The Grimm Hybrid. {RWBY HAREM...

بواسطة AverageWriting_Wolf

What's your favorite fairy tale? Some might say 'The Four Maidens' 'The Brothers of Light and Dark' or even t... المزيد

Personal Info
Raided, But Cared For?
Part two
His Last Words
Testing
A Change in Life
Single's Night
Nightclub Drama!
Found You
Quick Update
The Great Incident
Where It Went Wrong
Quick Author's Note. (New Book?)
We Need Her
A New Job?
The New Book Is Out
Going to Beacon
Fancy Meeting You Here
Being a Teacher's Assistant!
Fighting Students!

Life before the disaster

1.8K 63 30
بواسطة AverageWriting_Wolf

First Person Pov
I awoke from my slumber, nah, I just woke up from a strange dream. But I instantly went to the bathroom to start my day! I'm finally going to explore the world outside of the forest, and I can't wait! Mama finally thought that it was a good idea to let me free!

I got out of the bathroom after freshening up and started changing. Seeing how mama wasn't there, she probably went to the dining room. So, after I finished changing I went over to see what uncle Authur and uncle Tyrian are doing. I went to Author's room and see him sitting at his desk deep in thought.

Ever since he came back from visiting his 'friend' he has been a bit sad about something. He even has been losing some sleep, he has dark circles around his eyes.

"Hi Authur!" I greeted. As soon as he saw me, he gave me a happy smile. "Well hello there princess". He greeted back, as he stood up and did a little bow. I bowed backed to him as I giggled.

"Your mother is making breakfast, I suggest you hurry before Tyrian eats all your waffles" he snorted. "*Gasp* Not the waffles!" I exclaimed as I ran to the dinning room. I slammed one of the double doors open as I pointed a finger at Tyrian.

"Hands off my waffles!" I yelled as he jumped back. "Haha! Who said I was about to take them, hmm?". He raised a brow at me. I looked back at where I came from and pointed at the direction "Authur did".

"*Gasp* Betrayed by my own teammate!". He said as he placed a hand on his chest where his heart would be. Then, he got into his fighting stance. "You'll have to earn the waffles". I brought my fists up and got into my battle stans.

'I'm ready to honor-'

"Children! There will be no fighting in the dinning room!" A booming voice interrupted my thoughts. I see mama walk in with a plate of bacon and eggs. Causing me and Tyrian to freeze and sit immediately on the chairs.

"Tyrian, please refrain from fighting outside of the field. Also save your energy for today's attack. I heard that the village you will be attacking is by my powerful grimm. Please be careful, its sort of hard to keep it from attacking everything in it's way." Mama said.
Tyrian nodded and quickly started eating as I did too.

1 hour later
[Brought to you by Authur Watts crying in the dark]

It's been an hour! I can't wait to see how Tyrian strike fear into those who don't like mama. I sighed as I sulked in the living room couch with my shoulder bag, waiting for Tyrian takes forever!

Just then Tyrian came out with his hands on his hip.

"Are you ready to go, you little destroyer?". He asked. I immediately got up and excitedly jumped all around the room. "Come on, come on! I can't wait anymore, let's go steal some stuff!". I screamed as I ran out the door.

Having Tyrian chase after me. We made it outside where a baby Ursa was waiting for us. His name was Davis. Davis was my two year old Ursa and we are going to help him find some good old sap from a nearby village. We headed out the gates, just then a nevermore landed near us and we got on.

"Ahem" I heard a voice behind us. We turned and saw Mama and uncle Authur standing by the castle's gate. Hands folded and looked at me expecting something- "Oh wait!" I ran over and hug mama good bye. As I hugged her she patted my head and kneeled to my height.

She kissed my forehead "Take care my little bear, when you come back, I'm going to have a'nother surprise for you". I nodded and ran to Authur as I then hugged him, "*Gasp* You're growing a mustache!". He looked at me and smiled as he picked me up and spun me around. "When you come back from your trip, expect a new coding lesson. Okay?". I nooded, he placed me.

I then ran to Tyrain as I hopped on the nevermore. At that moment, it lifted off the ground. Surprised at the sudden pressure, I hugged Tyrian as he chuckled at my reaction. I pouted and waited for our destination.

2 hours later
[Brought to you by chibi (Y/N) and chibi Davis rolling in the grass]

"Wake up, princess" I yawned as I looked up at Tyrian. "Had a nice nap?" he asked, I nodded and looked around.

'Why are we at a forest?'

Looks like he read my mind, "We are in a forest not to far from the village. We don't want to scare them into fleeing. We must surprise attack them". Of course! On of the rules of defeating the enemy is; to lower their guards!

