The Grimm Hybrid. {RWBY HAREM...

By AverageWriting_Wolf

What's your favorite fairy tale? Some might say 'The Four Maidens' 'The Brothers of Light and Dark' or even t... More

Personal Info
Raided, But Cared For?
Part two
His Last Words
Life before the disaster
A Change in Life
Single's Night
Nightclub Drama!
Found You
Quick Update
The Great Incident
Where It Went Wrong
Quick Author's Note. (New Book?)
We Need Her
A New Job?
The New Book Is Out
Going to Beacon
Fancy Meeting You Here
Being a Teacher's Assistant!
Fighting Students!

Testing

1.5K 59 13
By AverageWriting_Wolf

First Person Pov
I woke up due to the screaming of a guard and the banging on the bars. I've always remembered being wrapped in warmth but I've forgotten who was it that had wrapped me in it. I was happy, and joyful before it happened. Only thing I remembered was running, running from them. However, as you can tell I didn't make it to freedom. I've been trapped in this facility for 9 whole years...Only recently I've turned 17.

It hurts.

They kept on torturing me, until now I can't even remember my past. All I can think about is pain, pain, and a way to escape. They've been brainwashing me into becoming a weapon against grimm. To go on a rampage and destroy things...

I looked up at the guard who entered my cell and cuffed my hands together behind my back. They then heaved me out of my 'bed' which was an old, broken and bloodied mattress and pulled me to follow them.

Four surrounding me as always, two in front and two behind. I scoffed and flicked my tail with hatred. They did an experiment, combining my blood with beowolf and nevermore blood.

I don't really remembered how it happened, but before I was captured, my blood was already combined with Ursa blood.

As we stopped in front a closed room. Turns out it was the training room, I was ready for whatever torment that was coming for my scar filled body.

"Come on Subjet 64". I heard as I felt the tip of the gun to my back, I didn't budge. That was until I was then shoved forcefully into the room. I fell directly on my face, causing them to lightly chuckle.

My 'training room' was literally a open field with an electrical fence, and barbed wires. Literal prison. I looked to the left and saw him...

General Ironwood....

He turned to me with a strict and stoic face. "Hey there (Y/N), how's my winning experiment?" he smirked proudly and turned to some big, buffed programmed atlas bots that carried shocking sticks "You know what to do.."

I sighed as the bots charged at me. I lunged at one of the bots gripping the arm with my teeth, to then be shocked by the other. I let go and kicked the robot around the bulky chest area and ran to keep a distance. I lured them to the fence and stood still as they came rushing in. I faked left then went right and one slammed into the electric fence. It screeched and fell backwards. Smells like burned metal. The other bot came to a halt and turned to me before coming at me. I bend my knees and jumped.

Luckily jumping over the dashing bot. I looked and kicked the back. Sending it forward. It again, charged at me with the stick ready to shock, but I rushed at it too and turned to an angle where I can bite the stick and yanked it out off the bots hands. I charged at the bot head on, and used my tail to smack it across the head, I used my bear strength and bit the neck of the bit. Hearing a crunch sound as I bit the wires. Decapitating the bot. My hands still cuffed behind my back. I felt a smirk made its way to my face. Then General Ironwood yanked me from the back of my shirt and took note of my now red eyes. "Today, we'll see how long you can last without food. Seeing that Grimm usually go up until a week without food".

'Let's hope, I die before you can finish....'

"Before we begin, let's continue today's scheduled tests." He spoke as he grabbed my neck and pulled me to follow him. I couldn't help but drift off, I mean, they tested everything on me. From shock therapy, to seeing which weapon I can withstand the longest, to even seeing how long I can be under water. On top of that all, I've been force to see if I can transform into a grim at will. They also tried to mind control me.

I was so drifted off, I didn't notice that there were five beowolf infront of me. The General was behind a one sided glass room. As I turned to the grim, they kept on repeating something..

"The Queen's heir...

"Why are you here?...

"We are one, you are apart of us....

"It's an honor to see you.....

"You must leave this place.....

They did a little bow, which caught me of guard.

'Where did they find these beowolves?'

I cracked my neck and went into combat mode.

"Sorry guys" I whispered, they seem to nodded. With the saying 'we understand'.

5 days later

'I can't believe I actually lasted this long'

I thought as I groaned in pain. I was then dragged out of the cell, I was then thrown into mine.

Thud

Went my head as I hit the floor. The guards left.

'I'm... all alone agai-

"Salutation!" went an energetic voice as it startled me. "Oh...hey penny" I responded. "Hello friend (Y/N), how are your conditions on this day at the lab?" she asked. I only chuckled as I got up and walked over to the door.

Penny was one of my only friends. Aside from Wolfie, although due to the fact that we are in separate cells I couldn't speak or see Wolfie as often.

"I'm doing alright Penny, you know besides being tortured and such. How about you?" I asked. She responded "I'm doing swell, my heart monitor is fixed, as well as the ability to feel against my skin". "Wow, congrats Penny, I'm happy for you."

Just like that we talked, "How's Wolfie?" I asked. "She's doing okay. She still improving on learning her electricity". "Penny!" Yelled an older voice, it wasn't the General, it was Penny's father. "Ah! There you are. Oh! Hello (Y/N)! How are you? How are the computer books I got you?". Dr. Pietro Polendina asked. He was one of the scientists that had experimented on me.

One of the few to actually use his heart and kindness. He noticed me looking at control panels and noted the question I asked was based on codes and technology. So he brought some books for me. "I've been alright Doc, still breathing and suffering. Although happy to see you guys. How about you? By the way, I finished the two books". He nodded and handed me two more and winked.

