⁉ Mysteries Awaits ⁉ || A TBH...

MissieMcCrissie द्वारा

This book here is like an adventure and romance book, so not just one... ---- "Hey, hey, have you heard about... अधिक

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Guys
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Kimochi-san
Chapter 14: Kimochi-san Pt. 2
Chapter 15: Kimochi-san Pt. 3
Chapter 16: Kimochi-san Pt. 4
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
I just like stupid stuff like this
Chapter 20: Donuts
Sumimasen!!!

Chapter 7

1.6K 49 112
MissieMcCrissie द्वारा

"Anyway, we don't want Y/N or you to miss class, do we?"

"Grrr, Ok, I'm leaving! We can do this another time."

She exited the room.

~

"I SAID COME IM HERE, MOTHERFUCKER!"

"Oops, that's my queue, I've gotta go. We meet again?"

----
Stupid. In your dreams.
----

"Yeah…"

----
Why do I have this feeling that I'm supposed to hate her?
----

"What an orphan."

"Stupid."

-----

Third Person POV

[While you were unconscious]

"Y/N? Y/N! Darn it! Why does she always have to be knocked out? Nothing happened! Yashiro just left the room…"

"She still has to get to class…"

Hanako didn't like the way they were still in the waiting room, so he called out his hakujoudai and teleported to the toilet they were previously in.

"Now we're alone…"

While Hanako continued to wake Y/N up countless times, not knowing you were in a childhood daydream, he was starting to get bored without having a friend talk to him.

He pouted.

"This is not what I meant by being friends…"

He scratched the back of his neck thoughtfully until an idea popped up in his head.

He smiled flirtatiously.

"Now that she's knocked out, I could initiate some things I've always wanted to do to a woman, " he grinned while biting his bottom lip.

He began to reach for her chest but then hesitated as his brows furrowed.

"No, that's not wise. That's not what friends do to each other."

Thus, he thought secondly.

"But there are still different stages of 'friends'…"

So he continued to extend his hand to the direction of her chest.

His smile got wider and wider just as if he was going to rape an innocent woman.

The lad's expression got darker than the night sky as his brows continued to furrow aggressively.

Y/N hadn't moved an inch.

The boy child began to shake intensely and his sweating reached the rate where it dripped to the ground.

His heart was pounding speedily and he was too occupied with the fact whether she could hear the strong, loud thumping from his heart or not.

His face flushed to a mix of red from lust and black from sorrow.

All of a sudden, he was brought back to the memory to where he slew a certain being.

The look on his face was identical to the one he has on now.

Was I always like this?

He gently moved his hand away and his frown intensified by the millisecond.

Hanako couldn't feel more worse in his whole afterlife.

He glanced at his palm in worry.

The chap began to hiccup, a common sign of worry he would emit. (Not canon.)

He hiccuped, not being capable of stopping it.

[You, waking up.]

Just then, at that moment, he heard noises and grunts of awakening.

He looked to the source of the sound and it turns out that Y/N had woken up.

She quickly tried to process what had just happened instead of just being dumb and asking the question.

She remembered how Yashiro told her to punch her and how she freaked out…

How her vision suddenly got blurry and dark as she passed out…

She looked at Hanako, whose eyes were focused in the midst of his palm; he knelt in front of her.

The only thing that came in her head…

"Hanako!" She screamed and took him in a hug, "you saved my fucking life! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

She was aware of his excuse so she wouldn't have to punch her. Heck, his reaction of her cussing bothered her immensely.

But what she didn't know was how the little boy acted. He was stiff; denying to give in to the embrace.

He acted as if he possessed no bones.

"Hanako? Are you ok? You're not speaking mu-"

Y/N wishes she hadn't broken the hug because what she saw, made her heart skip a beat.

Hanako can be a little tease at times that are relaxing and unfunny.

He always had the weirdest comebacks and the corniest jokes.

And even though it might not make sense sometimes, it's still funny, the fact that it's irrelevant.

He loves to smile so he doesn't like it when it's only him giggling.

But right now wasn't one of those times.

Y/N noticed the boy vibrated as his cheeks puffed up in a red hue.

He used both his hands that we're a little clenched in to hide his demeanor.

He wasn't happy, that's for sure.

Y/N gasped sympathetically.

Hanako attempted to low his face, he thought she would see him differently after this.

She scooted closer to the poor boy, lifted his face upwards, and moved his hands aside; wiping away the new tears that had rolled down his cheeks.

It looked even more miserable up close.

"Hanako, what's wrong?"

Look who's the crying stalk now?

Y/N doesn't know if she should be sad or delighted right now, his quiet sniffing was making her heart melt.

"N-Nothing…" he lied.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

He furiously shook his head, allowing some tears to sprinkle around the room.

"Another t-time…" he suggested.

And then the quietest bird flew by out the window. Yep, silence.

"Sorry, " the fellow apparition apologized and broke the silence simultaneously; he wiped the liquid away.

"Huh? For what?"

"Well, it's a long story… (ok, not that long)"

He began to tell her about how he thought he had free will over Y/N's body and how he wanted to touch Y/N's chest.

"Hanako! Such a pervert!" she blushed and squealed, looking for something to throw at him, but of course, to no avail.

"What? I couldn't resist a beautiful body like yours…"

"Hanako!" Y/N's face flushed once more.

"Yeah! Shout it louder!"

"Hanako!"

"Yes Donut, that's it! That's how I like i-" he shut up as she slapped him across the face.

Oh, and he also told her about how he teleported to the girls' toilets. But he was reasonably careful to leave the terror out.

"Oh. No wonder. I was wondering…"

"About what? Me being the seventh wonder?"

Just a joke after he had bawled his eyes out. I can't imagine doing that.

"Ba-dum-tssss, " the little Mokke sang in the background.

She had seen them everywhere and around Hanako lately.

But she didn't know they'd support an underrated comedian.

Y/N laughed.

She laughed severely at the dumb joke, she soon started to wonder why she was laughing.

Hanako smiled at the sight.

"I don't get to see her laugh that much, I should cherish this moment…"

"That still doesn't explain why you cried, " she said between laughs.

"Welp, you've only got 12 minutes of lesson! Hurry! " he tried changing the subject.

"Oh shit! You're right! See ya!" she screeched as she ran down the halls to her classroom.

She has become so comfortable around me, she's able to cuss…

She didn't like it there. But she also didn't want to get in trouble.

Which she will probably, either way.

Hanako just sat on the window sill and glanced upon the sky with his elbow on his lap and his palm under his chin.

"What a day…"

1196 Words

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

6K 145 18
Nene Yashiro and Amane Yugi hate each other. They are completely different. In different worlds entirely, they are two people who could never see eye...
262K 5.5K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! ━━ ❝ you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! ❞ &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...
62.2K 2.1K 18
"𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" Yandere! Yugi Amane/Hanako-Kun X Fem! Reader Started: Wednesday, Mar. 17 202...
2.8K 25 12
D̸o̸ y̸o̸u̸ y̸o̸u̸ k̸n̸o̸w̸ a̸b̸o̸u̸t̸ t̸h̸e̸ 7̸ w̸o̸n̸d̸e̸r̸s̸?̸ Y̸o̸u̸ d̸o̸n̸'̸t̸?̸ W̸a̸n̸n̸a̸ k̸n̸o̸w̸ t̸h̸e̸ f̸a̸m̸o̸u̸s̸ o̸n̸e̸?̸ H̸e̸r̸ n̸a̸m̸e...