The Melody Of The Heart [Mark...

By marksonskiddo

"You're like a song that I heard when I was a little kid but forgot I knew until I heard it again." "No matte... More

I.
II.
III
V
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
Epilogue
โ™คBonus โ™ค

IV.

133 8 32
By marksonskiddo

"Jackson... you're... gonna be late!" The black haired male managed to utter despite the small pecks Jackson kept on showering over his lips. Pressed against the locker, gave him no other choice but to try and fail in attempts to shove latter gently of by the chest all along giggling.

"So what? It's worth being late, couple of minutes if I spend them with you?" Jackson said cheesily, his voice low and playfull meanwhile having a firm grasp on latter's perched hips. Pulling him closer he placed on more peck on Mark's nose as he detached.

"You are giving an intro speech, it's better be on time than be expelled or suspended." said the giggly male as he closed the locker, fixing the hood of his hoodie and ruffling his bangs. Despite having stone like weight on his stomach, he tried to coax the unfamiliar feeling and enjoy with his friend...

"I know, sometimes I get a feeling that you don't want me around." Jackson pouted sweetly, his hands crossed over his broad chest as Mark laughed soflty, "Plus, they said they have to add some things up into intro, so they need extra time to prepare."

"Wait, they are changing the plan?" The boy frowned hugging the random notebook to his chest.

"No, no. They are just adding some things up as I understood, the rest remains the same." The brown haired assured, as he leaned forward with pursed lips in a sweet manner. Rolling his eyes, Mark placed a sweet, long-lasting kiss upon Jackson's lips just to satisfy him if not to be interrupted.

"Since when you two, publicly show an affection?" The red-headed male whose hair was slicked perfectly back in small ponytail spoke, fixing his jacket and smiling playfully at the two that did not bother to hide benefits from their friendship.

"Since, Mark agreed to be my boyfriend." Jackson said proudly with a wink as Mark gasped.

"Hold on tiger, we ain't boyfriends. Not yet." Mark explained swaying with his hands in front of his face. The flush on his face obvious although the tightening feeling the crunching of his guts, as if they were twisting and knotting inside of him.

"Really? But... What about Jinyoung?" The red-head asked, slightly confused and taken of guard with the statement that Mark noticed quickly.

"What about him, Jaebeom? You seem surprised that I am with this idiot, unpleasantly I must add?" The male questioned with lifted eyebrow as the clear guilt and pure shock were written over Jaebeoms face. His face scrunched in displease Jinyoung would usually wear, "What is it? Spill it for fuck sake!"

"It's nothing, seriously. I am just shocked that you and Jackson are together." He replied, his face back to normal with small smile on his face, earning a slap from Jackson on forearm. Mark was a little sceptic, until Jackson broke him out of the trance with kiss upon his cheek.

"Leave this jerk, don't over-think things? Kay?" The latter assured him, wrapping his warm arms around Mark's waist, the perch fitting his forearm perfectly. He then looked at Jaebeom who stared at him too, "Jinyoung is past, Jaebeom."

"Enough with bullshit." Mark simply said, his nerve a bit tickled with what Jackson said, although he have been saying that always. He inhaled deeply, closing his eyes before speaking to Jackson, "You'll be late. Go, I'll be there watching. Promise."

"Holding you onto your word." Jackson mocked, detaching from tge slightly smaller male and running down the hallways. The male watched until Jackson disappeared behind the corner, to release breath he did not realize he was holding.

"It's none of my business, but is it true?" Jaebeom stumbled over his own words, looking for appropriate ones that would not offend Mark in any way. His eyes darted everywhere but boy, until latter's stricken him with cautious glare.

"You're right. It's none of your business now, is it?" Mark said a bit irritated. His voice like a venom, as if other male did him wrong, but instead nodding his head and moving aside to brush past Mark. The boy regretted the arogancy in his voice, mustering up the strenght to whisper, "It is."

