be called by his given name in this s... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Rewrite

Chapter 9

14.7K 230 170
LazyHunterZ

______________

"Wake up, or I'll kill you. Wake up, or I'll cut you up. Wake-" Issei turned off the alarm clock.

Ugh. Just what I needed in the morning. After dying.

Yesterday made it painfully clear that I was very weak. It only took me just one move to become a panting dog, if I just played it safe by fighting without using one RE Taekwondo move, maybe... No. it already took my all to damage a single fallen that badly. And I wasn't in the better condition either, if I used the Boosted Gear things would be different.

Sigh.

"...I'll just start my daily routine. I need to get killed again though, or more specifically, heavily injured."

This won't be the last time though.

________________

The perverted duo and I are currently loitering on the stairs.

"...You both seriously don't remember Yuuma?"

"I told you, we don't know anything about her." Matsuda answered.

"I'll say it again, you never introduced her to us, and you can't possibly have a girlfriend." Motohama added.

Well I already knew but I was just testing the waters. Magic sure is convenient~ Even her phone number and email address is gone.

I feel someone staring.

I looked up the stairs. It's the crimson haired girl.

"Oh dude, it's Rias-senpai." Matsuda said.

Motohama quickly standing up to confirm.

"For real!?" Motohama confirmed.

I heard some girls above the stairs talking.

"Kyaaah~! It's Rias-senpai!" This one sounded like Murayama.

"She's always so gorgeous~!" While this one sounded like Katase.

Rias started to descend the stairs. Damn she really is a beauty, I even blushed. I kept staring at her in daze.
She, in return, looked at me and flashed me a beautiful smile. I was too embarrassed to react, so I just avoided eye contact.

She then walked away.

"Yeah, she's a beauty all right." Matsuda complimented.

"Yeah. There's something about her unapproachable elegance." Motohama added.

Even though she's a devil I still find her appealing. Is this what they call 'Devilish Charms'? If so, it's working at me. The one who has absolutely no experience with women, until I got myself a fallen angel girlfriend that got me killed.

"Maybe you've gotten so hopped up on porno fantasies that it's messing with your mind." Matsuda suddenly said.

"Don't lump me in with you! And I have already given you all my porn!!!"

"Whatever just come by my place today. How about we all get together and watch my treasured collection..." Matsuda suggested.

I saw Murayama and Katase descending the stairs.

"...of DVD por-!" I interrupted Matsuda.

"-I swear Matsuda I'll kick your disgusting face if you say another word!"

"W-woah! Chill!" Matsuda saw both the girls and immediately understands.

But both the girls were... giggling though? Why? Is it because of me again? I'm so unpopular... I told you I'm not crying!

________________

I'm at Matsuda's room, I've been here before. Bleh. This room is as filthy as ever. There's a lot of trashes laying around, especially crumpled tissues. I shivered thinking at what sinister things he did to these tissues.

"Woah~! This is Momo-chan's latest video, Flower Petals Rider Pinky!" Motohama looks impressed.

"Hehe! I had to jump through a few hoops to get this." Matsuda proudly said.

Isn't this just porn? Why are you looking so smug about this!?

"Look Issei~ I'm so fricking amazing!" Matsuda said.

"The only thing I'm amazed about is, how you're still living in this filthy room."

"Oh buzz off! I'll clean my room later!"

"That's what you said the last time I was here and that was last week."

"Uh er..no..you see-" Matsuda trying to find the right words.

"Let's turn off the lights to create a more dramatic mood!" Motohama suddenly said and walked towards the switch.

"Y-yeah! It'll be much better!" Matsuda got saved.

"I know!" Motohama answered back.

Motohama turned off the switch. Just as expected, I can still see. I'll test my other skills outside.

"Sorry guys. I'm going home."

"Hey, are you feeling alright? Don't you want to watch more?" Matsuda asked.

"Like hell I do!!! Anyway, there's some stuff I need to do, see you guys tomorrow."

"See yah~" The duo said farewell.

_______________

It's currently sunset. I'm trying out some skills I got after becoming a devil.

"Yep I can see clearer in the night than the day. And I feel like I'm brimming with power."

I picked up a pebble and tried to crush it. It turned to dust. Hmmm~ What else?

"No! No! Buy it! Buy it!" Issei heard a little girl.

"If you keep acting spoiled, I'll leave you here." Issei heard a woman.

"Nooooo~!"

Woah~ there kind of far away and yet I can hear them. Well I'll find out more later, but for now I'll head to park where I got killed. Sigh. It's time to get beaten up to near death.

________________

I arrived at the fountain where I got killed. There was no sign of the battle of what Raynare and I did.

Hm? I just felt a presence. Is this another devil skill? I faced to the way where the presence was.

"Well, this is unfortunate. Here I am, running into someone like you in this provincial town." A person currently walking closer said.

It's a middle-aged looking man. His attire consisted of a pale gray trench coat over a white dress shirt with a matching ascot, black pants and shoes, a pair of black gloves, and a black fedora.

I backed off a bit to create some distance. I ended up on the other side of the fountain though. Looks like I'm not used to the strength boost yet.

"Shrinking away, are you?" The man said.

You wish!

I started to run away to bait him. I saw some black feathers falling. I looked up, and saw the man flying now with the wings. He then got ahead of me and landed. I backed off.

"This is why I can't abide lower-class beings." The man insulted me.

Ohhh I'll soo make your teeth fall off. Hard, rough, and painful.

