๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐๐Ž๐”๐‘'๐’...

By billiedeansbitch

Billie Dean Howard x Reader What happens when Billie Dean screws her young, next door neighbor? *completed* More

The Neighbor's Wife
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Alone Together - I
Alone Together - II
The Neighbour's Wife

Chapter 9

3.4K 194 99
By billiedeansbitch

"Sweetheart, would you be a dear and pick up my purse, it should be in the left bedside table."

Billie stood in front of the floor length mirror that hung on the wall fixing her curls as if they were still in need of fixing. The medium looked regal in her composure, her pearls were back on display, a simple one piece of pearl that served as a pendant to the thin silver chain around the woman's neck was nestled right above her bosom accentuating her chest area.

On cue, you just finished pulling up your hair in a high ponytail, your curls swaying behind you. You threw Billie some playful face "You sound like an old lady." Putting down the comb and unplugging your curler, you proceeded to get the woman's purse.

"Uh, hey which purse is it?" There were two medium sized purses, one was silver and the other was plain black beaded with crystals.

"The one with my phone in it, sweetheart." You nodded to yourself, picking the black purse thinking it must be it because Billie wore a black dress with cuffed sleeves and floral patterns the purse would be a nice match to her outfit.

Picking it up, you were surprised with the weight so you unzipped it slowly. As you were expecting a damn phone, what welcomed you was a sight of hard purple faux cock. Your hands shook realizing what it was. A strap on. Billie Dean packed a six inches strap on.

You hadn't seen any of these personally not until now. It looked painful but satisfying. Had she used it to herself? the faux cock looked detachable from the harness so...

The noisy falls of her heels interrupted your thoughts, zipping it back and tossing it right back you snatched the silver one not even bothering to see if the damn phone was in it. Scurrying out of the room breathless and fazed, you felt all the blood in your body rushed up to your face, the atmosphere suddenly thinning and becoming hot to bear.

The oxygen from your lungs never getting enough, your words were caught in your throat and the only thing you could do now was let your mind process it all.

"Here" You timidly said, resting the silver purse onto the coffee table as you sat on the couch. It felt weird. You felt sickly weird that your core was pulsing, it was craving for that thing... you knew for a fact that you were a lesbian because you despised dicks, you never found them satisfying but imagining Billie wearing that as she topped you, the seventeen year old you who swore to never use a dildo was now shaking.

With your mind still fogged, you didn't notice Billie's gaze sweeping over you, possessing a sly smirk and running her long slender fingers through her locks to brush out the big chunks of curls. She commented, "You seem tensed, sweetheart." With the underlying tone of mockery.

"I... it's nothing I just saw a spider" Your excused could have fooled anyone except her, Billie Dean knew the chances of you picking the wrong purse was high and evidently, you did see it. She found entertaining to have you like this: dumfounded and lost for words.

"Oh, is it big?" she countered, looking at you from the reflection on the mirror bouncing your knees and staring blankly before snapping on the woman's direction nodding, "Very big" the length of the toy briefly flashed again making you bit the side of your cheek.

The woman quirked an eyebrow, "Did it bite you?" her chuckles were caught in the back of her throat, restraining herself so bad but her eyes failed. Right then you knew you two weren't talking about the spider, that she knew what you had seen and it made it so much worse. The smugness of her smile was infuriating you wanted to sweep it off but how? You couldn't even match the level of her confidence.

"What colour is the spider sweetheart?"

"Pur-brown. It's brown with long legs... really scary." Billie nod along but her hums were doubtful, not believing much to the story.

-

Cordelia studied your face from the kitchen where Billie and her were trying to prepare the snacks, "She's young." The witch commented sparing her friend a glance as she took the baked cookies out of the oven.

"She is." Billie mindlessly answered the blonde as she put another batch of cookie dough inside the oven. "The girl is sweet and tender at heart." Another comment in which Billie merely hummed along, eyes were now searching for you.

Cordelia let the cookie cool down, she walked to Billie and leaned over the counter "How long will you keep doing this, Billie Dean?" Cordelia said in a subtle yet exasperated way knowing her friend all too well.

The other merely rolled her eyes at her friend while poking the cookie with her fingertip. Cordelia frowned swatting away Billie's hand with a scowl on her face.

"Don't be offended but I care for the girl more than I do for you. You can handle yourself but I don't think she can." Cordelia wasn't wrong.

Billie forced herself to meet Delia's scolding eyes, "Delia..." she trailed off in her lowest tone as if begging the woman not to start, too late for that though.

"Billie Dean, all I'm saying you should look closer, you're smarter and I believe you can do better. If you're not fully interested with the girl, stop this nonsense she doesn't deserve this and you know it."

Didn't take a beat for Billie to answer, "What if I am." Cordelia sighed heavily and so did Billie Dean realizing what she said. It was at the heat of the moment, she voiced it out faster than she could comprehend the thoughts.

"Then you do it the right way Billie Dean. Divorce William. Stop hiding her in the shadow of your marriage. We both know William's an asshole, he cheated on you; caught him red-handed for heaven's sake. What more of an evidence could you possibly want?" Cordelia's head was a boiling tea pot, won't be long until Billie would get all the scolding the woman knew her friend needed.

"It's not easy Delia, the last thing I need is William taking his own life to fucking haunt me the rest of my life. You wouldn't want that either I suppose." She exclaimed as she perfectly she remembered the time when William threatened her that he will commit suicide if Billie leaves him.

Billie didn't want to be responsible for her husband's death, it would eat her alive and she was sure William would add up to the long list of souls that walked amongst the living who couldn't find their inner peace, he would haunt her and that was the last thing she wanted. To be haunted by her husband.