It was light, and barely hearable, but when the echoes of Jaebeom's footsteps stopped, the boy knew latter had heard him. Not waiting for any kind of response or anknowledgement, he started walking to the opening ceremony. He held some random notebooks in his embrace when he walked through huge double door, mixing among the students and looking around to anyone familiar.

"Mark! Over here!" The cheery voice called out with such enthusiasm, trying to over-power the loudness of the chatter around. The male yelped when couple of students brushed past him and against his shoulder before he lifted his head towards the resource of the voice. He smiled widely, fighting his way through the crowd towards the brown haired male, his classmate.

"Thanks for saving a seat for me, Youngjae." Mark thanked, lowering the books onto his lap and smiling softly. Looking around to inspect the surroundings.

"No problem, I'd rather have company." He admitted also looking around, examining people and scenography in the huge room and leaning back.

"Honestly I was looking for familiar face as well." The boy admitted, his head cocking towards Youngjae as he rested back.

"Where's Jackson?" Youngjae suddenly asked.

"He's giving an opening speech. He's probably having couple of anxiety attacks, inner panic and self esteem talk by now." Mark laughed at the thought, failing to hide the fact that his heart warmed up a little.

"You are mean hyung!" Youngjae said, hitting his hyung for an upper arm and smiling widely.

"Mark, Mark, Mark..." Mark heard calling from the crowd, snapping his head cluelessly towards the students making their way to the seat or trying to catch one but not being able to determine the source of the voice. Not untill Jackson appeared in front of him, dead pale, sweating and as Mark guessed panicking.

The frown found its way in between Mark's brows who genuinely had no clue what was Jackson doing here when the ceremony is about to start. Jackson leaned over the seat in front of boy, hands gripping the leaner.

"What is it GaGa?" Mark questioned, his posture going a bit forward to be closer to Jackson who panted slightly.

"Do you perhaps have mint?" He asked out of blue, the boy cocking his eyebrows up in utter surprise, "My breath is awful."

"I do, but you know that no one is going to kiss you on the stage?" Mark mocked, offering Jackson a mint candy that latter quickly put into his mouth, chuckling, "But you are..."

Before boy was able to comprehend what Jackson just said, his lips had been already attached to slightly chapped. The younger nibbled on his bottom lip after a small waltz tasting like mint. Male pulled back proud and with foxy smirk while Mark was sure he wanted to punch him square in the face.

"What the fuck was that?" Mark said deadpanned, eyeing Jackson who only let out his famous hyena laugh.

"You loved it."

"No, Jackson. You know I did not." The boy spat back his face serious.

"Are you two together?" Youngjae asked a bit shocked, and Mark recognized that to be the same dead pale expression Jaebeom wore before. He narrowed his eyes at Youngjae that was observing them, his eyes wide open and truly amazed.

"You could say so." The black-haired male replied simply, hitting Jackson on forearm as his eyes slid to the very familiar figure behind Youngjae. Jinyoung calmly walked down to the stage, poking Mark's curiosity and wondering whether what he was doing there. Ignoring the way he felt dull pain in chest but did not budge turning to Jackson, "Go now or you'll be late! And don't do stupid shit."

"You are to prideful to admit you liked it." Jackson scoffed with proud smile, skipping down to the stage, and Mark was sure he had stricken Jinyoung a death glare, maybe he even kissed him cause he saw Jinyoung.

"Since when are you two together?" Youngjae sang softly, head peering before Mark at him. Boy
shook awake from his thoughts, rose his eyebrows slightly with lips agape.

"We are not, well not quite." Mark admitted bluntly, head turning aside to glance at Youngjae, "May I ask, why are you all so surprised that I am, let's say, with him?"

"It's-"

"Only truth. I'll seriously get mad if you lie." He cut him immediately, making his point, voice low and hoarse while staring at Youngjae. The other only stared a bit uncomfortably before sighing.

"I honestly don't know anything, I swear." He lifted his hands in surrender, voice shaky and soft, Mark knew he was telling a truth, "He asked whether you are engaged with Jackson and if you are coming to this."

"He who??" Raising one of his eyebrows only pure disatisfaction written over his face, confused knitted brows showing only pure confusion.

