Times

By CahdejahVaughn

Don't copy my book!?!?!!? More

Another Day - _-
Characters !?!?
The Nerve
WHY?
How Could You?
IDK?
How could you .2
Wow.

Apologize Not Accepted!!!

14 4 0
By CahdejahVaughn

Next day......

I woke up and got a notification from two things. One from school and the other from elck.

I check the schools and it said that we will not have school for 3 weeks cause of construction. Yes!

I was texting elck and these is how it went:

Elck🤓😛😒🤡

Good morning😊

Lanyla😊😂😇
Good morning what up.

Elck🤓😛😒🤡

Nothing. ttyl✋

Lanyla😊😂😇
Ok... bye elck.

Read...

I thought that was weird but Ok. I got my lazy self up and took my shower and got dress.

When I was done i went downstairs and got cook some pancake and eggs.with orange juice.

I heard a knock on the door and got up. I went to the peep hole and saw jaylen.

I signed and opened the door. He stood their with flowers and chocolate.

I look in his green dreamy eyes and said "Why?" He put his head down.

And said " sorry. Sorry for everything I put you though I know you prolly don't want to see me for everything I done."

I look away and begin to talk.

" You got me out here look stupid and dumb for you. I should of never trust you mane. How could you cheat on me with my ex best friend."

I stepped back and said" I will take this but i won't take that apologize."

As I took the candy and roses.

And with that I slamed the door on his face.

I knew he didn't mean it because I can feel when some trying to set me up.

He a soft nigga and pass the hard one. And that is me. I have been played too many Times.

Sorry for errors! Not proof read. Just need to give yall in update😁😂🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.1K 2.7K 29
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
60.6K 214 11
As the title says
500K 14.5K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
936K 83K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...