The Omega is my soulmate

By Little_deku1

There is no description More

~Intro~
Knowing the Alpha
Her soulmark
Even though I hate her I thank her
Embarrassed
Your the one I want
Jealousy
She's mine
~Fun~
He knows
Her Backstory
She's back
Spying
Arguing
Talking
Your to annoying
Toxic Ex
Finally......
Unknown
I'm doing it for you
Little girl
Thinking of you
Not a chapter

Just the 2 of us

360 12 4
By Little_deku1

(Amanda's POV)

I wake up getting out of bed and changing into a clean pair of clothes. I crawled back onto the bed trying to wake up a sleeping Liz unsuccessfully so I began to kiss Liz's neck to wake her up.

"S-Stop" She said moaning quietly.

I ignored her biting her neck softly succeeding in waking her up.

"Mhm Amanda fine I'm awake" She said in a groggy voice.

I smiled and got up from the bed while Liz sat up stretching and yawning.

"Carry me"

"Why"

"Because I want you to carry me I'm still tired"

I rolled my eye's placing my hands under her thighs lifting her up bringing her to wrap her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I walked out of the room heading to the living room sitting down on the couch with Liz on my lap turning on the TV.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask

"Sleep"

"Why do you always want to sleep?"

"Because I don't get enough sleep"

"Well it's your fault for not sleeping early"

"Well it's not my fault you don't give me kisses"

"I give you a lot of kisses plus your always in the living room and why are you changing the topic"

"I dont know plus you dont sometimes ame with me to the living room because you're always leave to the kitchen"

"Well I'm married to the kitchen" I say smirking.

"WHA- you're cheating on me with the kitchen?"

"Maybe" I say laughing a bit.

"Why are you laughing this isn't funny" she says in a baby voice pouting.

I stop laughing  flipping Liz over onto the couch biting her neck hearing small whimpers come from Liz. I then placed soft kisses on the spots I bit on her neck receiving soft moans from Liz making me smirk. I slid my hand under her shirt onto her stomach making Liz shiver I moved higher just to mess with her. I then felt Liz tighten her grip around my neck once I moved my hand down to her thigh. I gave her a kiss on the lips one more time before sitting up leaving her flustered.

"How was that for cheating on you with the kitchen huh?" I say trying not to laugh.

"Terrible" she said laughing a bit.

"What why"

"You didn't try hard enough"

"Do you want me to ruin you is that what you want?"

"N-No"

"Then what do you want?"

"A date"

"Really?"

"Yea we actually haven't gone on a date since we started dating....."

"Then how about we do something today like go to the mall or the beach"

"Ok"

(Liz's POV)

I got up smiling heading to the bedroom and changing into something nice. Once I was done with that I went into the bathroom and put on a little bit of makeup soon walking out and going back to the Livingroom.

"Done" I say smiling. 

Amanda then shut her phone getting up walking over to me.

"Why are you wearing makeup?"

"Why not?, I wanna look pretty"

"You already look pretty without makeup" She said trying to wipe away my makeup.

"Stop Amanda deal with it, plus it won't matter"

"Fine" She huffed walking over and grabbing her keys and put on her shoes.

I laughed a bit putting on my shoes then opening the door for Amanda. She walked out as I followed behind her closing the door and heading to the car. Once we were in the car I put on some music to pass sometime (Any song of choice)

(Minutes Later)

"Ok love we're here" Amanda said putting the car in park.

I looked out the window with a confused look I had no idea where we were.

"Where are we?"

"You'll see" She said smiling.

I was still confused but got out of the car looking at the big building.

"You just gonna stand there or go inside?"

I snapped out of my thoughts with Amandas hand waving in front of me.

"Yea of course lets go inside, I'm excited to see where you brought me". I say holding Amanda's hand and heading inside. Once we entered I stood there with a surprised look on my face.

"If you dont like it we can go somewhere else"

"What do you mean I like this place, plus it looks nice" I say smiling

She smiled back at me right before sitting at a table and talking for a bit. The place we we're at was a very pretty nice Book café I dont know how Amanda knew this place.

"You want coffee"

"Yea sure" I say not noticing my weird smile.

"Liz hun you ok?, you're smiling weirdly"

"Mhm I'm ok" I look away hiding in embarrassment.

I then heard Amanda giggling while placing her index finger under my chin making me face her. She then stopped giggling and pressed her lips against mine biting my bottom lip asking for entrance. I accepted and opened my mouth slightly letting her slip her tongue inside the kiss went on for atleast 2 minutes right before breaking the kiss and taking a breathe.

"Now stop being awkward and nervous and enjoy our date"

"Hey!, I was never awkward and nervous" I gave Amanda a mad face making her laugh.

"Sure"

"Excuse me"

Both me and Amanda turned to look at the lady that walked to our table.

"Here's your coffee hope you guys enjoy especially you" She said winking at Amanda.

"Umm thankyou" Amanda said smiling.

Once the lady walked away Amanda acted like it was nothing and drank her coffee.

(1 hour later)

"You ready to go Love" Amanda asked 

"Yea we can go now"

I stood up grabbing Amanda's hand and headed to the exit. As we were walking the same girl from earlier came walking in our direction.

"Excuse me wait"

Amanda and I stopped and turned around to see what the lady wanted.

"Hey uh your names Amanda right?"

"Yea why?"

"I was wondering if you would like to hang out sometime and talk or something"

"Sorry, I have a girlfriend but we can hang out as friends"

"Oh well sorry to bother you guys, also it's ok" the lady said giving me a glare that was noticeable for Amanda.

"We're gonna go now bye"

"Bye"

Amanda turned around pulling me with her until we got into the car. We got in the car and just sat there for a few minutes until Amanda spoke.

"Where do you wanna go now"

"Uhm how about we go to the mall I cant think of anything else"

"The mall it is" She said starting up the car and driving to the mall.

(Minutes Later)

"What do you want to do now?" I ask

"Come on"

I nodded and followed Amanda to where she wanted to go to.

"Ok wait here"

"Ok" I sat down on a chair and waited for Amanda.

(Some time later)

"Hun wake up"

I wake up seeing Amanda kneeling down in front of me with a bag in her hand.

"What did you get"

"It's a surprise, do you want to go home or do you wanna look around?"

"Can we go home now"

"Of course"

"Can I get on your back"

"Sure"

Amanda turned around and I got on her back she then stood up and fixed me on her back. I wrapped my arms around her neck while she walked to the car.

(Few minutes Later)

Once we got to the car Amanda opened my door and set me inside she then opened the back door and put the bag inside then heading into the driver side and starting the car and driving home.

(1 hour later)
(Amanda's POV)

Once we got home I turned to Liz but she was asleep so I got out of the car grabbing the bag from the back and bringing it inside the house. I then walking to Liz's side of the car opening her door and picking her up bringing her inside of the house and to our bedroom setting her on the bed. I put the shopping bag in the closet closing it then heading back downstairs and out the front door I decided I would take a walk just to get some fresh air.

Sorry I didnt post for the past days I just didnt really feel ok for the past days I have also been really busy a lot but right now I got time to write this chapter. Also I didnt check if I made some mistakes but bet it was still a good chapter or not. But I will now go write the next chapter and maybe post it today or tomorrow bye~
💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like