𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 || 𝘙𝘢𝘺...

By itz_beauty

❝ as long as i save my children, then so be it. i don't care whose blood i spill or even the amount of blood... More

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚝𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚜. 𝙺𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚊𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 - 𝚃𝚊𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜?
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 - 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 - 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 - 𝙹𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 - 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 - 𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 - 𝙳𝚞𝚜𝚔 𝚝𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝙳𝚊𝚠𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷 - 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸 - 𝙴𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹 - 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺 - 𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻 - 𝚂𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼 - 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽 - 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾 - 𝙶𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿 - 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚑?
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷 - 𝚃𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸 - 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹 - 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻 - 𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼 - 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜
❇️ 𝙰𝚄 ❇️ - 𝙰𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽 - 𝙴𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾 - 𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜 & 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜
|| 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞! ||

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺 - 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚒

6.4K 284 399
By itz_beauty

"They have barricaded themselves inside."

"We're no longer able to control the storage room security rooms."

Then, the sound of an explosion was heard.

"What is it now?!"

"The outer bridge! It has been destroyed!"

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"As of right now...we're taking over Grace Field Farm!" Emma exclaimed.

There standing on her left is Ray and to her right is Norman. Behind her was Y/n with her hood up.

"How lovely" Y/n muttered as she smirked.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Keep calm. They probably barricaded themselves to secure the hostages."

"A few of them are going to come out from the other side of the door. They'll probably attempt to kill us and take over the farm."

"Don't take them lightly, they know about our core and weakness in our optic nerve, as well as the layout of Grace Field"

"We can deal with the hostages inside the storage room later. First, the intruders."

"Find them and kill them. All of them. I won't let them escape this time."

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Time to start...this game of tag!" Emma smirked as she burst through the door with her gun ready.

A demon appeared before them. Y/n glared at it as she gripped her AK-47 in her arms.

"Everyone go! I'll deal with them." Y/n smirked as she pointed to the exits. Norman nodded and they all ran for it.

"We won't let you!" a demon yelled before a bullet pierced through its eye. Y/n smirked as she killed all of the demons in less than a minute.

Y/n had blood all over her clothes. Today, her clothes were different since her outfit last time was drenched in blood.

"How's the situation?" Y/n spoke into her headset. She still had her guard up as she held her gun.

"Connection complete. We've hijacked the enemy control room." Vincent replied.

"Opening doors 4, 25, 8, 1, and 16. Shutting 7, 9, 25, and 31." Vincent announced.

"Enemy positions!! One in each location B4, C3, D8, and E9! Three are coming from the North in C12, D13, and E5. West elevator." Vincent shouted.

"How's your situation, Ruthless?" Norman asked through the speakers. Y/n looked around.

"Roger. I'm fine. How about you?" Y/n asked back.

"We're good too." Norman replied.

"Ruthless, 3 are headed your way!" Vincent yelled. Y/n grabbed her gun and instead of standing there and waiting. She ran after them.

"One of the cattle!" one yelled as he attacked her by swinging his arm. Y/n jumped and landed on his arm. She aimed her gun at him and shot the eye.

She ran up the demon's arm before it collapsed and jumped on another demon.

"Get off me!" the other yelled as it struggled to get Y/n off. She smirked and aimed her gun at the other demon who was trying to get her off.

She shot its eye and jumped on top of its head. She then aimed her gun at the other and shot it.

"I've found it! His location! Peter Ratri is currently in the drawing room in B1." Nigel shouted.

"Roger" Y/n and Norman both said at the same time, but Y/n seemed unsure.

'Why is he there? Is he there to hide? Shouldn't he be in the operating room or something?' Y/n hesitated as she made her way to room B1.

"Y/n!" she heard she turned around to see Emma with determined eyes. Behind her were Norman and Ray.

They busted through the room with their guns ready. Well, Y/n kicked the door.

"What?" Ray looked around in disbelief as he lowered his gun.

"No one's here." Emma stated the obvious.

"I knew it" Y/n clicked her tongue as she scanned the room.

"What's going on?" Ray muttered.

"Vincent. Vincent, are you there?!" Norman spoke into the headset.

"Hey there, Norman. It's been a while. You did pretty well." They heard a familiar voice respond.

"Decimated Lambda. Annihilated the Queen and the 5 regent houses. Disintegrated the imperial rule. You infiltrated Grace Field smoothly too. Pretty impressive for children raised to be food." Peter Ratri mentioned the accomplishments Norman and Y/n had accomplished.

'We're no longer considered food for those demons' Y/n thought as she looked at the ground.

"But I'm not there. The footage you saw of me was fake. Looks like we outwitted you." Peter smugly said.

"Where are my children?" Y/N's voice darkened as she spoke into the headset. She gripped her gun to the point that it almost broke.

"They're alive. Here with me. Yes, that is precisely the situation. The five here are tied up with guns to their heads." Peter smirked.

"You lose." Peter declared and they were all surrounded by men with guns.

'If I attack them, there's a possibility that they will get shot.' Y/n thought as she came up with a plan as Peter kept talking about his plan.

