⁉ Mysteries Awaits ⁉ || A TBH...

Da MissieMcCrissie

This book here is like an adventure and romance book, so not just one... ---- "Hey, hey, have you heard about... Altro

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Guys
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Kimochi-san
Chapter 14: Kimochi-san Pt. 2
Chapter 15: Kimochi-san Pt. 3
Chapter 16: Kimochi-san Pt. 4
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
I just like stupid stuff like this
Chapter 20: Donuts
Sumimasen!!!

Chapter 8

1.4K 47 41
Da MissieMcCrissie

"What a day…"

----

Y/N POV

School had just ended right before I could get a lesson in my head. Turns out it was the last period.

Earlier that day…

"Sorry, Kobayashi! I'm late! I had a talk with the principal!"

"What happened to her? She's more lively than ever…"

"Where the tears at?"

"Still with that dumb bandage of hers…"

"That's ok, but next time, don't scream, " he answered me.

"Huh? What happened to 'be quiet!' and 'you don't have to fake everything!'?"

But of course, I screamed that sentence in my head so only I could hear it.

I nodded in confusion as I went back to sit down on my seat.

Something wasn't right.

Something's missing…

I thought about it until it beeped.

"Of course! Psycho-chan! " I screamed internally.

I glared over to my left to see where that son of a weirdo was.

Oh. She's in the classroom.

I bet she came up with another fake excuse to avoid getting in trouble after she just arrived 20 minutes late.

Unfortunately for me, I caught her staring straight at me.

She sits next to the window right beside me. What a bummer.

I could feel the sweat running down my forehead as she continued to gaze at me with that terrified gave of hers.

I made a worried grimace and just waved to her. Soon after that, I turned back to face my previous direction.

I could still feel her watching me but it vanished as the teacher called her name.

And he didn't mention anything about her staring at me.

Oh. It's because she turned to sensei a second before he attended to her.

That's why he didn't notice…

I tried to concentrate back on the lesson but my plan backfired as I heard the school bell chime from the distance.

What can you say? After all, it was the last period…

My classmates and I all stood up so we could say goodbye to Kobayashi in sync.

"Sayounara!"

I got off my seat to start packing my things so I could leave the classroom.

As I looked around, my gaze accidentally caught Yashiro's.

"Frick! Now she's staring at me now!"

She continued to keep her gaze at me as she squinted her eyes forcing them to look from calm to angry.

"Friends with a ghost boy…" she trailed off.

"Stupid."

Those were her last words she said to me for the day before she walked out of the classroom and disappeared into the distance.

I turned-my-smile-upside-downed.

----

"Urg! If I ever see that Nene again, I'm gonna take those legs of hers and shove it down her throat so she can realize how big they actually are!"

"There's no need to do that!"

Right now, it's after school where I tell my new friend about all my dumb encounters with psycho-chan.

I wasn't planning to go home, anyway.

He may be an apparition but that doesn't mean I can't gossip.

I can't even tell if gossiping is fun or not. I haven't had fun in a long time…

But I have with Hanako. When he was trying to embarrass me the other time…

He sat in front of me on the floor with his legs crossed while he listened to me carefully.

I did, too.

"First of all, why did you cry the other day? It still doesn't make any sense…"

"What if I told you I don't like to talk about that?"

I shut my mouth.

Eh!? Naze ka? Why?

"Ok…, " I slowed down.

"Secondly, why can Psycho-chan see you? I should only be able to because of our bond, right?"

"Correct, but there are people that can see the supernatural like you. They are closer to life and death at the same time."

"They will die eventually…"

"U-huh, " I agreed.

"..."

Matte...

"I'm gonna die?!"

"Wha- no! " my friend panicked, "There are also people that were born with powers to see us supernaturals, like exorcists. Haven't you noticed your whole life?"

Come to think of it, I have but I haven't actually given it much thought.

"I've seen these little bunnies a lot around the school before I met you… I guess every time I notice them, they disappear before I could even look at them correctly…"

"They're called Mokke, " he corrected me.

"Yes, Mokke…"

"Yeah, so you're not gonna die! I'm happy!" Hanako began to chant and float high up around the bathroom with his baby hands in the air and like the short juvenile he was.

"Kawaii…"

After throwing a happy tantrum he went back to the surface to take his seat again.

"Third question!"

"How did you catch me when I stumbled back in the very beginning? We couldn't touch each other then…" I said.

"Well… I put a blanket to catch you… like a hammock…"

"Huh…"

"Forth question! " he shouted in his cat-like voice as hi clapped his hands together.

"Right, " I tried to remember what it was… Ah!

"You called me donut the other day... Why?"

I watched how the boy's face turned rosier and rosier. In fact, it wasn't 'rosy' anymore.