"Jinyoung." He said, and as he did, lights turned off, and complete silence performed seeped with light chatters of students. Confused, surprised gasps echoed as everyone's attention now was on huge white projector's screen reflected on the stage.

"What the fuck..." The male uttered, snapping his head down, sensing no good in what was coming. And once screen poayed moving pictures, aka video his world turned upside down. Paleness dusted his skin, and eyes went wide seeing himself wrapped in white blanket wearing one of Jinyoung's navy blue sweaters, sleeping.

Breath hitched, heart sped up and was heard in his ears. Familiarity of the video struck him like a complete shock. It was month before Jinyoung left, at his house, after a night they spent together, although nothing was misleading to that on video. There was a hand brushing his, once light-brown bangs and caress his cheek.

The contents were fully recognizable to him, predictable least to say but his attention was drew to chatters and gasps. Some good, some mocking, laughable, some were really embarrassing and that was word to describe Mark, embarrassed with boiling anger within him as far as video was going.

"Oh... fuck..." Tightly holding books in his embrace he lifted with no other uttered word and stumbled to get out of the ceremony hall. Corridors were empty as sunlight brimmed through the window although it was suppose to be warm he felt terribly cold. Although anger boiled with each step he took to get away from there.

"Mark!" Voice called out, the shivers went down his spine and unpleasurable goosebumps crawled upon his skin. His mood was equal to killing one, as he quickly spun on his heels. Walking over to Jinyoung and slapping him across the cheek quickly.

"What the fuck, Jinyoung?" He said terrifying calm, but any second he could've exploded with rage. The rose red creeped on latter's cheek, fingertips ghosting over the with stings of pain seeped skin. Peering at Mark under his lashes and with corner of his eye, "You act like you don't know me at all."

He said in disbelief, hand numb from how hard his hand landed upon latter's cheek. Cheeks red as blood rushed into them, "Just... what the actual fuck! Were you trying to get at me that we broke up because of you?"

"No, just claiming what's mine." He simply replied, fixing the collar of his denim jacket and deadpanly staring at boy.

"Huh? Yours?" The frustrated chuckle was left in the air, when suddenly his hips were gripped at and pulled closer to colide with another body. Mark gasped, pushing himself against broad chest all the while staring at Jinyoung. He greeted his teeth in anger, and growled lowly like some kind of animal.

"Yes, mine. No matter how many so call boyfriends you have, you sleep with, you kiss, you'll always be mine eventually." Jinyoung said in firm voice tightening his arm around Mark, "Even you abnegate being with Jackson."

"Let me the fuck go!" he jerked from embrace, pushing Jinyoung harshly and with all rage that he accumulated. He could handle talk, mocking, even useless tries, but crossing border is crossing border, and Jinyoung surely stepped over it confidentally, "I'm tired of this bullshit, I'm not an object for you to decide that you own me or not."

"You are so unreliable and dishonest with yourself." Said another with pathetic chuckle, head staring aside before he locked eyes with Mark.

"I am dishonest with myself? No, there you're wrong. I am completely honest with myself, you are the one that is not." Mark spatted, through his greeted teeth and clenched his fists, "Just stay the fuck away from me, and Jackson. Cause he's the one I am with."

He said before storming off in unknown direction, but all that matter is that he get as far as possible from there. Or he would punch something, or worst, someone that is not Jinyoung.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.4K 22
You see.. We're all in this boyband called GOT7! And as you can probably guess.. We're 7 members! And guess what! I have a crush on one of them.. My...
42K 1.9K 37
๐๐Ž๐•๐„๐‹; a boy from los angeles, mark tuan, moved alone to korea for his studies and found park jinyoung, whom he fell for. feelings blossomed, m...
40.2K 1.2K 60
Mc thought that she will never hear that name again, Mark Tuan, BUT, she finally have the chance to hear his name once again when he had come back he...
34.1K 710 26
KimJu was being bullied my Mark Tuan, the schools kingka. Find out what happens when they both grow feelings for each other. ๐ŸŽ–#586 - romancefanficti...