"Hopefully this will keep ya busy kiddo." He then answered. "I've been good though, just here to help guide Penny into combat mode-" "Mister Polendina, we recommend you stay away from experiment 64.". Just like that, as quickly as they came, they had to go.

I sighed and went back to my 'bed'

'Another boring day'

Oh, yeah a little backstory about Wolfie. She was actually homeless, living under Mr. Jaque Schnee's orders and was caught stealing from Mr. Schnee. He wanted her banished from Atlas, so that's another experiment for Ironwood. She was forced to maintain the electricity semblance. Which is a dangerous and highly effective semblance.

So, yeah we did meet three times. However, we had to battle each other. It was painful, but I pulled thro-

"GET UP NOW!" I was pulled from my thoughts to see a panicked Wolfie. "COME ON!" She yelled as she grabbed my arm and pulled me out. I turned around to see guards on the floor. An alarm went off.

INITIATING LOCKDOWN SECURITY

LOCKDOWN IN 50 SECONDS

50

The guards were running after us, with Wolfie spamming electrical balls of energy at guards in front

49

We ran up the stairs that went to the main hall in the back of the facility. Punching and knocking out a few guards, taking their guns and ammunition

48

We made it to the main control room that held the lighting and door systems

47

Wolfie pushed me against the panel as she guarded the doors. She started shooting anyone that came near

46

She shouted back to me "TRY HACKING INTO THE SYSTEM!". I panicked and started entering codes, numbers, and letters

45

I GOT IN! Now only need to-
"HAlT ESCAPEES!"
It was the general.

44

"ACK- " I looked up to Wolfie being helded up by the throat. "Come on (Y/N), step away from the panel..." General Ironwood commanded as he held a gun towards me.

43

I froze and placed my hands up. "Now, now you won't be in much trouble, seeing how you can follow simple commands. Unlike someone here". He squeezed Wolfie's throat tighter.

42

I don't wanna go back! I don't want anymore pain! I just wanna be free! To run! To laugh! To love! To find my purpose.. To live my life!

41

I looked back between Ironwood and Wolfie.

'Fuck! Who knows what will happen to her!'

40

I looked down at the panel, all needed to do was push the button.

39

I walked over to the General slowly, then I juked and hid behind the panel and I smashed the button.

38 -

ALL DOORS AND LIGHTS ARE NOW MANUALLY EFFECTIVE

At that moment I heard -

Bang

Thud

Argh!

I peaked over the panel to Wolfie gasping for air and the General knocked out cold.

Quickly I got up and ran over to Wolfie pulling an arm over my shoulder and started rushing out. Within time, she pulled away and we rushed in the weaponry.

There were guards there with their guns up, pointed to the front, their backs towards us. They were very jumpy though. I looked over at Wolfie, we nodded at each other as we sneaked our way towards them.

She held up her hand

3

2

1

Crack

Went their necks as we sneaked attack them. We dragged their bodies into the room.We checked over the weapons and picked up a few. I picked up an shield and some explosives.

"Pssh, look" I turned to see Wolfie holding two bags, "What?" I whispered back. She threw one at me and I caught it. I looked in to see LIEN? WOO! WE'RE RICH!

'Guess it was pay day for them huh?'

"COME ON! THIS WAY!" I momentarily froze as guards passed the room. I looked over at Wolfie who also looked frightened. I went over to the door and peaked through the cracks. Looks like the coast is clear. I signaled Wolfie to 'let's go' and we ran out of there.

As we ran, I saw a glowing green light up head, inching it's way closer. Now, the green light became clearer and hey that sort of reminds me of Pe-

PENNY!!

- Oof!

"Argh, ow!" I groaned only to have a hand placed on my mouth. Penny was strandled over me, and having her over hand covering a dazed Wolfie. "Shhhhh.. Now, when I remove my hands. Please refrain yourself from screaming." She moved her hand away from my mouth. She grabbed my arm and helped me up.

"Come on, we need to get you two out of here!" Penny said as she dragged us into a different room. We are actually headed the opposite way of the entrance. "Hey! Wait! Why are we going this way!?" Wolfie asked. "The soldiers were smart enough to block both entrance and exit!" Penny stated.

Soon we made it to a large and empty room. "Please, go through the window. There is a pilot whom I have convinced to help me". she said with a sincere smile. "Wait, wait. Why are you helping us?" Wolfie asked. Penny looked at me and had tinted pink cheeks "I don't what to see you in pain anymore". She stated with sad and worried eyes. I blushed at this as I looked at the ground.

Wolfie smirked as she sat at the edge of the window before leaning back, she held herself and asked "Oh by the way, how did you get the pilot to help you?". Penny smiled "I simply asked". Wolfie and I looked at each other and shrugged, "However, I do recommend you hurry, my circuits tell me that they will be bursting through each room including this door . Now, that they see how you two didn't go through the front nor the back, they will have reinforcement check within the perimeter".

I nodded, but before I went out. I turned and hugged her. As we were hugging, I could've sworn I felt a kiss on my cheek. I pulled away, and jumped out the window.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 84 23
Dedicated as always to Monty Oum. Forever will your spirit rise and live on my mentor. Ruby Rose infused with the power of the previous summer maiden...
618 11 11
[A RWBY FanFiction, I do not own RWBY as it is the sole property of RosterTeeth and created by Monty Oum (RIP he was a great mind among us all). I ow...
1.2K 7 5
Remnant is a land full of legends and stories. Some are more popularly known such The Story of the Seasons and the legend of the Silver-Warriors. How...
9.8K 393 37
Here is the third volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing RWBY Series.) (Discla...