He took his index fingers and he continually pushed them, causing them to hit one another.

"I-I-I don't really like talking about myself…" he trailed off.

But due to my begging face, he did it anyway.

"I-, " he started, " I-I…"

" I like donuts…"

Seconds of silence passed and Hanako was on the ground in embarrassment.

I tried to hold the laughter back but to no avail.

I laughed. "What's wrong? It's just something you like…" I laughed even harder than before.

I could've sworn I saw him smile back at me…

Five minutes have passed so far…

"She was like 'a g-g-g-ghost!? Doesn't that mean your dead?!' " we both laughed in sync.

"Or probably the other way around! " Hanako sighed between laughs.

"Dead!? But doesn't that make you a ghost?"

My giggles halted and my brows folded.

"Your dead, right? " I asked, " how did you actually die?"

Ok, I know what I did was dumb and disrespectful, but you can't blame me OK!? I was curious.

Pink little Mokke passed by without making a single sound. That's correct, silence.

The boy frowned and looked down at his feet. He sighed.

I was getting ready to listen.

But then it hit me. I was making him way too upset so I had to stop this.

"I'm sorry! You don't have to answer that-"

"Gryyrgrgrgrgh"

Silence again.

Until Hanako busted out laughing.

He laughed and giggled till it reached the point where he fell with his back to the ground as he clutched his chest gasping for air.

I was certainly confused as you are.

I was still sorry for bringing that topic up, but I really wanted to know the answer.

I… don't know what's happening now.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"No *huff*, it's o*huff*-ok, just-," he busted out in another session of chuckles.

It gradually started to get on my nerves.

"What!? What is it?" I shouted.

"Your stomach -- haven't you eaten anything? " he began to explain as he calmed down.

That was my stomach?

"Oh, " I sighed, knowing I won't get anything to feed my abdomen.

I repeated the same sad action Hanako emitted earlier. I looked to my feet.

I stunned by the sudden press on my shoulder.

"H-here, " he begged me to take the paper bag he was holding.

His demeanor was shy and innocent and his mouth formed a small pout as he got red all over.

Is he blushing?

He repeatedly and gently shoved the paper bag on my shoulder from back to forth.

His eyes were elsewhere though…

I took the bag from his hand as mine gently hovered over his.

[🎶 AND EVERY TIME WE TOUCH, I GET THIS FEELING, AND EVERY TIME WE KISS- 🎶 ]

I felt a little tint on red on my cheeks, too.

The aroma that oozed out of the bag smelt familiar to me. I haven't smelt it for a long time.

I attempted to open the bag and found [favorite/food] inside.

That's why. Because I haven't eaten it in a long time.

I open the package and shoved a big piece into my mouth.

"Mhhhhh, " I sighed in relief with a mouthful, "tis iz zoooooo gud! Delishoz!"

"I'm glad you liked it! " Hanako smiled softly at me, still a little rosy.

I gulped.

(I know their in the toilets bit fuck it it's clean)

"I haven't eaten anything so delicious in a long time…" I sighed.

"Caféteria?"

"No yen."

"Awwww... You poor, little baby, " he mumbled and pulled my cheeks.

"Well, you know what!? Why don't I get stuff from the caféteria for you?" he suggested.

"You'd do that?"

"Yep! Anything for my darling, " he spoke and hugged me from in front while doing so. Seconds later, it got tighter.

It hurt, but it was his embrace, I couldn't deny a friend… so I put a smile and let him continue.

But I feel like he did it on purpose…

He let go of the embrace and got comfortable again.

"But isn't that stealing?"

"Donut, "

The boy got up and stood in front of me. Probably to make himself look more intimidating.

Ha! Never.

He lowered his back, crossed his arms behind it, and laid each of his knuckles on the rim of his back; they were slightly slipping.

He tilted his head and decreased the size of his round eyes.

Despite his cheerful appearance, that specific grin appeared again and again; it's starting to give me the creeps.

"Life is more important than death, don't you think?"

1563 Words

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

24.6K 762 35
. . . "Hanako, Hanako, Hanako, are you there?" . . "I'm here." "NENE, DUCK, THERE'S A PERVERT IN THE BATHROOM!" . . damn, he's a cute pervert though...
30.5K 1K 22
*CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS* Manipulation, lying, fear. After Yashiro Nene becomes aware that her life is coming to an end, the trio struggle with how t...
6K 145 18
Nene Yashiro and Amane Yugi hate each other. They are completely different. In different worlds entirely, they are two people who could never see eye...
15.4K 319 24
~A Diabolik Lovers Fanfic~ Who would have thought a harmless prank on our homeroom teacher would lead myself and my friends all the way to the abando...