Thefamousfilms Oneshots

By TheFamousFilms-Fan

I'm gonna have a bunch of nosebleeds with this More

A/N
Mario x Bryan SMUT (OoO)
JustinxBryan(smut)
So lets talk
Coming soon!
Im sorry
Hey

Jyles x Bryan x River

4.5K 62 38
By TheFamousFilms-Fan

Jyle's POV:
I was walking towards Bryan's House since I was bored at "Camp",When I entered I couldn't help but notice that the door was wide open,Strange?Bryan doesn't normally leave his doors open......unless...I ran as fast into the building "BRYAN?!" I yelled in Panic "Jy-Jyles?" I heard a Weak voice say behind a pillar.My Heart ached at the sight of My Buddy Injured."What did they do to you?!" I quickly hugged Bryan "A Mysterious Person barged down the doors and tried to steal my artifacts,I assumed  he was a mortal but when I tried to stop him He tried to pin down on the flooor!"He Replied "He then stabbed me a lot of times he said .He pointed out all of the stab wounds and before I k ew it he had passed out.I remembered  that Bryan had a Friend that would visit him everyday.I will wait until this person arrives maybe they can help me?

CLIFFHANGER >:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.1K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
198K 5.2K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
114K 2K 45
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...