I got off the nevermore and waited for Tyrian's instructions.

"Alright, first we sneak our way in. Then, you will look around, see how is their security and how many hunters are there. Lastly, you wait for my signal. Once you see my tail kill a human, you will invade and collect all the dust from their homes. Meanwhile, the grimm have their playtime and search for the stolen sap."

Wow...

That's a lot. Okay, okay! I got this. Tyrian got off the nevermore and held my hand. We started our walk to the village. It took us a while, but we made it. The village was in a clearing and there was a sign that pointed towards it.

'Welcome to Kuroyuri'
[Did ya guess yet?]

Tyrian and I made our ways up the hill. He had a nice shirt and long pants, and was standing straight and tall, along with a cloak to hide his tail. Meanwhile, I had a nice buttoned down shirt and pants, along with a hoodie to cover my ears. Once we made to the entrance, we looked at each other.

"Remember, just relax and explore. See what you can find and steal. Here, its dangerous to go alone. Take these". He said as he gave me my wooden dagger and my hammer that I used to train with him. I smiled at him and continued forward, tying then to my waist. As we entered, we split and I started wondering around. I saw a couple loafs of bread, and snuck it into my bag. I also took a couple water bottles.

What? I was hungry!

"Hey! What are you doing, freak!" I turned as I heard voices. Three to four boys and girls were surrounding at an alleyway. I slowly and quietly made my way there. "Leave her alone you brats!" I heard a girl said. As I made it, I noticed that the group was blocking the view, so I sneakily walked across the alley and saw that the building had a side ladder. How convenient! I climbed up the ladder, to the top of the building. Once on the roof, I got a pretty good view of what's happening.

The four kids were bullying a poor ginger headed, homeless looking girl. While a black haired girl was defending her. "Oh yeah? What are you gonna do? Bore us to death with your peace and kindness?" Two boys grabbed the arms of the blacked haired girl and held them to her back as the girls grabbed rocks.

'Where are their parents!? They would be very disappointed'

"Ow! Please....stop..." said a small squicky voice. As the girls threw rock at the two. I don't know why but it pained my heart. I felt a growl come from my throat as I felt anger. "Haha whatever, loser!" the girls teased. I growled, as I cracked my knuckles.

'Always leave the innocents, punish the guilty'

Mama's voice rang in my head. I wanted to jump down, but I decided to rock climb my way down from the front of the building. Hoping no one was around to see. Then, made my way down, landing on the ground. I went inside the alley of the bullies, and stood right behind the girls as my growling grew. "*grrr* I think you should leave them both alone". I growled.

Third Person Pov
The two girls turned to be meet with a taller figure with red glowing eyes. Both girls were shocked and ran away. Meanwhile, the boys furrowed their brows and throw the Raven haired girl to the ginger, both falling to the ground.

"Oh yeah? What are you going to do? Bark and growl like a little dog?" one teased. The other ran forward with a fist ready. As the fist was about to make contact, it was grabbed. "No, but I think, you made a mistake" claimed the taller girl.

She grabbed the boy by his arm and flipped him over her shoulder, then twisted his arm. She pulled out a wooden dagger and pinned the boy's sleeve. He was grunting in pain as his buddy then charged at the hoodied girl. She grabbed her wooden hammer that was tied to her pants and bonked the boy across the face.

Undagging the first boy, she picked him up and kicked out of the alleyway, she grabbed the second one by the collar. "If I see you here again, no, in fact if I see you anywhere in the world, praying on innocent people. I will find you and feed you to the Grimm. Do I make myself clear?". Threatened the bear faunus. The boy cried "Yes, Yes! Please let me go! I didn't do anything ple- ".

The boy was then knocked by a headbutt. The girl turned to the two girls, who were frightened. She tied the hammer back, then reached in her satchel and threw two water bottles at them. She then grabbed the loafs and debated whether the ginger haired girl needed it.

"Here, you need it more then I do" she said as she handed two freshly baked loafs to the ginger headed girl. She was hesitant, but quickly grabbed them. "T-thank you.." said the smaller one. The raven hair girl looked at the hoodied bear.

"Thanks, w-what's you name?" the girl pulled down her hoodie to show two bear ears. "The name's (Y/N), and I hope you guys aren't badly hurt". The girls looked at her with awe and amazement.

Just then a blood curdling scream broke out "WE ARE UNDER ATTACK! THE GRIMM ARE COMMING!". With that the bear faunus grabbed the two and hoisted them other her shoulders and ran to a small bridge she saw then. "Hide yourselves here, don't move, don't make a sound. I'll see you soon". She claimed as the village went into ruins in the matter of seconds.