William did try committing suicide once. They had this huge fight after the awarding ceremony they attended where in Billie caught him red-handed. William was having sex in the bathroom with his colleague and worst part was everyone he worked with knew about it and no one dared to tell Billie, they all went behind her back.

Billie didn't know how she was supposed to feel after that, she just blacked out. The next she knew she was packing her clothes and William came rushing in, stopping her, begging the woman to his knees to not leave him as his tears poured down his cheeks, completely putting on a good show. Clearly, William was nothing without Billie Dean. She was the reason why he became a lawyer. She helped him. They were the perfect college sweetheart.

Billie was determined to file for divorce after that, she was crushed to the bones, everyone betrayed her. She felt like an idiot for ignoring all the red flags. So she left but then not after an hour she received a phone call, a woman hysterically crying over the phone telling Billie to come over to a hospital where in William was admitted. The woman was their maid, she found him out cold in the couple's bed with foam oozing out of his mouth.

The man overdosed himself with sleeping pills, they were Billie's she tend to take them when the spirits wouldn't let her rest. So yes, long story short William won her back. They were both the image of a perfect husband and wife. The scandalous happening was soon forgotten except in Billie's heart.

Billie broke from the trance as she felt something wet drizzled down her cheek, the woman was prompt to wipe them dry. Just like that, Billie was smiling to herself as she arranged the cookies into the plates for the girls to share. Cordelia summoned Nan to bring out a plate for the girl in the backyard.

Nan was a sweet girl, Billie handed her the full plate, "She thinks you're beautiful." Nan said looking at Billie with her crooked smile, the woman couldn't help but giggle.

"Who does, sweetie?" She asked whilst teasingly quirking a brow.

"That girl over there. She's thinking of you, I can hear her. It's so loud"

Nan responded while carefully turning her body halfway to glance at you. No one met the older woman's eyes but you as you carefully slide you fingers across the grand piano examining closely the antique piece.

"That's enough don't you think, Nan? We've talked about this a thousand times." Cordelia cut in, patting the girl's shoulder.

"Sorry Miss Cordelia." Nan bowed her head

"Go ahead and save yourself from the trouble."

Billie suddenly turned her body to Cordelia, wanting to express herself "I'm aware she thinks of me but I can't hear her thoughts like you witches do. It's the borderline of my ability, I can only hear the dead, their complaints and sorrow, their endless cries for justice and revenge. I want to hear her, I want to know what's going on in her mind whenever I kiss her, whenever I touch her. I want to know." The heavy pour of words from the medium's lips were all sincerely meant. Cordelia looked at Billie, seeing how pained her eyes seemed to be.

For once, Cordelia's witful tongue had nothing to offer the blonde, all she could do was grab Billie Dean's hand and gave it a strong squeeze with a lopsided smile on her lips.

By the time the two women emerged from the kitchen you had Zoe teaching you how to play piano. It was a bit of a trick to recollect all the memories from before, your fingers gliding across the keys hesitating where to start first and what key to press next. Your grandma taught you the basics before she fell ill, you used to sit down in front of the electric piano your grandma bought for a cheap price. All day you spent daydreaming about you playing with the keys perfectly without even looking down at them.

Absentmindedly, Billie's feet brought herself to your side reaching out to play with the now barely curled stands of your hair. You looked up, feeling the familiarity of her touch and soon Zoe did too noticing the lack of response from you. She found her headmistress' gaze in the background titling her head to the side, signalling for Zoe to leave the two alone.

The dent on the cushion where Zoe once sat was taken by the older woman, comfortably fitting herself beside you. Wordlessly, she began hitting the right keys with her slender fingers creating the softest melodies. Your eyes were locked up with her as your ears soaked up to the music flowing from instrument.

The moment Billie sat, placed her fingers above the right keys she went back in time and right then she was again the 10 years old girl, perched on the small polished wooden seat that matched the grand piano she played. She owned it; the moment, the people, they were all clapping at her in the end: stoked and impressed with the little girl who perfectly brought them a good show.

The spotlight was on her, she was the star on the stage. She ate it up but the one person whose approval validated the most didn't give her the approval she needed. Her mother only stood still, face was hidden by the dim lights but Billie knew, her mother was not pleased. The reason of it all was to make her proud, to be as good as her but in the end all her efforts were dusted.

From the soft flow, Billie's greatest fear happened. She pressed the wrong key and so it stopped. She stopped. That alone pulled her out from the depth of her memories. The tears she had in the end of the show came along to the present. Billie looked side way, her glossy eyes found you. You reached out a hand and wiped the dampness off of her cheeks.

With the look on her face a pang of pain grew instantly in your chest but instead of drawing it out from her you decided to divert it on other things, "I didn't know you could play that well. You should teach me some time." A smile blossomed to your lips and just like that Billie's anguished thoughts dissipated into nothing. She smiled back, reaching a hand to your cheeks.

"You're too kind." The closeness of her face with yours let you breathe in to her scent then you felt this strong longing of having her lips on yours, oh God, you never wanted her lips more than ever before than you do now.

"Kindness is different with honesty and in this case, I'm being honest." Billie smirked. The eye contact lasted briefly, when her eyes shot your lips you thought you were going to have it so you let your lips part and stared back down on her lips, already tasting the sweetness in your mind.

Billie was about to pull away when you pushed your face forward and captured her lips with yours. Kissing her tenderly until you started losing air, panting you pulled away with a smile on your lips, "I'm in love with you."

A/N: updates aren't gonna be daily but I'll at least try to once or twice a week. Hope y'all are having a great day :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

853K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.5M 48.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
176K 3.9K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
218K 14.2K 77
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...