"Your master and friends are nowhere around. Nor are you showing any signs of disappearing, nor are any magic circles being deployed. My analysis of the situation is that you are a stra- GUAAAHHH!!!" Issei dashed to him and interrupted him with a Side Kick to his face, mainly near his mouth.

"You talk too much!"

"Y-you little..."

I saw one or two teeth missing from his mouth. See? You should never underestimate your opponent as Master Jin said. I ran to the opposite direction. Hmmm~ I think I'll get pierced right now.

"DIE!!!" The man in Fedora summoned a spear of light and threw it at me.

It pierced through me.

"AAAHHHHHHH!!!! ACK!!!" Issei coughed out blood.

FUUUUCCCCKKK!!! This hurts a whole lot more than the last time!

I fell to my knees.

"It hurts, right? Light is like a deadly poison to your kind. I thought I had finished you off, but you're surprisingly tough. Don't worry, I'll put you out of your misery right now." The man summoned another spear of light.

But before he can throw it. A magic attack of some kind intercepted the attack.

"Was that you're doing? No, I suppose it wasn't."

There was a glowing light. It came from a magic circle. And someone is standing over it.

"You keep your hands off of him" The oh so mysterious girl said.

"I-it's... Rias-senpai..." Issei almost gave out.

"Who do you think you are?" The man again summoned another spear of light.

He then threw it at her. However, a little with white hair and cute cat hairclip blocked the attack, she then stayed in front of Rias.

"Why you!!" The man and once again summoned another light spear.

Though this time he dashed. Though a lightning attack came in front of him and blasted him off the ground making his Fedora fall off. This time a raven-haired ponytail girl came to the scene, and I assume she's the one who made that lightning attack.

"Red hair... I see, you're from the House of Gremory." The man finally stopped attacking and said.

"I'm Rias Gremory. How are you, my good fallen angel?" Rias greeted.

But here's the thing. Why am I not fainted yet? I'm in painful fucking agony. Though no one seems to notice right now because I'm laying on my stomach to save as energy as possible.

"Heh. Well, well, imagine, this town being under the control of the next head of the Gremory family. Is he one of your household?"

He seems to be referring to me.

"Bring any harm to him, and you will get no mercy."Rias threatened.

"Well, my apologies for what happened today. But you shouldn't let your servants run loose like that. Someone like me might hunt him while out taking a walk." The man threatened and apologized at the same time.

I'll be the one to kill you the next time I see you!!!

"I appreciate the advice. And for my part, next time, if anything like this happens, I will not hesitate to start something. Bear that in mind." Rias with a frightening comeback.

Ugh. I can't hold on much longer.

"I could say the exact same thing to you, next head of the House of Gremory. My name is Dohnaseek. I pray that we never see each other again." The man called Dohnaseek flew away and vanished.

Urgh. I'm having too much blood loss right now. I can't move a muscle.

"That was careless. Who would've thought he would come into contact with a fallen angel?" Rias said.

"He'll die unless we do something" the little girl said.

"I won't let him die. After all, this boy is my..." Rias determined.

That was the last fuzzy words I heard before I finally fainted. Finally!

_________________

"Master, please wake up. Master-" Issei turned off the alarm clock.

"Ahhhh~ I'm sooo tired. That was too much event going on, even for me."

I pulled myself up to sit and blanket fell. Hm? Wait a minute. Wait. A. Fricking. Minute. I'm naked. The blanket looks kind of lumpy.

'Oh shit. Isn't this... ' Issei thought.

I slowly grabbed on the blanket from the lumpy part. After I grabbed it, I slowly uncovered what's covering it. I SAW BOOBS!!!

"U-uwaaahhh!! Rias-senpai!?"

She's slowly waking up; she's rubbing her eyes. Wow how can someone be cute and sexy at the same time?

"It's morning?" Rias said then yawned.

She's very cute. I-I mean I can see every bits and details around her body!!!

"S-senpai!?"

"Oh? Good morning." Rias greeted.

"O-oh good morning... No! I-I mean how come... Rias-senpai, why are... Oh I think I'm dreaming. Y-yeah, I'm still dreaming."

I know why she's here but I'm playing pretend. Though I am purely embarrassed from this. I'm blushing a storm right now.

"This is real. And so is everything else you experienced. I am Rias Gremory, a devil." Rias answered.

"A-a devil?"

"I am also your master. Nice to meet you, Hyoudou Issei." Rias introduced and greeted. She then smiled.

Wahhh! This is so embarrassing!

________________

And cut!

So Issei got pierced twice in the stomach. But everything's turning for the better, oh and Rias and Issei are naked staring each other and are having a conversation.

However, Issei will get a little more beat up in the next few chapters. But everything will change after the big reveal of his Boosted Gear so be prepared for it.

But anyhow that's it for this chapter! I'm LazyHunterZ! Signing out!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

37.5K 354 13
you are a celestial being in slumber when you are awoke in a unknown world and you will have to save it from rogue beings can you do it with you new...
243K 2.7K 12
When I died after making my first bad decission I wasn't expecting to be reborn in a world of Devils, Angels, Fallen Angels and Yokai. I wasn't expec...
10.8K 262 11
This story tells the point of view of Shidou Hyoudou, the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. Everything followed normally until one day his brother h...
20.4K 412 20
"Rias you need to welcome him with open arms". "What happened to him"? "His clan was slaughtered by a rouge supernatural entity. He is the last of h...