As the young faunus ran off, the two hugged each other in pure terror. The ginger whined and cried as she realized that they didn't give her their names.

'I hope she's okay..'

Meanwhile with you,
You were zooming past people breaking into their homes taking dust and stealing prized jewelry. There wasn't much, but thankfully it was enough. You ran out of the last houses, before you turned and saw it...

Nuckelavee

'WHAT!? I THOUGHT IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO AWAKEN HIM!'

She thought as she then saw it headed towards to bridge where she left the two children. This caused her to momentarily freeze, but she shook herself and headed towards them. Just as she got there, she hugged the two wanting to protect them from impact.

However....

As she open her eyes, she saw all three of them covered in gray. The raven haired girl's semblance allowed them to be invisible to the Grimm's eye. She chuckled to herself as the attack soon finished. They let go of each other.
...well tried... the ginger wouldn't let go of the young bear.

However, she didn't mind. In the moment she looked at the girl and back at the ginger. "So, what are your names?" She whispered to them. "M-My name is Ren, Lie Ren. The girl h-hugging you is N-Nora, Nora Valkyrie". The bear faunus nodded, she hugged Nora back.

(Y/N) would've loved to stay, but she couldn't. She slowly let go, and got up. "Here" she said as she handed the hand crafted hammer to Nora and some wooden daggers to Ren. "I want you guys to promise me something. Promise me, we will see each other soon. We will be friends and hang out, some day".

As soon she said that, she heard Tyrian call to her. (Y/N) looked back at them for a response. They nodded at her. Nora quickly hugged her again and said "I-I promise, please be safe". Ren also hugged her and said her 'I promise' before they let her go. She pulled away and ran away from the bridge.

They saw her retreating figure as then a pair of shoe passed by the bridge. "Ha! There you are!" was what they heard, as the man ran after her. The two looked at each other in worry, both thinking:

'Is He after her?'

4 Hours Later
It's 4 hours and the pair came back after exploring many cities. As the nevermore approaches the castle, it flew low and landed near the gates. (Y/N) got off and ran into the castle with a proud smile as she went to her mother's throne room.

There the girl's mother sat proudly at the jumping child. The girl took of the satchel and bowed in front of the women, she showed all the dust that was in crystal and powdered form. "Welcome back, I'm guessing you want to know what the suprise is, huh?" The faunus was too excited about the jewels that she almost forgot about it, but nodded nevertheless "Yeah mama, if you don't mind me asking. What is it?".

"You will have a second semblance and now, I think it's time for you to receive it" said the women as she took the satchel, gave it to Authur and walked the girl out into the field of summoning Grimm.

As the duo stood outside, Authur and Tyrian watched through the window. Salem picked up the child and worrying stated "This may hurt my dear, but it's all for a good cause". The little girl nodded, as the women threw the girl into the pool.

Time went by as the circle glowed with a dark blue glow. Suddenly, the little girl came crawling out of the pool. Her once light brown ears turned dark black, her eyes were tinted with a slight red and black veins were crawling all over her body. "My dear, I chose to combine you with Ursa Grimm blood. It is to see if you can become more powerful" the little girl looked up at her mother with a strained smile and tears welled in her eyes and shivered from the pain.

The mother picked up her daughter, went in the castle, she grabbed a towel and dryed the little one from the excess. Salem entered her room and layed her daughter and herself in the king sized bed.

Third Person Pov
As the young bear slowly slipped into dream land her room and became blurry, and disfigured. Unrecognizable even, she turned to her mother, only to see her completely blurred out.

'Who, who was she...again?'

'Who was the woman? What was her name?'

'Salmon?'

'Sal, sal...

The bear passed out to the feeling of exhaustion and warmth as she tried to recoll that jammed memory.

Throughout the night the warmth slowly faded.....,

Her smile faltered,

Her blankets shrunk,

Her mattress became steel and uncomfortable,

The once smooth and clean skin became dirty and full of scars.

The young faunus shivered as her back touched the rough cold wall.

"WAKE UP, SUBJECT 64!"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

35.4K 605 24
It's been lonely for Y/N after all these years. Losing his mother and now living in the forest to fend for himself. It wouldn't be bad if not for the...
113K 2.4K 69
Remnant, a world formed by 4 kingdoms after "The Great War" had happened in the past... Atlas, Vacuo, Mistral and Vale have their own perspective aca...
7.3K 101 11
Y/n, a name no one has ever heard of, but they'll soon know it. For he will be known as the Batshit Hunter. A man who shows no fear, rushing into bat...
1.2K 7 5
Remnant is a land full of legends and stories. Some are more popularly known such The Story of the Seasons and the legend of the Silver-Warriors. How...