"Boss! Ruthless! Can you hear me? That's the situation!! We still have time and the chance to win!! It's not over!!" Vincent suddenly yelled which snapped Y/n out of her thoughts.

"Shoot! Defeat the enemies before you and complete the mission! Don't mind us!! We can't leave the future to these guys!!" Vincent yelled.

"I'm not even one millimeter going to listen to your absurd plan! We're all going to survive together!" Y/n yelled.

"This is what I want! Keep going! Norman! Y/n!" Vincent yelled. Y/n clicked her tongue as she glared at the people surrounding them with guns.

Then a gunshot could be heard through the headset. Y/N's eyes widened as she thought about the endless possibilities of what happened.

"I'm your creator! I'm your dad!" Peter yelled.

"Dad? A mop head like him is our dad?" Y/n muttered before she giggled.

"Disperse!" Y/n yelled and the four separated so that it will be harder to shoot.

Y/n placed a man's hand behind his back and she pushed him to the ground. She broke their arms so that they wouldn't attack.

"AHH!" he screamed in agony. Y/n stood up and stepped over him and walked over to Ray who was holding down a guy.

"Have you no mercy?" Norman chuckled at Y/n's action.

"They don't call me 'Ruthless' for nothing." Y/n giggled as she looked around the room.

"We've gained control here too" Ray spoke into the headset.

"Let's go." Emma said as she finished tying them up. They glanced at each other and nodded before running to where Peter Ratri was.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"You lose" Norman mocked as everyone was now aiming their guns at Peter who was tied up. Then, Peter started laughing which caught everyone off guard.

"How stupid. What will you gain from killing me? Even if I lose, you still have no escape route and no chance of winning." Peter chuckled.

"No need to worry, thank you worry much." Gillian didn't let what Peter said bother her.

"We disabled the system again. The only issue that remains is you. No one can come and save you. We will..." Emma got cut off.

"No one can come and save me? All that's left is me? Let's see. I think you, kids, are forgetting something." Peter smirked.

"Footsteps!" Y/n yelled as her back collided with Ray. They glanced at each other before facing what's in front of them.

Then, females with black and white uniforms surrounded them with guns pointed at them.

"Why are they..." Gillian paused.

"They were able to unlock the doors?" Vincent mumbled.

"Mama..." Y/n mumbled as she stared at their mother who aimed her gun at Y/n.

"All of you did splendidly. Perfect scores for everyone!" Isabella exclaimed.

All of them then aimed their guns at Peter Ratri which surprised everybody.

"You betrayed me! Isabella!" Peter yelled in anger.

༻✦༺ ༻ 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤༺ ༻✦༺

"What's going on?"

"Why did Grandma gather all of us here?"

"I'm going to betray the farm." Isabella declared which surprised everyone.

"What?!"

"I'm going to assist the escapees. Are there any among you who want to stand up to me?" Isabella asked.

"Huh?!"

"Grandma...what sort of...joke is this?"

"I'm serious. This is not a joke. I've been waiting a year and eleven months since becoming grandma for this moment. It's true that it's wrong to go against the farm. In this small world we know, we must continue to cling on to the rulers to survive. That was Grandma Sarah's teaching, and that's why we all aimed to become Grandma. But what actually happened to Grandma Sarah? She was shipped out so easily." Isabella smiled.

"Yes, but that was..."

"What, that Grandma made a mistake, so that's why she was punished? And that we're all equal and everyone has a chance? That's wrong. Even after all the competing and kicking others down to be Grandma, we're still livestock to them." everyone in the room went silent as they remembered there old days.

"You already know by now. There are no chances here. Just an endless living hell. You've known but just didn't want to acknowledge it. This obedience has no future." Isabella stated.

"I'm sick of it. Using freedom as bait and flaunting fear. It's nauseating, I've had enough!! I'm not going to let anyone rule over me anymore." Isabella confessed as she had a disgusted expression displayed on her face.

"How about you ladies? What's your answer? Are you still scared of death? Do you want to keep living in fear?" Isabella asked as she glanced at each and every one of them.

"If you want to blow the whistle and report me, go ahead. I won't stop you. I'm not forcing you. If you want to just watch, be my guest. But..." Isabella paused.

"I'll show you something very interesting." Isabella smirked.

༻✦༺ ༻ 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 ༺ ༻✦༺

"You betrayed me, Isabella!" Peter yelled in anger.

"Yes. Isn't it obvious?" Isabella replied with impudence or in a simpler term, she replied to him in a sassy manner.

"The children and I and all the staff are your enemies." Isabella smirked.

"Mom is on our side?" Gilda asked as she couldn't believe what she was looking at despite having large glasses that literally cover half of her face.

"And the sisters...why?" Don couldn't believe what was going on, even if it is real.

"Don't get me wrong. It just happened that we share the same interests. I was getting fed up with my life here. And I didn't like the future that boy described. Or his methods and opinions. That's why I wanted to crush everything. I thought I'd destroy everything." Isabella confessed her plans.

"That boy?!" Vincent and Hayato both exclaimed which made Y/n giggle.

"That giggle...Y/n sweetheart, that's you, right?" Isabella smiled as she looked at the hooded figure.

"Indeed." Y/n said as she smiled and waved at her mom.

"Thanks for everything, mama." Y/n smiled at Isabella as she aimed her gun at Peter Ratri who seemed frustrated with the situation he's in.

"How dare you, all of you. Don't you think you can get away with opposing me!" Peter threatened.

"AAAGHHH!" he screamed as he got free from the ropes and pushed a sister and grabbed her gun as he made a dash for it.

"Get down!!" Oliver yelled as they all listened to what he had instructed. Ray grabbed Y/N's hand and pulled her down with him.

Peter Ratri desperately tried to escape which had succeeded. After he had escaped, Y/n immediately stood up and ran to where she thought he was.

"Don't move." Emma ordered and Peter did exactly as he was told since Emma was holding him at gunpoint.

"Got it. I lose. Please don't shoot me." Peter admitted his defeat as he raised both of his arms to show that he surrendered. Norman had appeared behind Emma.

"I was wrong! I'll do anything, so please don't shoot me!" Peter begged as he took a step forward, not knowing the people behind him.

"Liar" Y/n grabbed his arm and placed it behind his back. She grabbed the knife and placed it in her pocket.

"We don't intend to kill you. We came here to talk to you." Emma put down her gun.

"Huh?" Peter was unsure of what Emma had just said.

"Inviolable noninterference." Y/n said it casually as if it meant nothing to her.

"We won't retaliate or attack the Ratri Clan in any way. In return, we want you to approve our freedom. We'll all go to the human world." Emma demanded.

"We want you to approve and not get in the way. To leave us alone would indeed be lovely." Y/n removed her hands from him and stood next to Ray.

"You're going to forgive me? You're going to..." Peter looked at Y/n as he couldn't even finish his sentence.

"I can't forgive someone like you. But I don't want to resolve this by killing you. I only kill humans when it's necessary." Y/n glared at him.

"The demons are only eating to live. Mama and the staff's only choice to survive was serving us to the demons. And Julius Ratri...just didn't want to see any more people die in a war. We also kill in order to survive. We can't be indifferent to the suffering of Mama and Julius. I can't criticize them for being weak. I've thought a lot about it. " Emma paused so that Y/n could continue.

"If demons weren't creatures that eat humans. Maybe, they could've been our friends. If I had been born in the Ratri clan, I could have done something for the children. If you were born in Grace Field, could we have been friends?" Y/n continued

"Just because our positions are different, we might denigrate and hate each other, but if we take away our positions...if we could think that way...maybe we wouldn't have to hate each other." Emma added.

"You also had your own sense of justice as you protected the two worlds, right? I was raised to become food and I will never forgive you for what you did to my children, but..." Y/n paused as she stood in front of Peter.

"There are people who were protected by the Ratri clan sacrificing us. You also had a fate you were burdened with from the moment you were born." Emma continued

"Let's be free. We're all prisoners. Indeed, both you and us. But the world will change, we can change it now, let's change. Let's end this 1,000 years of suffering." Y/n removed her hat.

"Let's find happiness together, Peter Ratri." Y/n smiled as she offered a hand for him to take.

"You should just kill me, but you say you want to find happiness together? Fools. That's why you were meant to be eaten." Peter smiled but it wasn't sinister or menacing, it was sad. Y/n put her hand down.

"Actually, the demons aren't so bad. What's they've been doing to you are things humans have done to each other since long ago." Peter said as Emma's eyes widened and so did everyone else.

"Yes, even though humans don't eat humans. Go wherever you want. Do whatever you want, you, kids, win. But remember this one thing." Peter paused.

"The human world isn't any different. Because they are a mirror of humanity." Peter confessed.

'Now that I think about it, have I ever wondered or even made a hunch about the human world? I didn't...what is in there? Are there even humans there? There must be, but what are they doing?' Y/n thought about different kinds of things and she created different hunches to the point that she zoned out of what Peter was saying.

"Farewell" Peter placed the extra knife he had in his pockets in front of his neck and stabbed himself.

"Peter!!" Emma yelled which snapped Y/n back to reality. There laid an unconscious Peter with a pool of blood surrounding him.

"He's dead..." Zack announced as he couldn't feel Peter's pulse anymore.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

(A/N: Eyoo! I'm waiting for Chapter 180-181 to come out so that I can make chapter 27. Anyways, that's 2727 words for you. Peace out!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 869 25
"Hey guys... what is this?" the small orange haired girl named Emma said. Her small hands gripped on the cold bars. "A gate. It connects the inside a...
17.1K 717 80
Under the image that she was abandoned 13 years ago, taken in by headquarters, and living under the Ratri's care, she has grown to look out for herse...
342K 16.2K 64
✧ 𝑨 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 ✧ 𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕...
36K 403 36
⚠️ FIXED⚠️ .. kinda. Ignore any typos. There is 38 children at Gracefeild house, they consider everyone family here, Emma, Ray, Norman, and (Y/n), a...